League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Add a Stun to Fiora's Riposte (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3021737)

AnaI Crunch 01-19-2013 07:19 PM

Add a Stun to Fiora's Riposte

Everyone knows Fiora gets shut down by CC, so I think it would be cool to give her a counter CC. It would go well with the idea of a parry, since after parrying it would leave your opponent defenseless. It would also give her an escape mechanism, just pop W when you get ganked, and allows her to disengage in trades, so she doesn't have to commit so hard anymore as a melee champion. I think this would make her more viable, and it's a reasonable buff. Also, the fact that Riposte does not block on-hit effects like a slow or Teemo poison would be countered by the stun, since it would at least give her time for the effects to wear off.

The cooldown and/or mana cost can be raised to compensate so that Riposte can't be spammed, since no one will want to engage her if they know they're going to be stunned.

What do you guys think?

Finger Ecstasy 01-19-2013 07:29 PM

i personally think that her entire kit itself needs to be reworked, but this sounds like it can be done with just a few lines of code lol

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-19-2013 07:30 PM

NO

deadheld 01-19-2013 07:33 PM

yes lets take literally the ideal champ for 1v1 and give her something that will make her 1v1 even better.
however i do agree that she is broken. but in this state she is great for cleanup fighting in Pub games

Finger Ecstasy 01-19-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadheld (Hozzászólás 33673397)
yes lets take literally the ideal champ for 1v1 and give her something that will make her 1v1 even better.
however i do agree that she is broken. but in this state she is great for cleanup fighting in Pub games

you ever seen her against a Riven? she gets destroyed 1v1

Benshare 01-19-2013 07:43 PM

not a stun, just a slow. I feel that Fiora's main problem is not being able to really stick to someone even with her MS increase.

JustMyBassCannon 01-19-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finger Ecstasy (Hozzászólás 33673644)
you ever seen her against a Riven? she gets destroyed 1v1

Yes, let's compare a well-balanced fighter champion, who can either go bruiser or carry, to a melee champion designated as a "melee carry" which is notorious for being the most underpowered champion archetype because it doesn't have the damage to outdo ranged, or the defense to outdo bruisers.

Finger Ecstasy 01-19-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon (Hozzászólás 33673760)
Yes, let's compare a well-balanced fighter champion, who can either go bruiser or carry, to a melee champion designated as a "melee carry" which is notorious for being the most underpowered champion archetype because it doesn't have the damage to outdo ranged, or the defense to outdo bruisers.

Um...I fail to see your point. see, my reply was meant to point out how she isn't the best 1v1 champion. i think you missed that

Spiritofryu 01-19-2013 07:51 PM

absolutely no. and you're wrong adding a stun to her riposte will take a lot more than a few lines of code

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-19-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benshare (Hozzászólás 33673735)
not a stun, just a slow.

maybe