League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Concept] Sylvia - The Broken Mind (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3021039)

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 03:45 PM

[Champion Concept] Sylvia - The Broken Mind

((TL;DR section in a post below.))

This girl is starting to get noticed; let's keep it up! Don't forget to upvote if you like this champion and leave a comment! I am open to suggestions and critique!

Sylvia - The Broken Mind

This small girl can either be a support champion or an AP carry. Sylvia can be incredibly powerful if she is played correctly. Because I know this, I have kept her base stats incredibly low on virtually all levels. So she is a high risk, high reward champion. I wanted to make it very apparent that one side of her is just a small Frightened Girl and the other side of her is a powerful and Violent Woman. And I wanted it understood that the Frightened Girl is FRIGHTENED and does not want to fight. She wants to flee or keep everything away from her. Just like how the Violent Woman wants to keep her enemies near and slay them. The term “fight or flight” has been brought to life with this champion.

In order for you to fully see and understand why I know she is very different and unique, you really must read this whole post. Specifically the Descriptions and the Speech sections. It explains everything and shows what she is.

LORE:

Sylvia was a small young girl that was empowered with a magical gift over the air. Only 9 years old, she had not yet learned to effectively harness this ability let alone grow in power with it, but she would continue to teach herself. Long ago she had traveled with her mother and father through a dark forest to their destination which lay on the other side. It would take several days to venture across, but they were attacked midway by the creatures of the forest. She would need to use her power to defend her parents; however, being young and unpracticed, it made no true effect and Sylvia's parents were slain. She fled in fear, running deeper into the forest, seeking a place to hide. She settled under the roots of a large tree, but the beasts would soon close in and she had nothing to do but huddle into a ball and wait. In order to survive, Sylvia's mind would split. Tearing itself into two completely different mindsets, separating her fight senses from her flight senses. This very aggressive second personality would take control of her body and rise with her power, slaying any creature that neared her until they themselves had fled. Immediately afterward, her mental state shifted back to normal and Sylvia was once again in control. The voice, Syl, would speak to the small girl vowing to protect her, but only because they must share the same body. If Sylvia is to die, Syl would be lost as well. They are polar opposites and do not care for each other, but they must cope.

Lost in this dark forest, the small girl would do what she had to survive and search for the way out. The two girls would grow together in mind and power, but their body was lacking. Syl eventually tamed a protective attitude over her weaker form. The more their power grew, the denser and more eerie it became to be near them. Many years would pass and Sylvia would eventually give up on trying to find the way out. They became a part of this forest. Her memory would be lost. They became more animalistic and territorial. Sylvia the preyed rabbit that would flee, and Syl the predator wolf that would hunt. A total of 10 years later, the girl's felt an incredible and powerful feeling leading them in a single direction. Scared of such a thing, Sylvia wanted to stay in her little cove, but Syl would demand otherwise. They would go and follow this incredible feeling that would lead them to the light. Lead them out-- Lead them to the exit of the forest, and forward unto the League of Legends.

"I take the safe route with everything that I do. Because it is... safe." -Sylvia

Basic Attacks:

Frightened Child, Sylvia - Range: 600
Violent Woman, Syl - Range: 175

Base Stats:
Damage - 43(+2.5/per level) - 95 at level 18.
Health - 355(+65/per level) - 1525 at level 18.
Mana - 240(+45/per level) - 1050 at level 18.
Move Speed - 330 - 330 at level 18.
Armor - 6(+3/per level) - 60 at level 18.
Spell Block - 30(+0/per level) - 30 at level 18.
Health Regen - 4.2(+0.6/per level) - 15 at level 18.
Mana Regen - 6.2(+0.6/per level) - 17 at level 18.

ABILITIES

PASSIVE - The Peaceful and The Fearful
Sylvia steals a small portion of each nearby enemies' attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist, and disperses it through herself and nearby allied champions.
- Level 1 - 2 attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist.
- Level 9 - 3 attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist.
- Level 18 - 4 attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist.
- Range: 1000

R - Personality Shift
This ability is automatically available at level one and will shift the champions mental state back and forth from the Frightened Girl, Sylvia, to the Violent Woman, Syl. This changes her appearance and she is given a new set of abilities. Each point put into Sylvia's ultimate can being chosen to give bonuses to her abilities to either her frightened or her aggressive side. Also, when points are put into her ultimate Sylvia will be give a bonus 4/8/12 armor and magic resist, and Syl will be given 5/10/15 attack damage and ability power. These bonuses only exist if they are in play.
- Cast Time: .25 seconds.
- Mana Cost: No Cost.
- Cooldown: 5 seconds.

