League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lol replay, how can I edit a video and upload it to youtube? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3022242)

Enygm4 01-19-2013 09:58 PM

Lol replay, how can I edit a video and upload it to youtube?

In other post with the same tittle, posted in general discussion, people only answer me "fraps" without any explanation, please I want the last one.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-19-2013 10:00 PM

Fraps, with explanation.

Enygm4 01-19-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 33677592)

Holy ****, the guy that answers everything and he is answering me the troll answer of another post!
This post will be thrash.

LordSteamBath 01-19-2013 10:37 PM

Its pretty obvious... Just get fraps and you can edit and upload from there with the replay. Some people just record the game with fraps and not use LoLReplay. Kinda obvious stuff though.

adc 01-19-2013 10:41 PM

If you don't know what fraps (or any other recording software) is, you're probably not in a position to be uploading videos to youtube. You probably don't even have a processor capable of handling it.

Go do research. Find out what fraps is, check out your other options (I like OBS, but you may prefer something like XSplit - Fraps is always a good choice too). Then find out what editing programs there are (WMM is basically the worst, but it's usable).

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-20-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygm4 (Hozzászólás 33678286)
Holy ****, the guy that answers everything and he is answering me the troll answer of another post!

It's a troll post, kind of... but it's also a troll question.

Before I provided that link, I actually google searched "fraps."
The first link takes you directly to Fraps' website, where you can download the Fraps program and read all of the documentation the people that program Fraps have, all from their website.

And then, if you still need help, you can look past the first search result and I'm sure there will be other links to assist you.

And once you have Fraps installed, if you still have have issues with it, you can google search for a more specific answer.

Look, the thing is, Fraps is a relatively simple program to use. Learning to use Fraps is certainly easier than learning how to play League of Legends well. BUT, it's hard to just textually walk someone through all the steps it takes to get from playing a game of League to then uploading that video to YouTube.

Fraps is the only part of the equation you're missing. I provided you a link that will take you pretty much straight to the download of the program.

From there, it's your turn to take some initiative. I can't tell you how to operate a program you haven't even downloaded, much less installed. Install it, and THEN if you still have some questions, come back with some more specific questions.

Enygm4 01-20-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 33704999)
It's a troll post, kind of... but it's also a troll question.

Before I provided that link, I actually google searched "fraps."
The first link takes you directly to Fraps' website, where you can download the Fraps program and read all of the documentation the people that program Fraps have, all from their website.

And then, if you still need help, you can look past the first search result and I'm sure there will be other links to assist you.

And once you have Fraps installed, if you still have have issues with it, you can google search for a more specific answer.

Look, the thing is, Fraps is a relatively simple program to use. Learning to use Fraps is certainly easier than learning how to play League of Legends well. BUT, it's hard to just textually walk someone through all the steps it takes to get from playing a game of League to then uploading that video to YouTube.

Fraps is the only part of the equation you're missing. I provided you a link that will take you pretty much straight to the download of the program.

From there, it's your turn to take some initiative. I can't tell you how to operate a program you haven't even downloaded, much less installed. Install it, and THEN if you still have some questions, come back with some more specific questions.

Ok, sorry, I was a bit noisy, but today I repaired it.
I installed fraps and I saved some videos, then I put those videos in AVS for compression, (a los of gigabytes used cause of fraps) but at this point I found that my videos was a bit dark, not the real color of the game, and also I don't know which resolution have to choose (I've chosed 1080p for avi, but I think that is a bad option)
My question is:
¿Which resolution should I choose for get a video that can be upload to youtube with HD resolution?
¿How can I fix the darkness?
¿Do you recommend me a program better than AVS?

Also in the resolution options I saw one called "HD youtube" but the info is poor, just the name.

Summoning Izzy 01-20-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 33678546)
If you don't know what fraps (or any other recording software) is, you're probably not in a position to be uploading videos to youtube. You probably don't even have a processor capable of handling it.

Go do research. Find out what fraps is, check out your other options (I like OBS, but you may prefer something like XSplit - Fraps is always a good choice too). Then find out what editing programs there are (WMM is basically the worst, but it's usable).

i have so much trouble with xsplit, may i consider ffsplit, way easier to set up! ;)

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-20-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygm4 (Hozzászólás 33711445)
My question is:
¿Which resolution should I choose for get a video that can be upload to youtube with HD resolution?
¿How can I fix the darkness?
¿Do you recommend me a program better than AVS?

Also in the resolution options I saw one called "HD youtube" but the info is poor, just the name.

I would highly recommend searching for forums specifically dedicated to Fraps for these questions.

Dog0fWar 01-21-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygm4 (Hozzászólás 33678286)

Dude go to the site and read about it, the guy help you and you complain.....