League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Champion Concept) Muramasa, The Bound Sword (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3028998)

PandaWhistle 01-21-2013 12:55 PM

(Champion Concept) Muramasa, The Bound Sword

Name: Muramasa, The Bound Sword

Overview:
Gender-Male
Race-Immortal
Origin-Demacia
Alliance-Neutral (just don't be someone he doesn't like)
Class-Tank, Jungler, Assassin
Weapon-His right arm from the elbow down is a black kitana blade.
Attack Type-Melee

Abilities:

Passive- Gash~Every attack Muramasa uses has a 70% chance to cause a bleeding effect, if the bleed affect takes place the next strike that Muramasa uses deals and extra 45% damage (Damage is from base attack damage) Bleeding Duration- 6 seconds

Q- Sever~Muramasa slashes the opponent with his sword arm also knocking them back 100. (Single target skill) [If no target is close the attack is on standby until a target is hit, then the skill is the first thing launched] <--Duration- 5 seconds
Attack Power per level up- (40/70/90/110/130)
Causes Bleeding Debuff- 65% Bleed Duration-4 seconds
Cost- No Cost
CD- (7/7/6/5/4)

W- Wind-Splitting Slash~Muramasa leaps and slashes a targeted enemy, stunning them for 0.4 seconds, also causing a bleed effect for 2 seconds.
Attack Power per level up- (30/60/80/100/120)
Leap Distance-500
Cost- No Cost
CD- (12/10/9/8/7)

E- Shade Stretch~Muramasa can use his shadow, by selecting any enemy or ally, Muramasa teleports to that person. Enemy- 0.3 second stun Ally- 15% movement speed for 3 seconds. (If Muramasa uses this on enemy he gains +30% attack speed for 3 seconds)
Active Buff/Debuff
Range- 400
Cost- No Cost
CD- (15/13/12/10/9)

R- Black Gale~Muramasa channels for 2 seconds then unleashes a frontal cone attack that sends forth a black crescent shaped blast that grows as it moves out, the farther it moves out the heavier the damage. When hit be the blast enemies are slowed by 20% for 2.5 seconds, hit allies gain 10% movement speed for 2 seconds.
Range of cone- 1200
Maximum damage when close per level up- (130/175/240)
Maximum damage when some-what away- (200/265/335)
Maximum damage when far away- (275/340/410)
Cost- No Cost
CD- (160/140/110)

[YOUR BASE ATTACK DAMAGE DOES EFFECT ALL SKILLS AND ITEMS DO TOO! DON'T THINK THAT THIS DAMAGE IS THE ACTUAL MAX IT CAN DEAL! WITH THE RIGHT BUILDING IT WILL DO MUCH MORE]

Champion Statistics:
HP- 485 (+62)
HP Regen- 2
Attack Damage- 45 (+4)
Armor Pene.- 24 | 12%
LifeSteal- 0%
Attack Speed- 0.710 aps
Crit Chance- 4%
Range- Melee
Movement Speed- 330
Mana- n/a
MP Regen- n/a
Ability Power- 15
Spell Pene.- 0 | 0
Spell Vamp- 0%
Armor- 15
Magic Resist- 20

Appearance:
Height- 6'2"
Physical- Black Hair, Dark Green eyes, Wears Black armor with some of his torso exposed, Fair complexion, Hair is kind of long-ish (Medium Length), Toned, Fit.
Weapon- Blade Arm

Skins- Dragon Muramasa~ Muramasa wears armor covered in dragon scales, sword becomes more claw shaped.

Lore:
A long time ago when the city of Demacia was being established their were three great generals, but one of them surpassed the other two by leaps and bounds. His name was Tojiro. A master of the sword Tojiro was never defeated. On the field of war he was brilliant, taking down enemies in a flash, he was known as Untouchable. Though one day he mistakenly killed both of his comrades.

As his guilt ate him body and soul, his blade began forging a will of its own, without knowing it Tojiro went on rampages into enemy camps murdering them in their sleep and when they were least prepared. Although one day officials came to him and attempted to arrest him. Just as the guards advanced, the spirit of Tojiro's blade sprung to life, impaling Tojiro through the heart. Thinking he was dead, the guards left him their. A few days go by and the man that was once Tojiro woke up to a strange new body and felt power he had never felt before.

Walking about with his human mind still intact, but now fused with the energy of the sword's spirit, he found the officials that tried to arrest him, asking them to put him back on the battlefield. They're answer was a no. The next thing that came was a question of what is your name? The man answered: Muramasa.

With no war to return to, Muramasa headed to the League of Legends, hopefully there he would regain his honor and be allowed to serve his people once more.

"My will and my sword are unbreakable." -Muramasa

"Crossing blades with this master would be unwise!" -Master Yi

Dialogue:
Champion Selection- "Victory is at hand."
Movement (1)- "To regain my honor!"
Movement (2)- "The last thing they will feel is my blade."
Q- "My blade is hungry."
W- "Hyuuuuaaah!"
E- None
R- Recites incantation and then says "Go forth!"
Death- "How....can this....be?"

PandaWhistle 01-22-2013 01:32 PM

Bump

PandaWhistle 01-22-2013 05:28 PM

bump again...please review if u see this >.<

PandaWhistle 01-24-2013 03:53 PM

bump

PandaWhistle 01-30-2013 07:12 AM

bump

Imperium Omnium 01-30-2013 08:05 AM

Truth be told, we need a tank not another zed. Cool idea nonetheless

PandaWhistle 01-30-2013 09:52 PM

Hmmm ive never player Zed so I dont know how feels as a champ :/ if u want check my other concepts nd review them too ^^ just type in Mithra.

Titanomagnus 01-31-2013 02:35 AM

I don't know...

Why not just remove the champion and have a moving sword with a specter/shadow wielding it?

Just seems lame that we have so many cliche sword wielder-anime belles but no floating weapon champions...

PandaWhistle 02-07-2013 05:28 PM

bumpity bump bump bump

PandaWhistle 02-11-2013 02:04 PM

bump.