Frightened Girl

Q - Huddle
Sylvia shields herself or an allied champion for 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.55 AP) physical damage for 5 seconds plus a 10/20/30/40/50 bonus shield per nearby enemy champion.
- Cast Time: Instant.
- Mana Cost: 50/65/80/95/110 mana.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Range: 750
- Range of bonus shield: 550
- Point Bonuses:
1) 15% bonus movement speed
2) 20% bonus movement speed
3) 25% bonus movement speed, heal for 10% of target's total health.

W - Shriek
Sylvia silences a single enemy champion for 1 second and deals 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.45 AP) magic damage.
- Cast Time: .25 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Range: 700
- Point Bonuses:
1) 1.5 second silence
2) 2 second silence, inflicts grievous wounds
3) 2.5 second silence, inflicts grievous wounds, immobilizes for .5 seconds, does double damage (not including the AP)

E - Broken Screams
Sylvia sends forth a sound wave that does 70/140/210/280/350 (+0.75 AP) magic damage, and all enemy units are knocked back for 3/4 the range that this ability currently has, also pushing her back a small bit. Damage slowly fades from 1/1 down to 1/2. (If this ability is used, Hurricane Winds will also go on cool down.)
- Cast Time: .5 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 70/90/110/130/150 mana.
- Cooldown: 25 seconds.
- Range: 625
- Point Bonuses:
1) 750 range
2) 875 range, increased width, inflicts grievous wounds
3) 1000 range, increased width, inflicts grievous wounds, immobilizes for .5 seconds

Violent Woman

Q - Torment
Targets a single enemy unit and deals 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.25 AD) (+0.5 AP) magic damage to them, also giving Syl a speed buff of 4/8/12/16/20% for 2 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 20/25/30/35/40 mana.
- Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds.
- Point Bonuses:
1) 650 range, 15% slow for 2 seconds
2) 675 range, 20% slow for 2 seconds
3) 700 range, 25% slow for 2 seconds, the ability now has a small AoE around the target.

W - Inner Rage
Sylvia passively gains 2/4/6/8/10% bonus to tenacity. This ability can be activated to gain 18/36/54/72/90% attack speed for 3.5 seconds and deal a bonus 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.175 AD) (+0.05 AP) magic damage per attack to her target. Any other enemy in front of her will take 3/4 damage. (Both the passive and the active of this ability will only work if in the Violent Woman mind set.)
- Mana Cost: 25/40/55/70/85 mana.
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds. (Starting when the activation ends.)
- Range: 175
- Point Bonuses:
1) 200 range
2) 225 range
3) 250 range, bonus magic damage is now true damage.

E - Hurricane Winds
Sylvia calls a storm that deals 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 AP) magic damage per second for 2 seconds to a target location. Enemies caught in the middle are stunned for 1.5 seconds. Enemies on the edges take 3/4 down to 1/2 damage and are affected by 1/1 down to 1/2 of the slow if the slow exists at that time. (If this ability is used, Broken Screams will also go on cooldown.)
- Cast Time: 1.25 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 70/90/110/130/150 mana.
- Cooldown: 25 seconds.
- Point Bonuses:
1) 650 range, 2.5 second duration, 15% slow
2) 675 range, increased width, 3 second duration, 30% slow
3) 700 range, increased width, 3.5 second duration, 45% slow

DESCRIPTIONS

Passive - The Peaceful and The Fearful
The dense and eerie presence of Sylvia throws her enemies off guard causing them to fear and hesitate, lowering their attack damage, ability power, armor and magic resist by a small amount, which is then dispersed through herself and nearby allied champions who all have peace at mind because they are on the same side as she is.
If the enemy champion does not have any AP then the amount stolen will be taken from AD instead.
Some of you may look at this the way I do and some of you may think "What the hell. That's so low." Well, let's do the math. 2, 3, and 4 are small numbers to use, but it is of each stat. At level 18 you can steal 4 points of each stat, 16 points, and from every enemy champion which totals out to be 80 points! It may be dispersed between stats and other champions, but that is a lot of points; Moreover, What if you have no nearby allied champions? Then all the points go to you! This can also become quite ridiculous, despite being 5v1.

Frightened Girl

Basic Attacks
Sylvia somewhat flicks her wrist and sends forth a small orb of wind.
[The general right click.]
I wanted to make it rather obvious that she is fearful, hesitant, and unwilling, and she does not wish to be a part of the fight. She does not want to die. This is her character. The first to be put into the arena that genuinely did not wish to go, but was forced into it by Syl.

