League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Syndra is fine where she is (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032033)

Snipawolfe 01-22-2013 07:18 AM

Syndra is fine where she is

Don't touch her. If people think she's UP, they're bad. If people think she's OP, they haven't used her or played against her much. She's very much balanced right now, though maybe just a tad bit on the strong side.

fletche00 01-22-2013 07:52 AM

Her AA animation is slightly off, but her skill sets and ratios are fine.

I watched a Syndra/Blitz juggle the jungle buffs today, seems like something we will see in the future.

Snipawolfe 01-22-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletche00 (Hozzászólás 33769174)
Her AA animation is slightly off, but her skill sets and ratios are fine.

I watched a Syndra/Blitz juggle the jungle buffs today, seems like something we will see in the future.

I like to troll enemy junglers when I play as Syndra. I am dependent on someone else warding (for the first red/blue) since I like boots/pots for mid to dodge skillshots. I don't mind buying my own wards to set their jungler back after the first few minutes though.

Yeah, the AA is a bit odd. It's super responsive, but I think the AA hitting visual and actual are out of sync because there will be times when I "hit" something and it doesn't deal damage or give me the CS. Maybe the "hit" should come a little faster than it currently does. I thought it was just lag but you might be right.

fletche00 01-22-2013 08:21 AM

I play on a laptop (average 40-60 Frame rate on lowest quality), and I thought maybe my machine was lagging, my buddies is top of the line though, and even playing on his her AA animation is slightly off, you teach yourself how to compensate (Zombie Brand anybody?) but its when they fix it that you have to re-teach yourself how to last hit with them.

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-22-2013 08:27 AM

Syndra is extremely overpowered

She possesses an ample cup with a hipheavy girls generation dance emoti

she aims below the belt with that rapid arrow firing gesture

Snipawolfe 01-22-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom (Hozzászólás 33770026)
Syndra is extremely overpowered

She possesses an ample cup with a hipheavy girls generation dance emoti

she aims below the belt with that rapid arrow firing gesture

Thanks for the laugh. She does indeed have a good figure.

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-22-2013 08:53 AM

but she does still need a few more fixes, as it stands she's a bit lacking in CC delivery, this is one issue that cant be ignored. The rest is fine. You often find yourself wondering if you really wanna waste them cooldowns trying to get them stuns by if the cooldown on the push is too low it'd be hard to catch her with melee champs.. but then again I wouldnt mind a super squishy keepaway champ. Sona does the same thing.

The changes I propose are the following

Q creates a ball that when in contact with another ball becomes an even bigger ball with twice the lifespan and counts like two balls (hue) for the purpse of damage and all that. Much bigger hitbox as well

W can grab wards, teemo, and everything it can already grab. It is now a chargeable skillshot that hits anything around where it lands. Its range will be much longer. Larger objects

E has a lower cooldown and slightly stronger knockback against smaller objects. dramatically increased mana cost. balls now roll a while after the initial push before the decay timer starts back again

...or you could just have E effect the timer and skip the rest lol

fletche00 01-22-2013 09:38 AM

Thats interesting CerealBoxofDoom, are you suggesting that all of her abilities in some way add on to the Orb timers, I find it difficult to fully get the 3 balls consistantly, but I think her orbs getting bigger and doing more damage would be a little much, her zoning would be ridiculous, and giving an increased width on balls for the stun would be godly (almost too much)

I do think allowing all of her skills to somehow increase orb timers might be a good idea, but she would have to lose something for that.

Snipawolfe 01-22-2013 09:57 AM

It's actually pretty easy to have three orbs out at one time as long as you build some CDR. Without CDR, it'll be a challenge. I always grab Athene's with Syndra, though. You drop one orb, wait until Q is up, drop another, grab the first before it dissipates, then QW the enemy and press R immediately after. Boom, six orb burst with QW thrown in as well. Bonus points if you use DFG beforehand. If you're doing well, that's basically a 100-0 combo on a squishy.

GurkenMAN 01-22-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snipawolfe (Hozzászólás 33768448)
Don't touch her. If people think she's UP, they're bad. If people think she's OP, they haven't used her or played against her much. She's very much balanced right now, though maybe just a tad bit on the strong side.

No. By far not on the srong side^^
And yes- i can hit the stun reliable...

I guess another nice fix would be to make w-cd starts when you grab NOT when you throw it. To compensate you could heighten basecd by between 1-2 secs (or maybe leave it like it is- requires testing).
W is already with a huge warning for the enemy due to the leash. It requires "ammo" nearby. Why such a huge cd which starts when thrown/after 5 secs?

Also the recent buff only affects her lv 14+ (when u begin level e/ get ult on 3). Although her laning is good, i think its somehow late...