League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Do not nerf shaco (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3031792)

Fateful Blade 01-22-2013 03:45 AM

Do not nerf shaco

the whole reason why he's a pubstomper is cuz greedy noobs wont buy a pink ward for 125g, if u buy one u can see shaco running at u....yet they will always buy cheap green ones and then cry about getting ganked. Shaco's kit is made specifically for fast jungle and early ganking, which is ALL HE HAS. If you decide to nerf shaco then u have to at LEAST buff some parts of him since he's been nerfed continuously since his creation without one good buff <yes, that change morello did about shaco's shiv was a NERF. Ask any person who mains Shaco from the beginning of S2>. We all know shaco's lategame sucks so he's prone to being forced to split push, so if you ARE GOING to nerf shaco, u have to make his late game stronger. IF u plan on changing the shiv, at LEAST make it hit harder or something. And up the damage on the Deceive if ur gonna nerf its distance!

Twistinator 01-22-2013 05:41 AM

I think Shaco is underpowered, he needs a buff in my opinion.

Fluffy1 01-22-2013 05:57 AM

its a joke really, hes the only jungler you dont need to buy ANY wards to counter, if your paying attention you can see the red puff of smoke in the fog of war and just start moving away from it, then apply cc/escape move and pow shaco useless

Onimus Terlain 01-22-2013 06:24 AM

Statikk already said the pbe nerf was a bit extreme and they plan on just scaling the passive slow down. Which is reasonable.
And the nerf to deceive lines it up with the range of flash.
There’s really no need to complain about that either.
Even in platinum, Shaco is one of the highest win percentage champs in the game. His early game control was too strong and now this will hopefully scale it back,

I doubt it. But it’s a start.

Rephiscorth 01-22-2013 06:29 AM

I also think shaco is underpowered. And yeah, the only reason he's noobstomper is cause noobs are greedy and wont buy a pink.

But try playing shaco with the 3 lanes pinked, you're gonna do literally nothing.

Ampala 01-22-2013 06:42 AM

Pink wards don't do ****
His Q is his only gap closer so you have to use it coming out of the brush most of the time.
He can't duel for his life, as long as you don't expose your back shaco won't do any damage.

MMHSTerror 01-22-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rephiscorth (Hozzászólás 33768632)
I also think shaco is underpowered. And yeah, the only reason he's noobstomper is cause noobs are greedy and wont buy a pink.

But try playing shaco with the 3 lanes pinked, you're gonna do literally nothing.

They don't even need a pink, they can just flash. they should really remove that assassin tag from him, his burst is nothing compared to the newer assassins

fletche00 01-22-2013 07:23 AM

He is a little UP IMO (snowball champions usually are unless fed)

They nerfed his Deceive because they did not liking him being able to Deceive farther than anybody could flash, so esentially, if you dont have a gap closer, there is zero chances of you catching him, I can understand why they did that, but at the same time, I feel it plays into his kit, he is meant to jump around and make you outsmart him in order to stay ahead, but hey, its W/E at this point.