Q - Huddle
Sylvia will make a soft frightened sound and curl into a ball, holding herself and forming a white and light grey orb of condensed misty air around her which shields her from incoming damage. If this ability is used on an allied champion rather than herself, then she will move a hand in their direction to place the protective gale around them.
[This is a single target spell that can be cast on an allied champion or herself.]
When points are put into the Frightened Girl, the shield holds a soft green tint and increasingly becomes more vibrant which signifies the warmth of protection, the movement speed buff, and the heal.

W - Shriek
Frightened, Sylvia quickly curls into a ball grabbing the sides of her head and releases a high pitched shriek that damages and silences a single enemy unit.
[This is a single target spell that can be cast on any enemy unit.]
If two points are put into the Frightened Girl, then this ability has a loud cracking sound effect. That signifies the bursting of their eardrums and the applied grievous wounds. If all three points are put into the Frightened Girl, then this ability's name is now Vocal Crush and there is a soft crunching sound with her new animation and applies grievous wounds. Her hand stretches towards the enemy unit and closes, much like she is "crushing" their vocals.

E - Broken Screams
Sylvia screams in terror at her enemies, propelling a large wave of wind and air that pushes enemies away from her and slightly pushes her backwards.
[This is a wide skill shot that goes straight and damages any enemy unit. Damage slowly fades from 1/1 down to 1/2.]
Enemies will not be pushed further than 750 distance away from Sylvia and does not push anything through walls. With each point being put into the Frightened Girl this scream gains more range, and, so, the echo of her screams will last longer and travel with the wave. At the third point, when this wave travels through enemy champions there is a soft cracking sound to signify the bursting of their eardrums and the applied grievous wounds. Also at the third point, this ability's name is changed to Solid Screams.

Violent Woman

Basic Attacks
Syl swipes at an enemy unit conjuring a dark gust of wind in the shape of her forearm and hand which slashes at them.
[The general right click.]
This is how her basic attack range was little awkward. It is not point blank [125] like other melee champions. It does have a soft range to it. I made it like this instead of keeping Sylvia's range to show her aggressive and animalistic side, taking things out face to face.

Q - Torment
Syl holds her hands out in front of her then pulls them apart, expanding the air within an enemy champions lungs. It looks much like thorns of air bursting from their torso and dissipating quickly after.
[This is a single target spell that can be cast on any enemy unit.]
If all three points are put into the Violent Woman, then the thorns grow larger to go over a small AoE and there is more blood in the animation. Also, with each point, the animation takes on an icy blue color, because it is slowing enemies more and more. Also, when points are put into the Violent Woman, the name of this ability changes to Cold Torment, Frosty Torment, and Frozen Torment.

W - Inner Rage
Syl's swipes are empowered and slash across everyone in front of her. The gusts are now darker with a soft tint of deep blue mixed in. Each slash leaves a temporary black and gray scar across the victims.
[This is an immediate effect that is cast on herself.]
If all three points are put into the Violent Woman, then these scars are now a glowing icy blue color and have a blood splash in recognition of the true damage. The animation of her slashes grows in size as the range increases.

E - Hurricane Winds
Syl channels energy for a moment and summons a great wind storm blasting out from the center of the skill shot. Those caught in the center are stunned, and those on the outside of the storm are slowed and take 3/4 - 1/2 damage.
[This is a circular skill shot that can cast to move from one location to the other over the time that it is active.]
During channel, a dark shadow will grow where the center of the storm will blast into place. Enemies cannot be stunned more than once. The middle part that causes the stun, the vortex, slightly circles around in the center of this cast. If all three points are put into the Violent Woman then the name of this ability will change to Blizzard Winds, and it's animation will change into an ice storm signifying the harsh stun and slow.
Broken Screams and Hurricane Winds were a little tricky on my part. They are much like secondary ultimates which required me to think only one can be used at a time. Originally I had the cool down going up, but it has been changed a little and now has a flat cooldown.

R - Personality Shift
The small girl shifts her mental state from being a Frightened Girl to being a Violent Woman.
[This is an immediate effect that is cast on herself.]

