League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   need help with cs and jungle (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3026145)

ShatteredSkys 01-20-2013 06:29 PM

need help with cs and jungle

Hey guys recently ran into some trouble and need some advice. I mostly play riven and akali and was doing pretty well with them until I hit lvl 17. Now people are learning to jungle leaving me to try to 2 v1 a lane or do decentlyxin a lane and later getxstomped by the jungler. Also I was never good at cs uasauly having the lowest out of everyone not including support and I'm starting to feel like its catching up to me as I'm now pretty underlved when I play. So if anyone can give me advice on jingling csing or dealing with this funny meta I would appreciate it:)

Tldr? Having trouble csing jungling and help dealing with the funny meta of lvl17 solo que

SilentNight102 01-20-2013 06:32 PM

add me in game and I will help the best I can

RealMouse 01-20-2013 11:52 PM

a few tidbits out of game..keep moving and only attack minions when 1 attack will kill them (to practice last hitting for cs) when you get stuck 2 v 1 stay close to your turret and just poke at the enemy while focusing on cs..when you are out numbered your primary objective is to stay alive and farm, your lane will most likely fall, but you should be able to keep up for mid to late game if you get enough cs.

MomoMonkey69 01-21-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShatteredSkys (Hozzászólás 33710281)
Hey guys recently ran into some trouble and need some advice. I mostly play riven and akali and was doing pretty well with them until I hit lvl 17. Now people are learning to jungle leaving me to try to 2 v1 a lane or do decentlyxin a lane and later getxstomped by the jungler. Also I was never good at cs uasauly having the lowest out of everyone not including support and I'm starting to feel like its catching up to me as I'm now pretty underlved when I play. So if anyone can give me advice on jingling csing or dealing with this funny meta I would appreciate it:)

Tldr? Having trouble csing jungling and help dealing with the funny meta of lvl17 solo que

If you're having a lot of trouble with 2v1 top lane, consider picking a champion with good sustain. Also, majority of the time you will be last hitting under your own turret, which will make it much more difficult for you to last hit again.

Melee creeps = 3 tower hits to die, what you need to do is (assuming the enemy minion is taking little ally minion aggro) you let your tower hit the minion twice, then you hit it.

Ranged creeps = 2 tower hits to die, I find that at lower levels during the game auto attacking the minion before the tower hits it first will let you last hit the mage creep.

If you don't get the hang of it, don't be frustrated, I myself had a lot of problem with this... Literally all you need is practice.

Also, if the enemy is trying to destroy your tower, let's say when they both have under 50 creep score

Let them take it. This will deny BOTH of them a TONNE of farm!
It will force them to either clear out their jungle for farm, or to go steal other lane's creeps
draining exp from the enemy.
Also, this is a clear advantage for you, you can freeze the lane at your next tower and farm safely!

And most importantly, try to stay above 80% health yourself, and catch the enemy while they're last hitting for free harass, and ask your jungler to gank.

I hope this was relevant >.>
^.^

ShatteredSkys 01-21-2013 03:34 AM

Thnxs for the tips guys :)