League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Proving Grounds is the buggiest map. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3014222)

Basist 01-17-2013 05:30 PM

Proving Grounds is the buggiest map.

Almost every other game I run into some form of bug when playing an aram, anyone else? Two games ago I played against a Mundo who threw invisible cleavers. Whenever I get Trundle or see Anivia on my team the enemy is able to walk through the wall/pillar a lot. It's 100% of the time as Trundle when it's placed in the mid brush and the pillar *should* force them into the open or make them have to run out, but nope they can just run through it. Lastly maybe every 10-15 games a random icon will disappear. The last time it was the player icons showing when someone gets kill/killed. It varies, but it does happen.

Who else gets annoying bugs which can hadicap you/your team?

Demonic Instinct 01-18-2013 03:54 PM

A few days ago there was a bush on PG that kept playing the sound of an anivia Q hitting over and over (there was an anivia on the enemy team too)

Not game breaking though, I found it kind of funny.

Zarkof 01-18-2013 03:57 PM

Invisible nidalee javelin. You can see the particles but not the actual weapon. It also disappears when she auto attacks.

Invisible Gragas Barrels that just never show up.

Invisible mundo cleavers

edit: Also noticed Nocturne's skill shot was only showing the particles and trail, not the actual physical thing it shoots out.

I've only noticed these recently.

Madoif 01-18-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 33633879)
Invisible nidalee javelin. You can see the particles but not the actual weapon. It also disappears when she auto attacks.

Invisible Gragas Barrels that just never show up.

Invisible mundo cleavers

I've only noticed these recently.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, they are really annoying to deal with and throw me off greatly.

WavesBlade 01-18-2013 04:37 PM

Hilarious streams of flash icons under the health packs.

"Flash for me, you know you want to..."

Lycanblu 01-19-2013 10:46 AM

invisible skillshots aren't a PG exclusive map. It's actually quite common for skillshots fired from the brush, or in fog of war to be invisible, then there's the occasional just plain invisible one, though that's most common with viktor.

Zarkof 01-19-2013 06:47 PM

^ you obviously haven't played much proving grounds.

Makestro 01-20-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 33671947)
^ you obviously haven't played much proving grounds.

He's right though, invisible skillshots isn't just a problem with PG. I've seen it happen on every map so it's not just a PG exclusive issue. It is however 10 times more annoying on PG because of the map's design.