Frightened Girl
Sylvia is a small pale girl with straight thin white hair that falls past her shoulders, and she wears a small white gown. Her eyes have a soft aqua green glow to them. When floating about, she is kept to herself, hunched over, half curled into a ball, and has her arms wrapped around herself. Small white wisps of air occasionally flurry. She is scared to be where she is. She is quiet literally the frightened child that does not want to fight and does not want to be killed. When she transforms into the Violent Woman, Syl, she quickly curls into a ball then there is a gust of dark winds that burst from her being to signify that her aggressive mental state has arrived.

Violent Woman
Syl is technically the same physical body, but she is a different mind set. Dark winds constantly gust around her to flaunt her power, her white hair no longer just falling straight down, and she uses this power to give herself a more full dress attire rather than a small gown. The glow and color of her eyes is much more vibrant and icy blue. Her voice much stronger, you can almost feel the power wavering in her voice. She is not hunched over like Sylvia, she is upfront and stands tall. Syl is very proud and unthreatened by anything. The exact opposite of Sylvia, this girl is very aggressive and takes action. The body is still weak, but her power is immense. When she transforms into the Frightened Girl, Sylvia, there is a small flurry of white winds that wrap around her and slowly fall removing all extra wind effect and dress attire to signify that her frightened mental state has arrived.

What I like about this is that Sylvia truly does not want to be involved. But, you'll see as you read on to "Speech", if you give her the points of her ultimate and give her more power, Sylvia becomes stronger. She starts realizing that she may not have to be afraid anymore and becomes thankful of you. Her posture changes and is no longer half curled into a ball-- by the third point she stands taller and looks more confident in what she is doing-- With everything! Likewise, Syl will become angery with you and judge you because you chose the "weaker" of the two. They will both react to what you do. Sylvia, becoming stronger will now have different animations that make her look like she is mustering up all her courage. Like she is willingly going forth and doing as she is told. Syl will of course become more violent and brutal than she already is with her abilities.

SPEECH

Frightened Girl, Sylvia
0 points

Selection
"Don't make me go out there..."

Joke
"Don't tempt me.. I'll stick Syl on you.."

Taunt
"Running from someone like me..?"

Dance
Syl will generate as a dark wind and dance with her.

Laugh
With her character, where she is, and how she is feeling-- I didn't want a laugh. She'll shake her head no or say "I can't..."

Movement
"Do I have to..?"
"Please..."
"I'm scared..."
"I don't want to go..."
"Is this the safe route..?"

Basic Attack
"I'm sorry..."
"You want me to... ...?"
"I can't do this..."

Huddle; Self
"Nnh.."
"Mmn.."
"No..." (A whisper)
"I can't die here.."

Huddle; Ally
"Wait, be careful..!"
"Stay safe..."

Shriek
She literally makes a high pitched echoing cry.

Broken Screams
She literally screams in terror at her opponents.

When points are given to her: 1, 2, and 3
"You... gave me power..?" (Astonished.)
"S-Summoner..?"
"Thank you so much..."

When points are given to Syl: 1, 2, and 3 This only occurs if Sylvia is in play when you give the points to Syl.
"Nnh..."
"Better for the person defending me to have it, right..?" (Reassuring herself.)
"Yeah, I know..."

1 Point

Laugh
"Mm-mm..."

Movement
"I feel... better.." (One time only.)

Huddle
"U-Uh..? Faster..?" (One time only.)

2 Points

Laugh
Something small and timid.
"Heh.."
"Ha.."

Movement
"Is this... what power feels like..?" (One time only.)

Shriek
"Th-They're hurt..?" (One time only.)

3 Points

Laugh
More confident in herself, the laugh is still timid but it is stronger than before.

Movement
"Moving now.."
"Going.."
"I feel.. safer.."
"I have become stronger.."

Basic Attack
"Forgive me."
"I can do this.." (Reassuring herself.)
"I will not fear.." (Reassuring herself.)

Huddle; Self
"This warmth..." (One time only.)

Huddle; Ally
"Can you feel the warmth..?" (One time only.)
"Careful."
"Don't go in alone.."
"Go..!"
All of these are less timid and more confident in her ability.

Vocal Crush (Previously Shriek)
"Enough of that..."
"Be quiet..."
In almost a demanding attitude, she is stronger now.

Solid Screams Previously Broken Screams
This scream is more like a solid yell. It is not really out of fear anymore, it is stronger.
"Get BACK!"
"NO!"
Back and No are when she is screaming, so the word is obviously drawn out and echoing.

Violent Woman, Syl
0 Points

Joke
"A good Joke? One word. Sylvia..."

Taunt
"Now..." *Claps hands together, her basic attack claws also forming and rubbing together.* "Which one shall I take out first..?"
"Come on, is that all you've got!"

