League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Concept] Zenn, the Frog Blade (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3025148)

EpicFrogNinja 01-20-2013 02:50 PM

[Champion Concept] Zenn, the Frog Blade

9 Attachment(s)
This is a review trade concept. If you review mine, I will review yours. Just post a link to your champion after your review.
Quote:

You may notice that this concept bears a striking resemblance to one I made in the past. I learned a lot making that concept, and this time, I'm using that experience to make a better concept. Zenn is an AD assassin who can switch between two skillsets and resources to fight. His noble Light Asoect makes him a skilled duelist who can easily engage and escape. On the other hand, his vicious Dark Aspect makes Zenn a more dangerous risk/reward assassin who jumps straight into the fray. A skilled Zenn player is one who can make full use of both Aspects.
Champion Name: Zenn, the Frog Blade

Art: (I'm not the best artist, but this should give you a pretty good idea.)
Note: This is art of Zenn in his Balanced Aspect.
Attachment 598595

Roles: Melee, Assassin, Jungler, Bruiser

Lore:
Many years ago, a young froglike figure washed up on the shores of Ionia. A nearby monk noticed the creature and realized that it was injured and too weak to move. Taking pity on the small frog, the man decided to take care of it.

The monk soon realized that the amphibious creature was actually sentient. Thus, the monk decided to call him Zenn. Over the years, Zenn grew up, and the man taught him the ways of Ionian society. Everywhere he went, people stared and spoke in hushed tones. Despite this, the monk was kind to Zenn, and so Zenn lived a fairly happy life.

But that would soon change. One day, Zenn and his mentor were traveling through a busy city when they heard screams. Noxian troops and Zaunite war machines rolled across the streets, systematically murdering the Ionians. A Noxian mage was just about to blast Zenn, when the monk leaped in front of him. In that moment, Zenn's only friend and mentor was gone forever.

Suddenly, an ancient power inside of Zenn woke up. A dark, vicious anger filled his mind, and he lunged at the mage, ripping the Noxian to shreds with his bare hands. The next few minutes passed in a blur, but when Zenn came to his senses, he was horrified at what he had done. In his fury, Zenn had not only slaughtered the entire Noxian battalion, but all the innocent Ionians as well. He had killed everyone without mercy.

Distraught, Zenn stumbled away from the ruined city and into the wilderness. Attempting suicide, Zenn jumped off a tall waterfall, and closed his eyes. However, death didn't come. When Zenn opened his eyes, he found himself perched on a lily pad under the waterfall, perfectly balanced. Balance. That was the answer.

From then on, Zenn decided to balance the anger inside him. He would fight the Noxians for what they had done, but he would remain in control. Zenn sought out warriors and learned how to hone his primal abilities, forging his own razor sharp blade. When the League was formed, Zenn traveled to the Fields of Justice to avenge his past.

"Although the blade is a vicious weapon, it takes skill and grace to wield it well. I am the blade."
-Zenn, the Frog Blade

Stats:
Damage (55) (+2.8 per level)
Health (420) (+85 per level)
Energy (200) (+0 / per level)
Fury (100) (+0 / per level)
Move Speed (330)
Armor (20)(+2.5 per level)
Magic Resist (30) (+1.25 per level)
Health Regen (1.5) (+0.15 per level)
Energy Regen (10) (+0 / per level)

Abilities:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment 598596 Passive: Balanced Aspects
Zenn has a Light Aspect and a Dark Aspect, each with their own skillsets. His Light Aspect uses energy, while his Dark Aspect uses fury.

In his Light Aspect, Zenn will gain a 30 (+7 per level) shield every 25 seconds. The first enemy champion who does damage to the shield is silenced for 1 second.

In his Dark Aspect, every time Zenn takes damage, he gains AD equal to 10% of that damage for 5 seconds. This buff is stackable up to a cap of +50 AD.

Zenn starts the game in his Light Aspect. His ultimate changes his Aspect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment 598601Attachment 598600Q: Steadfast Strike/Savage Assault

Steadfast Strike:
If Zenn is in his Light Aspect, his next basic attack will deal 40/60/80/100/120(+1.0) additional physical damage and stun the enemy for 1 second.

Cost: 70/65/60/55/50 energy
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds

Savage Assault:
If Zenn is in his Dark Aspect, then he will slash his target, dealing 40/55/65/80/100(+0.7) physical damage.

For every 50 fury he has, Zenn will slash an additional time.

Cost: no cost
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
Attachment 598604Attachment 598603W: Graceful Leap/Vengeful Lash

Graceful Leap:
If Zenn is in his Light Aspect, he will preform a frog leap to the target location, dealing 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.5) physical damage to nearby enemies. He restores 40 energy if he hits an enemy champion.

Cost: 80 energy
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
Skillshot Range: 675
AoE Radius: 125

Vengeful Lash:
If Zenn is in his Dark Aspect, he will lash out his frog tongue in the target direction, dealing 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.8) physical damage to all enemies it passes through. If he hits an enemy champion, he pulls himself to them.

Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Skillshot Range: 750
Attachment 598605Attachment 598606E: Inner Peace/Venomous Hate

Inner Peace:
If Zenn is in his Light Aspect, he will summon a lily pad under the target unit (enemy or ally). The lily pad will move with the unit it is attached to and disappears after 6 seconds.

Zenn takes 15/20/25/30/35% less damage while he is on the lily pad.

If Zenn lands on the lily pad with his Graceful Leap, all enemy units standing on the pad are knocked up.

Range: 800
AoE range: 700 radius
Cost: 65/60/55/50/45 energy
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds

Venomous Hate:
If Zenn is in his Dark Aspect, He releases a deadly frog toxin from his skin, which deals 25/30/35/40/45(+0.5) physical damage per second to all enemies around him for 5 seconds.

This is a poison, so the damage will persist for the full duration even if an enemy leaves the AoE.

Zenn gains fury equal to 50% of the damage dealt.

Cooldown:16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Attachment 598608R: Equilibrium

Zenn transforms into his Balanced Aspect.

In this form, he cannot use his abilties. However, he gains CC immunity. Additionally, every 1 second, Zenn will let out a frog croak, which stuns nearby enemies for 0.5 seconds.

Zenn can activate the ability again to end it early. Otherwise, it lasts for 3/4/5 seconds.

Once Equilibrium ends, Zenn will change into the Aspect opposite from which he cast the spell.

AoE radius: 600
Cooldown: 35/30/25 seconds

EpicFrogNinja 01-20-2013 07:25 PM

Ok, we are open for business. I'll put in a bump to get this started. Ability icons coming soon.

Phantom0292 01-20-2013 09:07 PM

Nice job, i like the art concept with white and black hair. Some of his ablilities are the same names of other abilities :p ok, his passive is really op, u should lower the amount of slow % and lower the additional ad damage.

FoxMindedGuy 01-20-2013 09:07 PM

How do you attach art in text. I can only do it towards the end :(

EpicFrogNinja 01-20-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom0292 (Hozzászólás 33715455)
Nice job, i like the art concept with white and black hair. Some of his ablilities are the same names of other abilities :p ok, his passive is really op, u should lower the amount of slow % and lower the additional ad damage.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make a couple changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy (Hozzászólás 33715461)
How do you attach art in text. I can only do it towards the end :(

First, edit your post and click on "go advanced". Then, attach your file. Once that's done, click on the little paperclip icon in the corner of the edit box. Hope that helps.

FoxMindedGuy 01-20-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja (Hozzászólás 33715551)
Thanks for the feedback. I'll make a couple changes.

First, edit your post and click on "go advanced". Then, attach your file. Once that's done, click on the little paperclip icon in the corner of the edit box. Hope that helps.

Thanks btw I one-upped your champion. Good design :D

FullAuto 01-20-2013 09:28 PM

The concept is great. I like the idea of a frog champ. But it doesn't fit to well and he shouldn't be held to just a blade. whose to say he cant have made any form or fashion of weapon.(personally I'd like to see his dark use a tongue spike).

The numbers on a lot of his abilities are to high.
I agree that a 15% building slow for passive is huge.
his W in light stunning for 1.7 is massive. I have seen fights ended that fast.

EpicFrogNinja 01-21-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullAuto (Hozzászólás 33716092)
The concept is great. I like the idea of a frog champ. But it doesn't fit to well and he shouldn't be held to just a blade. whose to say he cant have made any form or fashion of weapon.(personally I'd like to see his dark use a tongue spike).

The numbers on a lot of his abilities are to high.
I agree that a 15% building slow for passive is huge.
his W in light stunning for 1.7 is massive. I have seen fights ended that fast.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make changes accordingly.

Edit: Now the W stun is 0.8 and doesn't scale. Passive has been changed

I'll work on the frog thematic attacks later.

Edit: I worked on making his W skill more frog themed. I added that his light aspect jump was a frog leap, and his dark aspect attack is now a tongue pull instead of just a dash.

I also made his E a lily pad.

PandaWhistle 01-21-2013 08:59 AM

It's really cool, i do agree though that the passive is a little op, but not so much that even if it was kept the same itd be a huge irritance in game.

On his E skill....with the dark side part the attack speed boost is too op, if each attack boosted it even at level 1 you could be doing well over 1.0

and you didnt give his base attack speed.

OTHERWISE....GREAT CHAMPION!! :))

EpicFrogNinja 01-21-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaWhistle (Hozzászólás 33728960)
It's really cool, i do agree though that the passive is a little op, but not so much that even if it was kept the same itd be a huge irritance in game.

On his E skill....with the dark side part the attack speed boost is too op, if each attack boosted it even at level 1 you could be doing well over 1.0

and you didnt give his base attack speed.

OTHERWISE....GREAT CHAMPION!! :))

Thanks for the feedback! I'll make changes accordingly.