League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   in 7he end - New ranked team. LF members. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3029490)

ROCKST4R gg 01-21-2013 02:58 PM

in 7he end - New ranked team. LF members.

[i7e] - in 7he end

Currently recruiting for 3 main positions (top,jungle, and support), and subs for all positions. We will be doing extensive tryouts per person, so if you don't get in on the first few games, don't get discouraged.

Our goal is to be a serious competitive team. We have tried a few ranked teams, and there is always a weak link, or a few members that aren't active enough for us. This will not happen again.

We strive for unorthodox style and innovation, and we're good at it. We're not gambit gaming, only picking the overpowered or flavor of the week champs, we have our own unique styles. So be ready for unique team comps.

Seeking nearly boot camp ready individuals, preferably 1500+ current solo queue, that are available to practice at least 3-5 hours a day. We play all hours, but our core practice times will be from 6pm-11pm EST.

Requirements:
-VoIP: We use ventrilo, bottom line. Not crappy skype, I've had the same server up for 12 years throughout multiple competitive games. Have ventrilo.

-Age: Fairly firm age requirement of 18+, we're in our mid 20's. 6pm-11pm EST but we will be playing night and day. Possibly available to travel if we become serious enough.

-Awareness: If you play with us, we will be constantly checking to see if you're warding/aware of the mini-map. Be looking for good opportunities for roaming.

-Skill: Good current elo is always a plus, but mainly during tryouts, just watching to make sure you don't make silly initiations or get caught too far out in front.

[DO NOT ADD ME IGN]
I'm not making any formal application, leave a post with what information you think we need to know, we'll review the posts, and my recruiter will add you ign if we feel you may fit the style and skill we're looking for on our ranked team.

We will be having at least 3 weeks extensive boot-camp practice with a full line-up to make sure that everyone is competent and good availability, before doing our placement matches.

ROCKST4R gg 01-21-2013 03:55 PM

Bump

ROCKST4R gg 01-21-2013 04:48 PM

Bump

F5mg Ephreim 01-21-2013 05:09 PM

Ephreėm (Alt 141 for the ė) I meet all the requirements and main the solo top role. I believe I fit all your needs.

knox303 01-21-2013 05:23 PM

Sup, my name is Matt
25 years old, Colorado local, always on, looking for a team to work and improve with.
I play all rolls, excel at support, adc, and top.
Played in a few tournaments, hit top 5 in all of them.
Add me and ask me anything you want. I'll be on late tonight.

ROCKST4R gg 01-21-2013 05:40 PM

Bump, lookin for a few tryouts for some scrims here in a few mins, leave a post!

Neanderthal 01-21-2013 05:57 PM

Main mid but I can jungle and top very well, highest ELO was 1764 last season, played on quite a few 5's teams. im 18 and can play atleast 5 days for 5+ hrs. I don't rage and have ventrillo. Add me, i'll be on all night.

xX Ghozt Xx 01-21-2013 06:01 PM

Main top, and I have been around since S1. I'd be down for some scrims to see if a possible connection in team comp can be made.

TheTinyTinyHippo 01-21-2013 06:01 PM

Hello, my name is Hippo.
I main support, and have played since shortly after beta ended.
I can play almost every support with exception of alistar and blitzcrank (still working on that..)

I default to an aggressive playstyle if I'm given the chance, but I play smart.
I match my playstyle to my adc, I can keep timers, and I'm very aware of my own lane. (Where enemy wards are, their timers... where the enemies were last seen, etc...)

My schedule is incredibly flexible, and I'm very open to constructive criticism.

LoseToaNoob 01-21-2013 06:36 PM

SuperbGanker
Current elo 1475
Top elo 1523
Jungler
Malphite alistar amumu leesin chogath