League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Recent patch +1 for Riot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3012105)

Peligrad 01-17-2013 03:46 AM

Recent patch +1 for Riot

I see so many negative posts about the balance patch. I'm just going to toss this out there.

I liked every single change that you made this patch. There isn't a single one, where I thought "unjustified" or plain "WHY?".

You hit the right champions. Maybe not as hard or in the places as expected, but the right champions got pushes in the right directions.

So good work, the S3 patches and changes have been excellent so far. And I can honestly say that the game is a better one since the end of S2.

GurkenMAN 01-17-2013 04:11 AM

Completely agree mate.
This forum is full of crykids who just complain if their champ gets nerfed- and often prove they cant read properly (see riven/lee crythreads where theres complaint about damagenerfs^^).

The patch hit the right direction at every balacedecission. +1 from me, too! Although i enjoy riven- she was too strong!

only moltenshield could also get a little reduced manacost with shorter duration, but thats no big issue. at least q got some reduction in cost.

Shumatsu 01-17-2013 09:58 AM

Mostly agree, the only part I have a problem with is the ult CD on Eve, as with the damage nerf the cd was fine where it was. :)
Very good patch overall... Except for it breaking the game for tons of people until they fix it, but thats not the point here :)

Peligrad 01-17-2013 10:34 AM

Look at those haters...given -1's to our positive thread.

HATERS!

Edit: Yeah back to 0! This is just like playing solo que!

Adrian Umbra 01-17-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peligrad (Hozzászólás 33576721)
I see so many negative posts about the balance patch. I'm just going to toss this out there.

I liked every single change that you made this patch. There isn't a single one, where I thought "unjustified" or plain "WHY?".

You hit the right champions. Maybe not as hard or in the places as expected, but the right champions got pushes in the right directions.

So good work, the S3 patches and changes have been excellent so far. And I can honestly say that the game is a better one since the end of S2.

A little disappointed by a few changes, mostly the one to Flask, the fact that Evelynn got hit in so many areas all at the same time, and the pretty big nerfs to Riven (once again a lot at once), but other than those I was fine with that. Liked the Kha, Talon, Rengar, Nami, and Ez changes especially.

Awfully Beast 01-17-2013 11:48 AM

I like the post, but the only champ that should have and did get nerfed that i was truly concerned about, was eve.. Riven, eh, and lee sin, eh... other were ok too. But i do agree riot made a good patch.. one thing though... NEXT TIME THEY HAVE A SKIN SALE THEN NERF A CHAMP THE NEXT WEEK, IM GOING TO EXPLODE. Its rather unfair of them to do that. -_-

Adrian Umbra 01-17-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awfully Beast (Hozzászólás 33587590)
I like the post, but the only champ that should have and did get nerfed that i was truly concerned about, was eve.. Riven, eh, and lee sin, eh... other were ok too. But i do agree riot made a good patch.. one thing though... NEXT TIME THEY HAVE A SKIN SALE THEN NERF A CHAMP THE NEXT WEEK, IM GOING TO EXPLODE. Its rather unfair of them to do that. -_-

Eve hater. -1 in return for your -1. What I said was perfectly reasonable having played Eve since before her huge nerf more than a year and a half ago. Riot ****ed up so bad with her rework that she deserved some time in the spotlight. Excuse me for being worried about her when the prevailing pattern every time Riot hits a champ in multiple ways at the same time is that they end up too underpowered and only get buffed some time later.

Sorry for the rage, but I really hate people who persecute pubstompers as if they'd lost their firstborn to them. If that wasn't you, then I apologize.

JustMyBassCannon 01-17-2013 01:51 PM

Yeah, a positive thread about the patch!--wait, it's from a regular.

Oh well, you'll still get my +1.

Baughwssery 01-17-2013 02:13 PM

I agree.

Jonheath291 01-17-2013 02:28 PM

Overall it was a nice patch. I have issues with Eve getting **** on so hard but everything else I liked.