League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Riot!!!!!!!!! Over here!!!!!!!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3017037)

Jomster 01-18-2013 01:12 PM

Riot!!!!!!!!! Over here!!!!!!!!!
 
Hi Riot,
So i love twisted treeline! But my favourite champion cannot play there and that is really upsetting! Shaco is my favourite champion and he completely sucks there because the buff your champion gets from the alter is not on his clone and because of this, the enemy team ALWAYS knows which one is the clone and i love played Shaco at twisted treeline, but now i can't without getting destroyed. Can you please fix this! Just the alter buff is the problem cause you pretty much always have at least 1 alter! Thanks for listening~ Jomster

Friggid 01-18-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jomster (Hozzászólás 33628446)
Hi Riot,
So i love twisted treeline! But my favourite champion cannot play there and that is really upsetting! Shaco is my favourite champion and he completely sucks there because the buff your champion gets from the alter is not on his clone and because of this, the enemy team ALWAYS knows which one is the clone and i love played Shaco at twisted treeline, but now i can't without getting destroyed. Can you please fix this! Just the alter buff is the problem cause you pretty much always have at least 1 alter! Thanks for listening~ Jomster

yea but your clone can capture alters and thats pretty OP

Jomster 01-18-2013 01:56 PM

Yeah, ik, but he is squishy and i need my clone cuz i get focused everytime!

Jomster 01-18-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friggid (Hozzászólás 33628892)
yea but your clone can capture alters and thats pretty OP

Yeah, ik, but he is squishy and i need my clone cuz i get focused everytime!

Outshine 01-18-2013 08:09 PM

I dont see a problem with Shaco, I use him also and do very good sometimes. I build him with Critical Strike and Lifesteal

slamor 01-19-2013 05:55 PM

So funny putting your ult on the alter then watching the other 3 players get hit by it as they think it is real. He can also leap over the wall that divides the lanes. The big fat one bearly.

Nerdsinc 01-19-2013 08:57 PM

Shaco falls off really hard. Late game he either does no damage or get's killed in 2 seconds. Usually both.

Chesticles02 01-19-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Shaco falls off really hard. Late game he either does no damage or get's killed in 2 seconds. Usually both.
I wonder if that's because you died in two seconds.

Enygm4 01-19-2013 10:16 PM

LIE!
If you put your clone on alters it doesn't has any effect ...
So the true sight isn't be showed.
The only advantaje of this is that you can bait if they find you.

Geomexis 01-19-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygm4 (Hozzászólás 33677956)
LIE!
If you put your clone on alters it doesn't has any effect ...
So the true sight isn't be showed.
The only advantaje of this is that you can bait if they find you.

If your pet isn't targetable by smite it's classified as a champion. Said pets, due to being classified as champs, can capture alters.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:39 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc