League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Am I a bad person or a feminist? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3030930)

Ah Keel U 01-21-2013 08:27 PM

Am I a bad person or a feminist?

So I was in the match making lobby, and some guy come in talking about lewd act of sucking this and licking that and wanting this placed there etc. So I implied I was female. And by imply I mean I asked him to do something to a specifically female body part. And asked if I could give him my number. I told him it was my work number and that I work 9-5 all week. I gave him this number... 1-800-843-5678

its the center for missing and exploited children. I said ask for Jen. Am I a feminist cuz these guys disgust me talking like that in a game, or just a bad person for getting his hopes up? Or a funny troll... I don't know....

And it was K 01-21-2013 08:29 PM

You take 12 year olds on the internet way too seriously.

Quartzmonkey 01-21-2013 08:29 PM

You're a feminist if you believe in working toward evening the playing field between men and women.

I think this case more shows you just want to put one over on people who display poor taste in conversation.

Exsanguinated 01-21-2013 08:31 PM

I think what you did turn me on quite a bit handling the situation with such accurate measures... such a sophisticated woman!

I'd love to suck on your rosebud and have a staring contest with your whispering eye untill either one blinks or spits at the other...

What was your number again babe?

TheWildHamBeast 01-21-2013 08:44 PM

Sounds like a Yahoo! question.

Stiletto 01-21-2013 08:46 PM

i looked at this thread, saw the poll and instantly clicked troll without reading anything else

Pure Phočnix 01-21-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiletto (Hozzászólás 33757516)
i looked at this thread, saw the poll and instantly clicked troll without reading anything else

As you should with all GD polls, it's always true. The real non-trolls don't need a poll anyway, they need genuine discussion.

Ah Keel U 01-21-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabbaH (Hozzászólás 33757006)
I think what you did turn me on quite a bit handling the situation with such accurate measures... such a sophisticated woman!

I'd love to suck on your rosebud and have a staring contest with your whispering eye untill either one blinks or spits at the other...

What was your number again babe?

Well, first off I am a dude so.. no...

and 2nd, you really should stop the 24 hours a day 7 days a week girls gone wild spree.

IndecisivePlayer 01-21-2013 09:05 PM

Uh you could be a troll and a feminist. A feminist is just someone that believes in equal rights for women, so you can still troll at the same time.

Ah Keel U 01-21-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quartzmonkey (Hozzászólás 33756912)
You're a feminist if you believe in working toward evening the playing field between men and women.

I think this case more shows you just want to put one over on people who display poor taste in conversation.

I do but in a way that doesn't rob businesses or people of their rights. Which is kinda like saying "yeah whatever..." only I actually don't like the typical treatment of women, I just think it is an issue based more on society and can't really be fixed. Unless we start giving free ccp's and handguns to women. That would get women more respect from some of the *******s that I know.