League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rengar Needs a REAL buff!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3030847)

GamerSlayer 01-21-2013 08:08 PM

Rengar Needs a REAL buff!!!

Look, I feel Kha'Zix might be a little too strong right now, so he probably needs a minor nerf, but that doesn't matter too much. However, the bigger problem is that Rengar is so weak he can't do very well against most champs, much less Kha'Zix. The fact is, any good Kha' Zix sees a Rengar as a free evolution point and that's the way it is right now. The buff on Rengar's roar only made him less viable and he simply doesn't have either the mobility, cc, or burst damage to be viable. Now thanks to the "buff" he isn't even a very good tank. So, I would like to see him come back. Things I would suggest: Remove invis delay, it's not a big deal Kha doesn't have one neither should Reng, increase his base armor and MR and health, Rengar's early jungling is PATHETIC right now he gets lit up by creeps, increase the duration of his slow on his bola and it's root, I would even take that with a nerf to his q just because Rengar needs more cc since he has no mobility after he has jumped from the bush, one could also just increase his burst damage to balance this but I would like more sustainable damage. Anyway, let me know what you guys think and hopefully, Riot will see I am on to something. I love Rengar's mechanics and it is sad to just play a champ that can't do well on his own unless he gets spoonfed 600 kills...

Azea 01-21-2013 08:29 PM

Well first of all, Kha'Zix was nerfed and second, stop complaining about Rengar not being good unless he is fed and start getting fed every game so you won't have a problem with him.

RedDeaD1337 01-21-2013 09:30 PM

Kha'Zix already got nerfed and his insane damage output was lowered a bit but he's still good. Rengar can be a big lane bully at top and has good tankiness and damage. I've seen a few good Rengars owning with him at top without "being spoonfed 600 kills" as you call it. Although I do think that he is outclassed by other top laners. He is not trash tier. I think he needs some buffs to is Q and W damage.

ZachTheApathetic 01-21-2013 10:01 PM

I agree to some extent rengar still needs a buff. Not as crazy as you suggest, we don't want him op again. All the buff did was make his jungling sustainable...and thats about it...still can't beat kha, even with kha's nerf. But still he needs another buff.

I agree with the root duration buff. I also would like to point out his w does almost no damage (who's going to build ap on him other than trinforce?).

Those are just my thoughts.

Exxez 01-21-2013 10:15 PM

Rengar does not need another buff
my friend would wreck with Rengar at top even before he was rebuffed

he himself thinks Rengar is way to strong now (he's very happy about it) and he steamrolls as Rengar. When I play with him the enemy adc is NEVER in teamfights

He ults and instagibs the enemy adc in seconds

honestly, if you look at the statistics his win rate is going up

Launchpad 01-22-2013 09:07 AM

What elo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exxez (Hozzászólás 33760373)
Rengar does not need another buff
my friend would wreck with Rengar at top even before he was rebuffed

he himself thinks Rengar is way to strong now (he's very happy about it) and he steamrolls as Rengar. When I play with him the enemy adc is NEVER in teamfights

He ults and instagibs the enemy adc in seconds

Ok so you have said that he wrecks as Rengar because he can destroy their adc... Let me ask you is their adc protected? Does he spend all his time out of lane? I'm just saying rengar... not anywhere near strong enough to get an adc early game mid game or late game.

VitaminBeer 01-22-2013 09:15 AM

Rengar actually could still use more nerfing, do we really want the total domination he had before?

GurkenMAN 01-22-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamerSlayer (Hozzászólás 33756170)
Look, I feel Kha'Zix might be a little too strong right now, so he probably needs a minor nerf, but that doesn't matter too much. However, the bigger problem is that Rengar is so weak he can't do very well against most champs, much less Kha'Zix. The fact is, any good Kha' Zix sees a Rengar as a free evolution point and that's the way it is right now. The buff on Rengar's roar only made him less viable and he simply doesn't have either the mobility, cc, or burst damage to be viable. Now thanks to the "buff" he isn't even a very good tank. So, I would like to see him come back. Things I would suggest: Remove invis delay, it's not a big deal Kha doesn't have one neither should Reng, increase his base armor and MR and health, Rengar's early jungling is PATHETIC right now he gets lit up by creeps, increase the duration of his slow on his bola and it's root, I would even take that with a nerf to his q just because Rengar needs more cc since he has no mobility after he has jumped from the bush, one could also just increase his burst damage to balance this but I would like more sustainable damage. Anyway, let me know what you guys think and hopefully, Riot will see I am on to something. I love Rengar's mechanics and it is sad to just play a champ that can't do well on his own unless he gets spoonfed 600 kills...

No. Hes good- recent buff (yes it was) to heal was not understandable.

Although they could do sth for his jungling (basearmor is a good idea) they had to take away some power from elsewhere.

Exxez 01-22-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Launchpad (Hozzászólás 33772844)
Ok so you have said that he wrecks as Rengar because he can destroy their adc... Let me ask you is their adc protected? Does he spend all his time out of lane? I'm just saying rengar... not anywhere near strong enough to get an adc early game mid game or late game.

He's usually in his lane until mid game (by this point he generally has a pretty big lead in his lane) where at this point he starts roaming between top and mid. He also buys the bone tooth necklace early on and so the stacks make him even stronger. He tells me he has some king of strategy to build up a certain amount of ferocity at a certain level for when he goes in for the kill (don't exactly remember it), but he almost always gets a kill before lvl 6. After the first kill he generally starts to snowball and even if the jungler ganks he's gotten so good at using his passive to juke that he'll either kill the jungler and/or his laning opponent or just escape.

And for the adc, when he ults out of sight of the enemy team how are they supposed to see him coming unless they have an oracles? He waits for his ferocity to go up with his ult then he leaps on the adc and their health turns into a big red line almost instantly. We generally engage right after he leaps onto the adc

maybe he's just a very good Rengar because he's been playing him since his release all the time or maybe the he people he fights are just really bad and can't seem to face rengar very well, but I personally think he doesn't really need another buff, he seems alright at where he's at now.

aces2kj 01-22-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exxez (Hozzászólás 33760373)

check again he has one of the lowest winrates

http://www.lolking.net/champions/rengar#statistics