League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team [ Y TrY ] Recruiting Junglers, Top Players, and Mid Players [1/19/2013] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3022074)

TJMcBiggs 01-19-2013 10:00 PM

Team [ Y TrY ] Recruiting Junglers, Top Players, and Mid Players [1/19/2013]

Community: https://www.facebook.com/TeamYTry
Team Forum: http://aegisgaming.net/forum/m/99552...-all-about-our

About Team Y TrY:
Team Y TrY is a community of League of Legend Gamers working their way up the ladders on amateur tournaments, circuits, and seasonal ladders. Our group has 15 total available slots, within this 15 man group we take our best players and organize them onto one of two 5 man ranked/ tournament playing teams. This thread is an attempt to add 3 players to our larger team and ultimately to a 5 man team that will excel in tournament play and become known across the globe.

We currently have another 5 man team affiliated with our group known as Team Y TrY Platnum that is currently climbing many different ladders, circuits, and leagues in an attempt to prove their ability to go pro this season. Our goal is to have this secondary 5 man team work hand in hand with one another, and constantly work on improving as 5 man team.

Our Motto: Determination is what determines your strength!

What Team Y TrY Is looking for:
  • A Mid Player that is prepared to play and counter both AP & AD casters
  • A Jungler who has experience in ranked 5 on 5 games and understands counter jungling, invading, and how to effectively read the board.
  • A Jungler that always keeps track of all camp timers
  • A Top Player that can play versably, and maintain a constant cs avg each game that can be depended on
  • A Top Player who can switch lanes effectively
  • Players (no matter what position they play) that have experience in microphone communication, effective objective orientation, and prioritize safe engagements

Requirements:
  • 1500 + Elo [ Solo/ Duo, Ranked 5's ]
  • Microphone
  • Prior league of legends ranked 5's history
  • Ability to committ to a team and schedule***
  • Effective and clear verbal communication
  • Approval of Team Y TrY Standards (to be explained throughout the tryout process)

Tryout Process:
Your first step is to give us the information below using the format provided, be as detailed as possible. We will look over your statistics, match history, and season 2 and 3 information. Then selectively, we will pull applications of various players and add you online through PVP.NET. You do not need to add any of our members, but you may if you like. ADDING US WILL NOT MAKE THE PROCESS FOR YOU ANY EASIER OR FASTER, however you may add us in game at your own discretion. Your tryout process is dependant on the role you're applying for and the champions you play with. Generally you get more than 1 tryout match (maximum 3) to show us your stuff and give us an impression of your skills. Expect to have to answer additional questions, and know that this is an interview process, and following that is an actual in game tryout. Tryouts are scheduled and just because you're interviewed now does not mean you will recieve your tryout right now.

Things to think about when trying out:
Your Preferred Champion Palette
Your Cs/ gold per game
Ward timers/ ward locations
Dewarding
Agressive Harass/ Passive defense
How to play properly against your counters
Reaction Time
Availability
Elo
Team Fight comprehension
*Positive ATTITUDE*
*Champion Knowledge*

The list of skills above also include things like team viability, how much you play league with your teamates, and how positive you are in most games. Overall it is just an idea of things we know we will be looking for.

If interested in trying out for Team Y Try please the follow layout below:
Summoner Name
Email Address
Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for
Most Proficient Champion
Secondary Champions
"Why I want to join your Team"
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
Prior Team Experience
Availability
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, ventrillo, etc.
Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain

Example:
TJMcBiggs
*******@gmail.com
Top/ Jungle
Malphite
Yorick / Singed
I'm tired of playing ranked queue and losing due to other people's shortcomings. Im ready for a real team.
I'm awesome, and I communicate really well
I havnt been on a real team but have played with others in ranked 5s before
Monday wednesday and saturday all day
Yes and Yes
I hope to join soon!

Goodluck all, we hope to find some great players amongst you! And we hope you enjoy your experience with Team Y Try!

TJMcBiggs 01-19-2013 11:35 PM

bump

Tabrizi 01-19-2013 11:54 PM

Summoner Name: FrenchFriez
Email Address: Safrazianmher@yahoo.com
Age 17
Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for: Mid Lane
Most Proficient Champion: Anivia
Secondary Champions: Lux, Ryze, Karthus are my best champions i can play others aswell but these are my very best, if i work on other champions i can get good with them aswell
"Why I want to join your Team" I am looking for a very serious team
"What I feel I can bring to the team" I feel i can bring good communication and constantly helping other lanes as a mid laner
Prior Team Experience: nothing serious
Availability: 7pm-12am Eastern monday-friday and weekends is unknown but i am on most of the time
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, ventrillo, etc. yes i have a microphone and teamspeak, i can get ventrillo if needed
Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain: i would like to say, that i am a very calm team player i do not rage, i am open to talking about what i did wrong and learn from it.

TJMcBiggs 01-20-2013 12:08 AM

bump

Sixpkabs 01-20-2013 12:11 AM

Summoner Name: TXH Sixpkabs
Email Address: savaiz1392@gmail.com
Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for: Top
Most Proficient Champion: Olaf
Secondary Champions: Jax, Vlad, Elise, Cho
"Why I want to join your Team": looking for a serious team
"What I feel I can bring to the team": communication, warding, etc
Prior Team Experience: played a few z33ks with a former team.
Availability: M-W, Weekend
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, ventrillo, etc. TS3
Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain: I hope i can tryout and show you i have what it takes

HouseMD 01-20-2013 12:20 AM

Summoner Name: HouseMD3
Email Address jameszhao33@gmail.com
Age 22
Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for: Mid
Most Proficient Champion: Nidale
Secondary Champions: Gragas
"Why I want to join your Team": Looking for a active and competitive team
"What I feel I can bring to the team": Consistency and discipline
Prior Team Experience: couple of Go4Lols semifinals and a ranked 5 scrims
Availability: anyday except tues to thursday.
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, ventrillo, etc. Check
Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain: Only that I rarely ever rage and am generally an easy going guy.

Penberg 01-20-2013 12:33 AM

PenBerg
braedenpenberg@gmail.com
Rengar, Kha'zix
Malphite, Lee sin, Ireila, Shen, Zed, Gangplank, Darius
Have an enjoyable time in a team environment as well as getting better as a collective unit.
I feel I can bring a calm enjoyable player that adds to the environment.
I have played on quite a few ranked 5's teams, most of which quickly disband.
I am free on all weekdays past 9:30PM Central time and generally free on the weekends.
I have a microphone and all voice communication clients.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

1080pee 01-20-2013 05:35 AM

1080pee
peterhuynh90@gmail.com
Jungler
Lee Sin
Maokai, Fiddlesticks, Amumu
Looking for competitive team
Enjoys competetive league scene.
Previous team made top 16 go4lol getting defeated by PictureOfAGoose (some members forming FearMe)
Almost free all week, everyweek.
Yes, Ts3

TJMcBiggs 01-20-2013 02:33 PM

bump

TJMcBiggs 01-20-2013 05:58 PM

bump