League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Fail Tribunal (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3021997)

Docboy2196 01-19-2013 08:40 PM

Fail Tribunal

This is getting pretty ridiculous, I get banned because I join a queue and get 4 friends that gang up and decide to hit the report button?

Tribunal fail is BS, I can take my money and go elsewhere with less of the dis-respectful BS that goes on in these matches.

Even if you don't talk in a match, you win the match, because they hit the report button you get tagged for a ban ... yeah big effin fail there riot!

charnjf 01-19-2013 08:42 PM

I've talked to real life friends who do tribunal who have said they vote for ban if the person reporting puts a funny comment or a joke or something.

warsten 01-19-2013 08:43 PM

youre ****ing stupid.... you have to get reported frequently in alot of games before you even hit the tribunal you ****ing dumbass ****licker... suck a chode - love warsten

Zombiemaster 01-19-2013 08:52 PM

You have to get reported in dozens and dozens of games before going to the tribunal, so unless each of the games you were reported in were because a 4 man pre-made ganged up on you, I highly doubt that was why you were banned. There is most likely another more logical reason why you got banned.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-19-2013 09:18 PM

No one cares.

1) You deserved your ban, and you know it. If this weren't true, you'd post a reform card.

2) There's a subforum specifically dedicated for QQing about being bans, and this one isn't it.

3) You weren't banned for a single incident in a single game. You can't even make it TO the Tribunal on this criteria.

Le MowMow 01-19-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 33676443)
No one cares.

1) You deserved your ban, and you know it. If this weren't true, you'd post a reform card.

2) There's a subforum specifically dedicated for QQing about being bans, and this one isn't it.

3) You weren't banned for a single incident in a single game. You can't even make it TO the Tribunal on this criteria.

And more times than not, the reform card only reinforces that they deserved it. lol ;)

Rillain 01-19-2013 11:22 PM

Well, pretty much every game you tell a feeder to stop feeding, that feeder will report you. With that, it's not hard to end up on tribunal at all

Shadowed Ruby 01-19-2013 11:27 PM

It is hard to end up on the tribunal, actually. Considering some people have been playing for years and not seen eye or ear of it.

Methinks you're doing a little more than ''stop feeding''.

Oop, called out.

Rillain 01-20-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby (Hozzászólás 33679557)
It is hard to end up on the tribunal, actually. Considering some people have been playing for years and not seen eye or ear of it.

Methinks you're doing a little more than ''stop feeding''.

Oop, called out.

So you're implying that the content of games gets you to tribunal, and not the number of reports. Also, you use a biased example that proves nothing. I counter with the fact that people can get pardoned as well. Common sense is a nice thing to have isn't it?

Shadowed Ruby 01-20-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rillain (Hozzászólás 33680373)
So you're implying that the content of games gets you to tribunal, and not the number of reports. Also, you use a biased example that proves nothing. I counter with the fact that people can get pardoned as well. Common sense is a nice thing to have isn't it?

Content of games is directly what gets you reported, not every game is a 4 man premade trolling some random, in fact, hardly any games are.

You just said, yourself, that people get pardoned. ''Stop feeding'', and that alone, is very much not likely to garner you a ban. Thats why I doubt someone is just saying stop feeding for every single report they've ever gotten. But, if it is, and those reports are enough to get into the tribunal, maybe you should take a good view of how you come across in games, and where you place your blame.

Oop, countering your own argument is hard. :(