League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   This will cause some rage but.... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3020823)

SteelBeetle 01-19-2013 02:30 PM

This will cause some rage but....

To be honest I think the ARAM custom game is overrated. It's a cool idea.....I just find it boring.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't think it should be played as much. It also pains me that it pretty much shuts off any other fun custom games like Hide and Seek and Draft Racing.

Jeddite 01-19-2013 02:38 PM

Dear L I V E J O U R N A L ,

Zarkof 01-19-2013 05:17 PM

I don't think normals and ranked should be played so much. They're pretty boring and repetitive.

SteelBeetle 01-19-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 33669200)
I don't think normals and ranked should be played so much. They're pretty boring and repetitive.

Repetitive yes. But boring? HECK NO.

Catnium 01-19-2013 10:27 PM

some people are easly entertained

some arent

Makestro 01-20-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak (Hozzászólás 33670548)
Repetitive yes. But boring? HECK NO.

Sorry but summoners rift is easily the most boring of all the maps. The fact you think people would be outraged by you thinking PG is boring is pretty funny though, since no one is going to let your opinion bother them. However, I can see you'd let other people's opinions get to you, what says a whole lot about you.

LrdVprScrpn 01-20-2013 01:30 PM

Actually this is a good argument for matchmaking. Most of the games will move out of custom lobbies, and the other custom game types will be more visible.

SteelBeetle 01-20-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makestro (Hozzászólás 33691011)
Sorry but summoners rift is easily the most boring of all the maps. The fact you think people would be outraged by you thinking PG is boring is pretty funny though, since no one is going to let your opinion bother them. However, I can see you'd let other people's opinions get to you, what says a whole lot about you.

I didn't let other people's opinions get to me, I was just stating my opinion.

taotico 01-20-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak (Hozzászólás 33664449)
To be honest I think the ARAM custom game is overrated. It's a cool idea.....I just find it boring.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't think it should be played as much. It also pains me that it pretty much shuts off any other fun custom games like Hide and Seek and Draft Racing.

So you don't like palying ARAMS, but why would you create a thread just to say that?

ZyniX69 01-21-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak (Hozzászólás 33664449)

You should be promoting ARAM match making then. There would be a lot less ARAM flooding the custom game list.