League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fluent in Yordle (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3015960)

Padagi 01-18-2013 06:06 AM

Fluent in Yordle

Hi guys,

My name is Padagi and I'm looking to start a new team with a friend of mine. We're looking for a top player and both bottom roles (willing to look at duos).

About Me
I started playing in September 2011. In S2 I was Gold with a top rating in the high 1500's. In S3 my top rating is 1779.

Goals
We don't plan to go pro (I'm already pro in something other than sports), but we want to compete in League of Legends on a 5v5 level and have a good time. We may ultimately do some online tournaments on weekends.

For Season 3 we'd like to get a group together that's capable of getting to and competing at a Platinum level. That's our end goal for this season, it's not expected.

Requirements
All players need to have a working microphone and Skype. I'd like any players that join the team to have at least 500 wins and have a minimum top ELO in S2 or S3 of 1500. I'd also prefer players that are at least 18 years old.

I'd also like to point out blind ragers won't be tolerated. People do get upset, but raging isn't acceptable. You should be able to give and receive constructive criticism and suggestions for getting better.

Style
Our team style will primarily be focused on teamfighting capability. Our ideal compositions will focus on this goal. That being said, we'll play a moderately aggressive laning phase with champions that mesh well late game.

Schedule
That being said, we're looking for someone preferably in the PST (Pacific) time zone that can play weekday evenings for a couple of hours between 7 PM PST and midnight, sometimes earlier. We'd likely be looking at playing a minimum of 5-8 hours per week together, probably two weekdays and Saturday and/or Sunday. My preferred schedule would be two hours on Tues/Thurs, then at least 3 hours on either Saturday or Sunday (mid day or evening). I have a pretty flexible schedule.

We'd like to have a top that's flexible. Ideally this would be someone that can really play bruisers well top, but can also play the occasional AP carry or AD caster, with the opportunity to play mid lane on occasion.

Bottom Lane
Barring a duo coming together I'd like a bottom lane that pays close attention to global timers and is not too aggressive. I would rather have a bottom lane that is even or slightly behind going into teamfights than one that has been aggressive and either been fed or are fed themselves.

Application Format
This isn't really an application, but I'd like to find some players to try out to see who would fit will. Please post in this format or I might not add you in game to talk about it:

In Game Name (Main account):
Your 5 best champions:
Top S2/S3 ELO:
Working Mic+Skype (Yes/No):

(Optional) Favorite Pro Team:

RumorZ 01-18-2013 06:35 AM

In Game Name:
Role(s): TOP/ADC
Your 5 best champions: Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jayce, Vayne, Ezreal
Top S2/S3 ELO: 1394 i think it was/1302
(play with 1500 people often)
Normal Wins: 884

Padagi 01-18-2013 07:04 AM

Bump.

Again our schedule will likely be a couple nights during the week in the evening (PST) and weekends.

Padagi 01-18-2013 07:38 AM

Bump, adding preferred age minimum (18 years).

Padagi 01-18-2013 09:09 AM

Back to the top

Padagi 01-18-2013 09:13 AM

Noting that we use Skype and you must have a working mic.

Vepriel 01-18-2013 09:17 AM

In Game Name (Main account): Savage Nightmare
Role(s): Top/adc
Your 5 best champions: Top: Shyv/Riven/Rumble/Nid/Wukong ADC: MF/Ezreal/Draven/Ashe/Cait
Top S2/S3 ELO: S2:1400 before reset/S3: havent played ranked yet, waiting for good team
Working Mic+Skype (Yes/No): Yes
can make all the times that are mentioned in the schedual part, and more

(Optional) Favorite Pro Team: SK gaming/Curse

Padagi 01-18-2013 09:25 AM

Thanks Rumor and Savage!

Just worth noting, if you meet or are close to the ELO requirements, submit here or add me in game. There aren't any formal try outs, we're just getting some player information to play some games and see if we can find people who fit.

Thanks!

Padagi 01-18-2013 10:08 AM

Bump.

We're looking for players with a good attitude and track history, still open to getting players for Top / ADC / Support. No formal tryout, just going to play some games and see who fits best.

Padagi 01-18-2013 11:00 AM

Had some interest in top and ADC, no interest in support.

Still looking for more people to play with to see who fits in all three positions but especially if you're interested in supporting, let me know.