League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I heard (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3017415)

Beija 01-18-2013 03:16 PM

I heard

Evelynn Ult now does % on current health.

Where da flat damage at?

25% of 100 is 25 so hypothetically speaking, you can't kill with her ult anymore.

Stay classy RIOT. I'm sure you know what you're doing right? Right?

Cretinok 01-18-2013 03:18 PM

Hence why you should now initiate with it, rather than execute.

Beija 01-18-2013 04:06 PM

Assassins don't open up, they clean up what's left OR head straight for carry which more than often is already hit by AoE.

Elf Elix 01-18-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beija (Hozzászólás 33634169)
Assassins don't open up, they clean up what's left OR head straight for carry which more than often is already hit by AoE.

This.

Another thing is they excell at getting behind and killing important targets (such as an adc or a squishy) Evelynn her self is squishier than anivia mid-late game, and anivia has the lowest starting and scaling health. Eve has no burst but her ult. So it's dumb to theorize she might initiate.

If she does, why? so she can run away? or so she can potentially die?

Rampant Poncho 01-18-2013 04:28 PM

Assassins initiate on the ad carry. Just because a move is meant to be an initiation does not mean it has to be used on the entire enemy team. The slow from her ult and the shield she gains from using it give her plenty of time to burst down the adc while the rest of your team initiates on the rest of their team. If you're initiating on the entire enemy team then you're not playing the assassin role correct and should not be playing eve either.

x TrueDamage x 01-18-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho (Hozzászólás 33634876)
Assassins initiate on the ad carry. Just because a move is meant to be an initiation does not mean it has to be used on the entire enemy team. The slow from her ult and the shield she gains from using it give her plenty of time to burst down the adc while the rest of your team initiates on the rest of their team. If you're initiating on the entire enemy team then you're not playing the assassin role correct and should not be playing eve either.

first off her ult shield is only good if you hit 3 or more people with it and the adc hangs back from the group to not die if a good adc that is so with the range now lower then her stealth you might get lucky and hit 2 people with her ult when trying to kill there adc witch will only last 2 sec and will not be very good so why even have her ult now its dumb as riot and dumb as you i say they need to get rid of the darn shield if everyone crys about it and just make her ult a damage aoe that way she stays a assassin and no one can cry about her shield

Beija 01-18-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmachineares (Hozzászólás 33635556)
first off her ult shield is only good if you hit 3 or more people with it and the adc hangs back from the group to not die if a good adc that is so with the range now lower then her stealth you might get lucky and hit 2 people with her ult when trying to kill there adc witch will only last 2 sec and will not be very good so why even have her ult now its dumb as riot and dumb as you i say they need to get rid of the darn shield if everyone crys about it and just make her ult a damage aoe that way she stays a assassin and no one can cry about her shield

I think it was a little less about her shield and more about people QQ'ing that they were getting half their health eaten at 100% by her Ult + DFG (ap build).

So RIOT pretty much ****ed all over Evelynn with a nerf to pretty much everything that made her viable and in compensation; a .1 increase in AD ratios across the board.

I wouldn't feel so bad about all this IF they nerfed her "properly". There's no justification to the ult nerf,

Theoretically speaking, her ult is her weakest skill due to it not being able to kill AND has an inconsistent shield to boot.(you ult 1 dude. congratulations, you just killed yourself.)

Elf Elix 01-18-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho (Hozzászólás 33634876)

I think you talk of a ranged carry? Try that on a fiora, and yi, oh yi's highlander will laugh at your slow. Or a gangplank. They will 9/10 **** on eve. It's sad, but if they're hanging back and you decide "oh ima go eff that guy up." you'll find you didn't get necessarily what you wished for.

Even then does that mean this works on ranged carries? No, draven with flat armor pen runes, and a bloodthirster will have a ride on you. Ezreal will burst like there's no tomorrow (assuming he isn't limited by cd/mana), and cait will jump away SLOWING YOU in the process. Corki and trist will go away, and etc.

Ok you managed to kill them, oh **** the team proct you, AND WOW THE CARRY BUILT A GAURDIAN ANGEL. *slow clap*

x TrueDamage x 01-18-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beija (Hozzászólás 33637402)
I think it was a little less about her shield and more about people QQ'ing that they were getting half their health eaten at 100% by her Ult + DFG (ap build).

So RIOT pretty much ****ed all over Evelynn with a nerf to pretty much everything that made her viable and in compensation; a .1 increase in AD ratios across the board.

I wouldn't feel so bad about all this IF they nerfed her "properly". There's no justification to the ult nerf,

Theoretically speaking, her ult is her weakest skill due to it not being able to kill AND has an inconsistent shield to boot.(you ult 1 dude. congratulations, you just killed yourself.)

i agree there was no need for her ult nerf the ranged nerf to her ult i can live with but this dumb idea for a squishy assassin to start her fight with her ult that does do no damage and a shield that is only good if you hit 3 or more people and only last 2 sec is bull **** and im pretty sure riot dont have a brain in there heads take the shield off restor her good damage and be done with her

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-18-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmachineares (Hozzászólás 33638851)
i agree there was no need for her ult nerf the ranged nerf to her ult i can live with but this dumb idea for a squishy assassin to start her fight with her ult that does do no damage and a shield that is only good if you hit 3 or more people and only last 2 sec is bull **** and im pretty sure riot dont have a brain in there heads take the shield off restor her good damage and be done with her

ya know it doesnt just do damage right?
btw against 1 opponent she gets enough to block a single turret shot, all she needs