League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I cant do any damage as the adc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3021966)

sklaf 01-19-2013 08:31 PM

I cant do any damage as the adc

I started playing again just after the preseason patch and i decided to learn adc i have improved a great deal in last hitting but i seem to have a problem because i dont know what to build i was rushing bloodthistier then i switched to IE into a PD but i still dont seem to crit for very much even after i buy BT and by the time i get all of those the enemes are all stacking 3-4k hp and i cant do any damage to them at all i have tried to find guides but there are not many up for season 3 so i was hoping someone could sugest a build/order that might let me do some damage to people like that

charnjf 01-19-2013 08:32 PM

Are you building armor pen? Last Whisper (preferably) or Black Cleaver is good.

sklaf 01-19-2013 08:34 PM

i never get that far

charnjf 01-19-2013 08:37 PM

Damage item > Attack speed > armor pen is from what i've seen what most adc do

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-19-2013 09:21 PM

Bloodthirster doesn't have any crit chance on it. All champions start with a base crit chance of 0%. You can enhance this with runes, masteries, items, or abilities (including passives).

If all you've built is boots and Bloodthirster, and you have no crit chance from runes or masteries, you'll never crit.

Majeye 01-19-2013 09:27 PM

in PvP, always get starter boots and 3 health pots, then rush to your first BF sword (rush that into infinity edge later), getting the BF sword early game is game changing, then work on upgrading your boots and then rush to infinity edge. Once you have those built, rush to Bloodthirster and then either Last Whisper or Black Cleaver.

If you're playing as ashe, getting Statik Shiv is really good, which can also be substituted for Phantom Dancer. Either item is really good for ADC.

Mecurial Scimitar is really good for 2 reasons.. if there are APs on enemy team and it removes all debuffs and if you are a melee ADC, it grants 50% extra movement speed for a short time.

There are a lot of really good items and some even have synergy with other items, its all about playing around and seeing what works for you, there are some really good websites you can search and find some help and advice.

Runes & Mastery pages also help immensely, if you don't have fully upgraded runes (tier 3), and you haven't spec'ed your points on your mastery pages, you won't do much damage either way.

sklaf 01-19-2013 09:51 PM

yaha i do all of that but when eve has 3 k hp im still never going to kill her

charnjf 01-19-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklaf (Hozzászólás 33677347)
yaha i do all of that but when eve has 3 k hp im still never going to kill her

You trolling? She's squishy as hell O_o

sklaf 01-19-2013 09:55 PM

nope i just got compleatly owned by a jungle eve she had like 3.2k hp i would auto attack her and i would take off like no hp

Majeye 01-19-2013 09:56 PM

must be trolling.