League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why hasent teemo been nerfed yet he just killed me in 2 seconds (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3026228)

BluBryMuffin 01-20-2013 06:54 PM

Why hasent teemo been nerfed yet he just killed me in 2 seconds

i don't understand this! why has teemo not been Nerfed he just killed me faster than i can walk up to him and he cleans the team fights faster than anyone can jump on to him. his poison causes magic damage that's so ridiculously high that u haft to stun him to be able to even get close to him or your gonna die trying to hit him once! everyone else that's not even as power as teemo is getting nerfed why not Nerf teemo he is causing a ridiculously uneven playing field

XMoulinRougeX 01-20-2013 06:57 PM

I used to think Teemo was op too, until I played a ranged champ and/or assassin that can close distance. Don't feed him early on and deny him farm and you can beat teemo quite easily. He's super squishy and only has the blinding dart to save him.

I used to play Eve against him but now a days I play Diana against him and can quickly rape his face due to being able to quickly get to him.

Oh and don't play non-assassin melee with him. He's a counter to them.

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-20-2013 07:12 PM

2 seconds is a lonnnng time

RayDrazon 01-20-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBryMuffin (Hozzászólás 33711111)
i don't understand this! why has teemo not been Nerfed he just killed me faster than i can walk up to him and he cleans the team fights faster than anyone can jump on to him. his poison causes magic damage that's so ridiculously high that u haft to stun him to be able to even get close to him or your gonna die trying to hit him once! everyone else that's not even as power as teemo is getting nerfed why not Nerf teemo he is causing a ridiculously uneven playing field

Since I've seen so many of these, I'm just going to assume you're a troll and downvoted.

You don't have any hard facts to prove anything of what you said. All you have are meaningless words.

chezwickcheese 01-20-2013 07:46 PM

But he was nerfed...

Vinterheim 01-20-2013 08:37 PM

I used to hate teemo, then i bought Rumble..

TidesOfLogan 01-20-2013 09:41 PM

Teemo is so easy to counter its laughable.

Xoj 21 01-21-2013 12:09 AM

he should be buffed.
at least his range. when there is 2 top. they just turrent dive at lvl 6

XMoulinRougeX 01-21-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xoj 21 (Hozzászólás 33719948)
he should be buffed.
at least his range. when there is 2 top. they just turrent dive at lvl 6

I think he does just fine. No nerfs. No buffs. He does his job well. Disable/pwn bruisers and scout the the map out with shrooms.

If they dared increasing his range, they would have to reduce his blinding darts damage because it would be op (especially early game). I don't think you want that. :P

Tapedock 01-21-2013 12:27 AM

This guy probavly just built pure dmg and died to a fed teemo