League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Xin Zhao or Shaco? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3024257)

JaxBait 01-20-2013 10:34 AM

Xin Zhao or Shaco?

Hey guys, I've been pvping hard this week to get 3150 IP, and still haven't figured out if i should get Shaco or Xin.

I'm confused, haaaaaaaaalp o.o

DetrikXanthos 01-20-2013 11:09 AM

Shaco does really well jungling and he can lane but not as well as Xin who can be played in every lane. Xin can also jungle so if you are going to jungle a lot then Shaco would be good but he is really bad to start trying to jungle with. If you want a really powerful laning champ then you will want Xin. You should try to wait to play them until they are free to make sure you like them first though.

JaxBait 01-20-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DetrikXanthos (Hozzászólás 33695002)
Shaco does really well jungling and he can lane but not as well as Xin who can be played in every lane. Xin can also jungle so if you are going to jungle a lot then Shaco would be good but he is really bad to start trying to jungle with. If you want a really powerful laning champ then you will want Xin. You should try to wait to play them until they are free to make sure you like them first though.

Good idea, but when they will both be free 2 play i'll already have bought them both.
Btw, vote for one of them plz. The poll is above my post.

DetrikXanthos 01-20-2013 11:18 AM

Without trying them first you would want Xin for sure he is pretty powerful all game unless you end up feeding or laning against Jayce.

Hairyhulk 01-20-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxBait (Hozzászólás 33693702)
Hey guys, I've been pvping hard this week to get 3150 IP, and still haven't figured out if i should get Shaco or Xin.

I'm confused, haaaaaaaaalp o.o

Xin Zhao is easier to pick up, he has a lot more forgiveness if you make errors, he's got better base stats and a better kit over all, imo. Go top lane with xin and rush a black cleaver.

JaxBait 01-20-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairyhulk (Hozzászólás 33695346)
Xin Zhao is easier to pick up, he has a lot more forgiveness if you make errors, he's got better base stats and a better kit over all, imo. Go top lane with xin and rush a black cleaver.

I just bought Xin, can you suggest some summoner spells?

CDSkywalker 01-20-2013 11:31 AM

I've not personally played Shaco, and although he does well, I ALWAYS see Xin Zhao do well, and I love to play him, he is really fun. I voted for XZ in the poll! Have fun!

DetrikXanthos 01-20-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxBait (Hozzászólás 33695516)

Ignite and Flash just like most other champions you can also check out mobafire for some ideas on what to build and so on.

Hairyhulk 01-20-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxBait (Hozzászólás 33695516)

Go ignite and Flash. Start at level 1 with 3 talon strike. Just last hit minions and play passively. When you hit level 2 you can look to harass. What you want to do is charge them with your E, and then immediately hit your 3 talon strike. If they try and fight you they will get knocked up which will give you some extra time to deal damage. Your E is also an AoE slow, so they can't easily escape. Before level 2 try not to take damage from the enemy. Only attack them if they walk up to you, and counter them with your 3 talon strike. Knocking someone in the air in a 1v1 situation will set them back too far to continue fighting you.

When you hit level 6, charge at someone and after hitting them with at least attack hit your R and your 3 talon strike at the same time. Pop your W everytime you 3 talon strike for the boosted attack speed. Ultimate right after engaging for maximum damage output. Your ulty will knock people back unless you have marked them with your passive (which is applied through dealing damage.) so make sure you use it correctly.

Build a black cleaver, statikk shiv and a bloodthirster as fast as you can. xin zhao is a crit-sustain damage tank. build him as such.