League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Leona (1.1.5?) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3018998)

Ask Radiant Sun 01-19-2013 12:34 AM

Ask Leona (1.1.5?)

Greetings, Summoners, and champions, it is an honor to be with you, and an honor to be invited to speak with those that look for knowledge of the Solari. Please step forth, and speak with the Radiant Dawn, and I shall do my best to satisfy.

Ask the Lunari 01-19-2013 10:33 AM

((I Shall bless this with a Diana- simplified hate-filled message.))

Why are you so blind? Useless Solari scum.

Colonel qt 01-19-2013 03:30 PM

What's your brekfast. Of champions??????????ż?ż)ż)?????????????????

Ask Köggy 01-19-2013 03:33 PM

((It is new Leona! Hello! Welcome to forum thingy!))

Hello Leona! It is Koggy!

Koggy always like big shiny things Leona makes. But Koggy wonders how big Leona's Solar Flare can get?

Ask Radiant Sun 01-20-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari (Hozzászólás 33655839)
((I Shall bless this with a Diana- simplified hate-filled message.))

Why are you so blind? Useless Solari scum.

There is no blindness when it comes to one's belef, but your opposition against the Solari was unforgivable, as the old texts stated, and you were punished for your deeds, such as threatening the followers of the Sun Warrior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Köggy (Hozzászólás 33664526)
((It is new Leona! Hello! Welcome to forum thingy!))

Hello Leona! It is Koggy!

Koggy always like big shiny things Leona makes. But Koggy wonders how big Leona's Solar Flare can get?

My greetings go towards you, Mouth of the Abyss, and it is of good honour to know that you are fascinated by the sun's glorious light. But for the size of my flare, its size can cover the whole of Mount Targot, from peak to foot. I must warn you though, its light can be as blinding as it is bright.

Ask the Lunari 01-21-2013 06:12 PM

((KK people downvoting new Leona is rude -.-, give others a chance and don't chase em away!))

((A tip on Leona, she truly only got pulled into the Solari lifestyle recently "In lore terms" so she wouldnt know the true strife and struggle between Diana & the old elders. She's more benevolent then anything, and a firm believer in being a protector. ((The rakkor's rite of passage a clear example, refusal to kill her opponent.)) Also, Diana did not threaten, they did...payed the price for it as well.))

Dear Urgot 01-22-2013 08:05 AM

((New Leona already? Dang. We go through Leonas like Urgot goes through cough drops.))

*The Headsman's Pride approaches Leona and coughs a few times before stating his question.*

Solari, *wheeze* what do you think of my quest for *wheeze* vengence?

AskPantheon 01-22-2013 08:53 AM

Greetings, Leona. I trust that you have fared well in the many years we have not seen one another?