League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Evelynne Update* (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3015722)

DevilsNightmare 01-18-2013 03:00 AM

New Evelynne Update*

The new Evelynne is great! I was always thinking when I played her, "you know what I don't need? Kills!" Now she's the perfect champ, she's squishy, she's heavily item reliant, and now her ult is pretty much useless in most situations. I'm so thrilled my favorite champ got such an awesome nerf! But there's still some op stuff about her that bugs me. For one thing, she does these really annoying things called "auto attacks", they're super op and most of my assists and minion kills are due to these. Maybe next patch, take them out?

P.S Please also nerf Darius ult, it's being used too much as an execute and not as an initiation. Thanks.

Jonheath291 01-18-2013 04:38 AM

lmao XD

Taurhuzz 01-18-2013 07:31 AM

Range nerf hurts, cooldown nerf hurts, but current health nerf hurts the most. I suggest restoring 2 of the nerfs. Preferably the damage and cooldown.

The range nerf was actually the only justified nerf I see. If Riot didn't want the ult used as an execute, the range fixes it already.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D 01-18-2013 07:33 AM

she was broken now shes fixed enjoy your champ

Jonheath291 01-18-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiKkNdTwiSt3D (Hozzászólás 33618521)
she was broken now shes fixed enjoy your champ

She was broken, then they destroyed her. Enjoy your garbage. >.>

Cooldown and Range nerfs were fine. Damage nerf was overkill

Cretinok 01-18-2013 09:05 AM

Lol at comparing Eve and Darius ults. Pre-nerf Eve could use her ult while still beyond detection range potentially doing 25% max health to multiple targets.

Darius has to be in melee range, beating on an opponent to get 5 Hemmorage stacks before he can do that kind of damage to a single target. Multiple targets only if the opposing team ingores him and lets him dunk multiple times.

Eve was broken, enjoy playing a balanced champ.

And No, I dont play Darius.

DevilsNightmare 01-20-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretinok (Hozzászólás 33620818)
Lol at comparing Eve and Darius ults. Pre-nerf Eve could use her ult while still beyond detection range potentially doing 25% max health to multiple targets.

Darius has to be in melee range, beating on an opponent to get 5 Hemmorage stacks before he can do that kind of damage to a single target. Multiple targets only if the opposing team ingores him and lets him dunk multiple times.

Wow. Just, wow.

Don't even get me started about Eve being "balanced" now... she's garbage and useless and I will never pick her unless I'm bored.

But did you really, honestly think that I was serious about comparing her ult to Darius? Were you home schooled or something? It was meant as a joke, referring to how riot complained that Eve's ult was being used as an execute instead of an initiate. I then mentioned Darius to make a point.

I mean, really? -.-

Daemien 01-21-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretinok (Hozzászólás 33620818)

Does it at all endanger Darius while he's in melee range? LOL! Whoever is in the range with him better run! Oh nvm...they can simply be pulled lol. Idk why champs like Evelynn are being nerfed while champs such as Katarina, Darius, and Master Yi are just left as is. Those are the OP champs that are unbalanced.

Hempy 01-21-2013 05:02 AM

Eve isn't as bad as you make it seem....

TAT PartyPooper 01-21-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemien (Hozzászólás 33721057)
Does it at all endanger Darius while he's in melee range? LOL! Whoever is in the range with him better run! Oh nvm...they can simply be pulled lol. Idk why champs like Evelynn are being nerfed while champs such as Katarina, Darius, and Master Yi are just left as is. Those are the OP champs that are unbalanced.

Evelynn was definitely OP. We all agree on that (if you don't, you're retarded). She did need a nerf. But they have nerfed her too harshly. The range and cooldown nerfs as mentioned were adequate. The max hp to current hp nerf is retarded. Now Evelynn is in need of a bigger buff than Heimerdinger.