League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who Should Get Nerfed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3024456)

Afiren 01-20-2013 11:42 AM

Who Should Get Nerfed

Who do you think should get nerfed?

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx 01-20-2013 11:45 AM

Darius

DarksideEric 01-20-2013 11:52 AM

Junior members.

Jasiwel 01-20-2013 12:14 PM

I think Kat is still too capable, despite the recent nerf. I have played very few games where she hasn't wrecked a team in some manner and I feel her ability to chasedown opponents is too great.

I also find Cassiopeia to be too strong at times, especially in the late game. She can take quite a lot of punishment, her poison deals a substantial amount of damage, and Petrifying Gaze can basically decide a battle without much happening before it.

I think Miss Fortune is too capable. She has a lot of DPS, a decent amount of damage by default, a good kit to support the DPS and damage, and has a good base range. She also has a slow that does a good amount of AoE and DPS. Individually the abilities are fine, but in conjunction they are a little much.

The same could almost be said for Caitlyn, except she's balanced from being squishy and has less DPS. I think her Ace in the Hole Ult should fail if she loses vision of her Target.

I do not find Karthus' Ultimate to be balanced. Unless he has vision of his targets, he shouldn't be able to hit them. Now I think it's fair that his Ult hits the whole opposing team, but not fair that it hits without fail and without vision. I think if he has vision it's fair game and balanced, plus I'd be fine with the Ult dealing more damage if he required vision.

These are my opinions, so please remember just that.

Egyptz 01-20-2013 12:38 PM

Call me bad but I constantly find myself and my teams having problems shutting down an AP Yi. Between his escape ability with his ult, the extremely high early game damage of Alpha strike and his heal amounts his early game is so strong that often we don't get to late game where he falls off.

Rm7000 01-20-2013 01:21 PM

Melle minions. op little punks

Ark Shadowdusk 01-20-2013 01:29 PM

Evelynn, Blitzcrank, Karthus, Darius, Lee Sin, Malhazar, Ahri (Her taunt), Obama (He screws everyone over.)

EnderDDT 01-20-2013 01:32 PM

Most of the characters who I would say need nerfed actually need to be readjusted instead (with only one notable exception). They may be unbalanced in some way but that unbalanced attribute is currently making up for a lack they have elsewhere that needs to be filled if the unbalanced attribute no longer covers for it.

Also, let me say that I find it funny that there are so many downvotes against people who point out characters who may possibly be above the power curve and yet patches that are almost completely made of nerfs to characters still get upvotes. This seems to possibly indicate something.

KiwifrÚit 01-20-2013 04:42 PM

I think Warmog's needs nerfed. That is all.

Swapling 01-20-2013 06:06 PM

AP yi >>