League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3013113)

Icetech2 01-17-2013 12:42 PM

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

NEW POST CLICK HERE!!

UPVOTE IT PLEASE!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3241260

@Yegg
@RiotKiddington

EDIT: On 2/13/13, They updated the badge system. Unfortunately, there is still no map equality. @RiotKiddington ,I asked specifically, and many others asked this as well:

When I join ANY NORMAL QUEUE, this includes bot games, custom games, dominion, 3v3 and 5v5, my GOLD badge should be displayed BECAUSE it is the highest badge that i earned.

What I don't understand is why, for normals and bots, it wouldn't use best in any queue.

If ranked solo 5v5 applies to normal 3v3, why does ranked 3v3 not apply to normal 5v5?

I HATE bumping my own thread, BUT sometimes i just have to. SORRY for the spam.

Below is the older thread before 2/13/13

Why does it make sense that my 3v3 ranked team gold badge doesn't show in normal 3v3 but my 5v5 solo queue shows in 3v3 normals.

I want an explanation why riot thinks this makes any sense. If you guys separated 3v3 and 5v5 wins last year then why do you keep this information together?

I hate the lack of love ranked teams get in this community.

Please Riot, allow the highest ranked badge to show in normal queues and the badge you earned in a certain queue to show in that queue only.

If you still don't understand what I mean ill explain.

I am gold in 3v3 team
I am silver in 5v5 solo
I am bronze in 5v5 team.

When I join ANY NORMAL QUEUE, this includes bot games, custom games, dominion, 3v3 and 5v5, my GOLD badge should be displayed BECAUSE it is the highest badge that i earned.

When I play 5v5 solo, my silver badge should show, because i earned silver in season 2.

When i play 5v5 team, my bronze badge should show ( NO BADGE, since there is no bronze), because i earned bronze in season 2.

When i play 3v3 team, my gold badge should show, because i earned gold in season 2.

TL,DR?

Please make your highest earned badge in season 2 be the one displayed in normal queues and not the solo queue badge.

DO NOT link me the FAQ that riot made about this topic. I READ it 1000 times already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetech2 (Hozzászólás 33589779)
Here are some people that agree with me

I can't believe how much support I have gotten from you guys. I can't put every single comment here but thank you all for all the support.

And to all the haters, thanks for the free bumps!!!

I HATE bumping my own thread, BUT sometimes i just have to. SORRY for the spam.

Roman 01-17-2013 12:46 PM

Signed

I think this is one of the most ridiculous things riot has done in a while.. it's almost like they threw all sense of logic out the window-- why would you have your 5s badge show instead of your 3s badge WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING 3s??

Quirk 01-17-2013 12:48 PM

Even though it is sort of self-conscious to demand having a good rating shown to your teammates,

This argument does have some merit.

/signed.

Icetech2 01-17-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roman (Hozzászólás 33589406)
Signed

I think this is one of the most ridiculous things riot has done in a while.. it's almost like they threw all sense of logic out the window-- why would you have your 5s badge show instead of your 3s badge WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING 3s??

Thank you so much for your comment.

It means a lot that people agree with me, especially when it comes from a Season 2 diamond player

ComanderMolander 01-17-2013 12:56 PM

mad?

Icetech2 01-17-2013 12:58 PM

Here are some people that agree with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roman (Hozzászólás 33589406)
Signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMlaser (Hozzászólás 33589480)
/signed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Curtain (Hozzászólás 33593027)
Signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaephros (Hozzászólás 33594802)
/signed and bump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0akheart (Hozzászólás 33598234)
/signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauron (Hozzászólás 33598476)
/signed
There's no reason my SR solo queue trim should be displaying in TT and Dominion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Koala (Hozzászólás 33599312)
/signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaIfhearted (Hozzászólás 33599993)
Bump for justice.
I actually forced myself to leave Dominion and relearn how to lane for 3's, actually got to platinum after some hard work, but then I don't even get to see the fruits of my labor after all that headache?!
Riot, wtf PLEASE let me show the payoff for the time and effort I put into a mode I don't even enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensusNA (Hozzászólás 33603491)
/signed
Smart idea, makes perfect sense.
Bump!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roidrage22 (Hozzászólás 33603506)
/signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Folly Inc (Hozzászólás 33603514)
Signed and BUMPED! =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionPerSecond (Hozzászólás 33603699)
/signed & bump

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seravertei (Hozzászólás 33604038)
Agreed. It's been mentioned before but the post explaining the boarders was incredibly misleading.
/signed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killadev (Hozzászólás 33606561)
/signed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xedrok (Hozzászólás 33606606)
Riot make this happen!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scythas (Hozzászólás 33606651)
/signed

Normals 5v5 should display your badge earned in either Ranked Solo Queue 5v5 OR Premade 5v5, whichever one is higher.

Normals 3v3 should display your badge earned in TT 3v3 Ranked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by urnotalegend (Hozzászólás 33606898)
pls riot

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Call Wall Hax (Hozzászólás 33607048)
Signed and bump for justice good sir

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secretbeef (Hozzászólás 33607861)
Agreed /Singed

ComanderMolander 01-17-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetech2 (Hozzászólás 33589779)
Thanks for the downvote, What are you 10 years old?

OP confirmed for anally devastated

Shaco ftwin 01-17-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComanderMolander (Hozzászólás 33589799)
OP confirmed for anally devastated

^

Jayeto 01-17-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComanderMolander (Hozzászólás 33589698)
mad?

yea... he mad o.o

Shadowfang 01-17-2013 01:00 PM

this makes no sense

lets use starcraft 2 for this illustation as what you are asking is escentially the same thing

you are a gold league player in 1v1 but in 2v2 you are silver and in 3v3 you are a diamond player

you think your 3v3 ranking should be displayed for your 1v1 ranking when it is a different battlefield? that goes against how rank systems work, even applys to league, the only and i mean the ONLY point you can argue is the separation of solo/duo and full team queues but even then, that isnt all that valid because your team is a gold rank but without your team you are a silver

your idea is flawed and there is nothing wrong with the current system, what you are asking would cause more toxic behavior from these child mentality players saying "im better than you took at my gold star i earned by my friends working together"

ill probably get downvotes by the op for this but what he is asking is just dumb as i have shown in this post that each thing he is asking for contradicts why he has the rank displayed because of his friends being either more skilled than him or they just work together better