League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Thanks for turning BFT into a one slot build, Nome (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3024174)

General Quackers 01-20-2013 10:14 AM

Thanks for turning BFT into a one slot build, Nome

250 health
20% CDR
15 flat MPen
80 AP
Mp5 (w/e)
Passive that deals a ton of extra magic damage with zero extra effort

Really Nome, this brilliant. Every AP build is still all about finishing BFT asap; but now it's even better once you finish it. BFT + Sorc Shoes is amazing damage and gives any caster amazing presence.

Nome, excuse my language, but Dominion is ****ing bland now. It's impossible to play any champ without building either Black Cleaver or BFT; these two items fit into any build for AD or AP respectively. I can't blame you entirely for Black Cleaver being way too good to pass up because I'm sure the SR balance team has their hands all over it; but ffs, Nome, BFT is so good you even see it being built on AD champs. It's like a S1 Trinity Force for casters.

ThioCyanate 01-20-2013 10:19 AM

I like bft :-P

Volandum 01-20-2013 10:21 AM

It's not "better" - BFT is old BFT + Codex minus 20 AP. It's actively nerfed. Still ubiquitous though.

General Quackers 01-20-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volandum (Hozzászólás 33693265)
It's not "better" - BFT is old BFT + Codex minus 20 AP. It's actively nerfed. Still ubiquitous though.

It's better, and now it's a must rush no matter which AP you're playing. It literally packs every AP stat you'd ever want in Dom into one item.

inFe eD 01-20-2013 10:33 AM

It is 100% a nerf. I vastly prefer the old BFT since it didn't cost ~4k gold and take half the game to make.

ZallKlos 01-20-2013 10:39 AM

It's a nerf. I played a game with Infeed, he finished with Lantern, CDR boots, Cleaver, LW. With 800g less than him, I had Pros Ring, BFT, Merc's. The power gap was huge.

radicalratx 01-20-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original Duck (Hozzászólás 33692948)
250 health
20% CDR
15 flat MPen
80 AP
Mp5 (w/e)
Passive that deals a ton of extra magic damage with zero extra effort

Really Nome, this brilliant. Every AP build is still all about finishing BFT asap; but now it's even better once you finish it. BFT + Sorc Shoes is amazing damage and gives any caster amazing presence.

Nome, excuse my language, but Dominion is ****ing bland now. It's impossible to play any champ without building either Black Cleaver or BFT; these two items fit into any build for AD or AP respectively. I can't blame you entirely for Black Cleaver being way too good to pass up because I'm sure the SR balance team has their hands all over it; but ffs, Nome, BFT is so good you even see it being built on AD champs. It's like a S1 Trinity Force for casters.

Old BFT was so much better.

SirLucious LftFt 01-20-2013 11:18 AM

i liked the old BFT WAY BETTER. for certain ones the new one is great tho. like on someone i just wanted more CDR on anyways.

its a huge nerf for tanky AP. It used to be such a good cheap item that any tank could grab early for solid offence throughout the game. It was really the cost that made it OP and the cost raise the nerfed it IMO

naotasan 01-20-2013 11:21 AM

The only thing I hate is how bft cdr doesn't stack with Athene's Unholy Grail cdr.

It makes building Karma really really hard to do.

Talith PA 01-20-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naotasan (Hozzászólás 33695345)
The only thing I hate is how bft cdr doesn't stack with Athene's Unholy Grail cdr.

What? Why wouldn't it? If you aren't getting 35% cdr from having both then that is a pretty big bug.