Dance
Sylvia will generate as a white wind and dance with her.

Laugh
Something powerful that demonstrates her pride and dominance.

Movement
"Yes."
"I am the fighter within her."
"They do not threaten me."
"Sylvia will be safe."
"I cannot be controlled."

Basic Attack
"Excellent decision."
"Right away."
"Time for a little fun."

Torment
"Let's pull the air from those lungs."

Inner Rage
"I'll tear them down!"
"They will not stop me!"

Hurricane Winds
"Fear the storm!"
"Tear them to pieces.."

When points are given to her: 1, 2, and 3
"The perfect choice."
"More.. power..!"
"At last!"

When points are given to Sylvia: 1, 2, and 3 This only occurs if Syl is in play when you give the points to Sylvia.
"Really? You must be joking..."
"Ugh.. You are just as weak as she is..."
"You obviously do not crave power..."

1 Point

Basic Attack
"Feel my strength."

Cold Torment (Previously Torment)
"Ahh, Ha ha ha.." (One time only) Realizing that her power has made an icy wind and causes slow.

2 Points

Movement
"This power will continue to grow."

3 Points

Movement
"As you wish, Summoner."
"Yes.." (In anticipation.)
"Bring me to the fight!"
"This land will be ours!" Reverting back to her animalistic, territorial self.

Basic Attack
"They will feel my power!"

Frozen Torment (Previously Torment)
"How's the air..? Ha ha.." (One time only.)
Personally, I want this one to be a hidden passive against Janna. Tell me what you think.

Inner Rage
"No man can endure my rage!"

Blizzard Winds (Previously Hurricane Winds)
"All will fall before me!"
"Frozen terror!"

Personality Shift
When there are 0 points or when they are divided between them

Sylvia ---> Syl
"Syl..!" - "Ha. My turn."
"Syl, please..!" - "I'll take it from here."
"Help..!" - "Stay calm..." (Annoyed tone)
"Save me..!" - "I will not let us fall!"

Syl ---> Sylvia
"Careful, Sylvia." - "Wait, don't..!"
"Your turn." - "Please, no..!"
"Sorry." - "Change me back..!"

Here Sylvia is obvious frightened and either needing help from Syl or practically begging to be switched out.

When all point are given to Sylvia

Sylvia ---> Syl
"Syl.." - "Mhm.." (Dissatisfied)
"'Kay." - "..."
"Yes, Summoner.." - "Yes, summoner..." (Mockingly)

Syl ---> Sylvia
"..." - "What do you need..?"
"Fine." - "I am ready.."
"Careful..." - "I will do my best.."

Sylvia has obviously become a bit stronger and more confident in herself, and she does not always have to be afraid. Her words are no longer so timid. Still small and quiet, but you can see her growing. Syl on the other hand is annoyed with your decision of who to give power to and is clearly dissatisfied.

When all points are given to Syl

Sylvia ---> Syl
"Yes..!" - "Yesss..!" (Eager to attack something.)
"Take over..!" - "With pleasure.." (Eager to attack something.)
"Syl..!" - "I'll take care of this..!"

Syl ---> Sylvia
"What..?" - "Wait..! No!"
"Your turn.." - "Please, don't..!"
"..." - "M-Me..?"

Here Syl has become extremely powerful and loves to be in control, and she does not understand why she would ever be switched back to Sylvia. Likewise, Sylvia does not understand why control would ever be given to her when there is someone as powerful as Syl around.

This is one of the most important parts to me. The voice acting. It Must Be Perfect. She must truly SOUND like she is frightened. Her abilities Shriek and Broken Screams-- it must be very real. An acted, fake scream is so blazingly obvious that it saps the emotion out of the whole thing, and suddenly a unique character has immediately become rubbish. Sylvia's part is extraordinarily important to me; she must have a very good voice actress.

For a final word, I know I probably made a few blips, mistakes, and errors that I overlooked, but they can be fixed. Have a question or a suggestion-- by all means, say so. I'm open to anything.

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 04:07 PM

TL;DR

Sylvia is a support/AP carry champion. Her mental state is split into two personalities, a Frightened Girl and a Violent Woman. Her ultimate allows you to shift between these two mental states giving you new sets of abilities.

PASSIVE - The Peaceful and The Fearful
Sylvia steals a small portion of each nearby enemies' attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist, and disperses it through herself and nearby allied champions.

