League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   is twitch viable? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3015229)

Unbeatabledeath 01-17-2013 10:54 PM

is twitch viable?

so yea quick question is he viable now.... how does twitch go against adc such as graves, draven and ezreal....... i know he is fun but i am going to start playing rank soon and really think i should adc........... and i just hate playing ezreal graves and cant buy draven...........

Also riot is making so many changes why wont they nerf buff champion i mean do they really like it that ezreal graves and corki are top tier right now and that most other adc are kinda pointless unless you get a good team..........

Voyles 01-17-2013 11:40 PM

Twitch is viable. None of the ADCs really play alike. Kog, Ashe, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Vayne, etc. are still viable too. It's just which one you feel more comfortable with. Only ADC that I think that is not viable would be Urgot. He really needs a buff.

WhoopsiGoldburg 01-18-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath (Hozzászólás 33608839)
so yea quick question is he viable now.... how does twitch go against adc such as graves, draven and ezreal....... i know he is fun but i am going to start playing rank soon and really think i should adc........... and i just hate playing ezreal graves and cant buy draven...........

Also riot is making so many changes why wont they nerf buff champion i mean do they really like it that ezreal graves and corki are top tier right now and that most other adc are kinda pointless unless you get a good team..........

Twitch is very viable he gets a decent amount of time in plat play. I remember before they nerfed support zyra seeing a twitch zyra in every other ranked game in the featured list.

Although I can honestly say you'll probably have rough 10 - 20 games before you get the hang of it. I think he has a high skillcap compared to most other champions. Especially since he is squishy as balls. Anyone with hard poke is going to be a ***** to deal with since a few aa will bring you to half health at the first few levels.

When you get used to him though it feels pretty bad ass to melt though an entire team with that ulti.

Jerk9003 01-18-2013 12:20 AM

Urgot is viable, I don't know why people say he isn't. He isn't an adc, he is and range attack fighter. He isn't supposed to run the same way.

Feedbro 01-18-2013 03:12 AM

Westrice was playing him last week at Diamond ELO, so I think you could say he's viable.

GgT Kryptix 01-19-2013 04:22 PM

i main as twitch and i feel that he is very viable if u learn his style of play

Treza 01-19-2013 04:29 PM

any champion is viable right now and although i dont see many twitches i think hes one of the strongest right now just because of how strong nunu is right now and black cleaver

nunu bloodboil on you
use your twitch ult
have black cleaver

proceed to spray enemy team down

Doumz 01-19-2013 04:32 PM

Twitch is awesome but must be play awesomly!

He's really strong in lane with leona.

When you pick twitch, bot lane become a kill lane!

Namo Wamo 01-21-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileHighJew (Hozzászólás 33610074)
Twitch is viable. None of the ADCs really play alike. Kog, Ashe, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Vayne, etc. are still viable too. It's just which one you feel more comfortable with. Only ADC that I think that is not viable would be Urgot. He really needs a buff.

Team MRN would like to have a word with you.

I Z Z I 01-21-2013 08:53 PM

Sword Of The Divine Active Proc. On Ult.