League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Morello; No Teen Annie because it takes away Annie's niche? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3012013)

GlavTech 01-17-2013 02:51 AM

@Morello; No Teen Annie because it takes away Annie's niche?

In what way?

Annie is a twisted little girl.

Teen Annie is an angsty, angry teenage girl who channels her emotions into her spells.

As a child, Annie was entirely oblivious to the amount of fear that people had for her.

Teen Annie has finally realized her own differences. She carries a teddy bear, everyone fears her. She can never have a true friend, besides Amumu.

The only thing is? She's also realized her own powers.

Lord Visari 01-17-2013 02:53 AM

Doesn't like the idea of sexualizing a little girl.

Criomhthann 01-17-2013 02:55 AM

No teen Annie because no one at Riot is interested in indulging your silly little sexual fantasy about an underage girl.

silenthunt 01-17-2013 02:59 AM

Maybe this might happen if Riot is ever taken over by Japanese overlords.

Torwulf 01-17-2013 03:15 AM

Last I checked, the issue was that the lore says teen Annie would be absurdly powerful.

The Stone Fist 01-17-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silenthunt (Hozzászólás 33576040)
Maybe this might happen if Riot is ever taken over by Japanese overlords.

then tenticals would be thrown into everything and we all know where that goes

Akesgeroth 01-17-2013 03:17 AM

Because it would create a lot of bull**** they don't feel like dealing with.

Seriously, turn off safesearch and check google image for "league of legends annie". You'll get "images" within the first 20 rows. Now tell yourself the amount of those will multiply by ten if they make that skin.

Neo Cyrus 01-17-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torwulf (Hozzászólás 33576273)
Last I checked, the issue was that the lore says teen Annie would be absurdly powerful.

Since when does the lore come into account? According to the lore Jax would be unbeatable if he had a real weapon... Jaximus anyone? Why can blind Lee Sin be blinded by Teemo, etc.

BlueQuail 01-17-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akesgeroth (Hozzászólás 33576301)
Because it would create a lot of bull**** they don't feel like dealing with.

Seriously, turn off safesearch and check google image for "league of legends annie". You'll get "images" within the first 20 rows. Now tell yourself the amount of those will multiply by ten if they make that skin.

I did the search. I checked the first twenty rows of images. I don't see anything NSFW.

Akesgeroth 01-17-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueQuail (Hozzászólás 33576352)
I did the search. I checked the first twenty rows of images. I don't see anything NSFW.

Turn off safesearch.