R - Personality Shift
This ability is automatically available at level one and will shift the champions mental state back and forth from the Frightened Girl, Sylvia, to the Violent Woman, Syl. This changes her appearance and she is given a new set of abilities. Each point put into Sylvia's ultimate can being chosen to give bonuses to her abilities to either her frightened or her aggressive side. Also, when points are put into her ultimate Sylvia will be give a bonus 4/8/12 armor and magic resist, and Syl will be given 5/10/15 attack damage and ability power. These bonuses only exist if they are in play.
Meaning the bonus armor and magic resist will not exist when Syl is in play.

Frightened Girl

Q - Huddle
Sylvia shields herself or an allied champion for 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.55 AP) physical damage for 5 seconds plus a 10/20/30/40/50 bonus shield per nearby enemy champion.
Point bonuses give extra shield per nearby enemy champion, movement speed, and eventually a heal based on total health.

W - Shriek
Sylvia silences a single enemy champion for 1 second and deals 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.45 AP) magic damage.
Point bonuses lengthen the silence, eventually inflict grievous wounds, very briefly immobilizes, and deals double damage.

E - Broken Screams
Sylvia sends forth a sound wave that does 70/140/210/280/350 (+0.75 AP) magic damage, and all enemy units are knocked back for 3/4 the range that this ability currently has, also pushing her back a small bit. (If this ability is used, Hurricane Winds will also go on cool down.)
Point bonuses increase the range, eventually inflict grievous wounds, and very briefly immobilizes.

Violent Woman

Q - Torment
Targets a single enemy unit and deals 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.25 AD) (+0.5 AP) magic damage to them, also giving Syl a 4/8/12/16/20% speed buff for 2 seconds.
Point bonuses grant more range, a slow, and eventually creates a small AoE.

W - Inner Rage
Syl passively gains 2/4/6/8/10% bonus to tenacity. This ability can be activated to gain 18/36/54/72/90% attack speed for 3.5 seconds and deal a bonus 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.175 AD) (+0.05 AP) magic damage per attack to her target. Any other enemy in front of her will take 3/4 damage. (Both the passive and the active of this ability will only work if in the Violent Woman mind set.)
Point bonuses increased the range and eventually grant the magic damage as true damage.

E - Hurricane Winds
Syl calls a storm that deals 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 AP) magic damage per second for 2 seconds to a target location. Enemies caught in the middle are stunned for 1.5 seconds.(If this ability is used, Broken Screams will also go on cooldown.)
Point Bonuses grant increased range, width, slow, and longer duration.

AngelicGU4RDI4N 01-19-2013 04:55 PM

Draw her! :D

why not draw her now? I'd like to see your mental image of her.

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelicGU4RDI4N (Hozzászólás 33668513)
why not draw her now? I'd like to see your mental image of her.

Not a bad idea. I might as well get on that.

Metallic Voodoo 01-19-2013 06:41 PM

ok this champions sounds awsome i was a little confused because u put the ulty on the bot os i was so confused but this champ sounds like a very fun champ but i would buff the passive early game
i would make it lvl at 12 18 starting a 2 then going to 3 then then 4
but i
would like to see this champ sound s very fun

Zarkof 01-19-2013 06:43 PM

tl;dr version?

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 33671870)
tl;dr version?

Pardon..? What does "tl;dr" mean?

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalic Vodoo (Hozzászólás 33671817)
ok this champions sounds awsome i was a little confused because u put the ulty on the bot os i was so confused but this champ sounds like a very fun champ but i would buff the passive early game
i would make it lvl at 12 18 starting a 2 then going to 3 then then 4
but i
would like to see this champ sound s very fun

This may not be a bad idea; i understand that the passive is rather low at beginning levels. I will keep this in mind, thank you.

Zarkof 01-19-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDivineSilence (Hozzászólás 33672473)
Pardon..? Haha.. What does "tl;dr" mean?

too long; didn't read.

you have an enormous post with no quotes, no grouping, and no quick reference organization.

Massive wall of text, if you will.

People usually provide a short summary if their post is excessively large, called the "tl;dr version"

Give a quick rundown of the champion's skills in a short, concise manner in addition to the detailed list you originally posted.

TheDivineSilence 01-19-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 33673424)
too long; didn't read.

you have an enormous post with no quotes, no grouping, and no quick reference organization.

Massive wall of text, if you will.

People usually provide a short summary if their post is excessively large, called the "tl;dr version"

Give a quick rundown of the champion's skills in a short, concise manner in addition to the detailed list you originally posted.

Ah, I see. I will see what I can do to summarize.