League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Athene (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3011876)

ninbushido 01-17-2013 01:48 AM

Athene

Can someone inform me about who this person is? Some people seem to be sick of him while others are a fan of him? Does he stream for charity? Or does he troll people? Someone inform me about him thanks!

scambammer 01-17-2013 01:50 AM

WoW pro LoL playing streamer attention *****...

Leaver 01-17-2013 01:50 AM

He streams for personal gain under the guise of streaming for charity, he also acts like a total jerk and a troll and then says it's okay because he's only acting, he's a total scumbag who constantly lies to and manipulates people for small amounts of publicity and personal gain and then attempts to justify it all by talking about the charity work he does and how it's all just acting even though it still ruins game experiences for other individuals

Also he's a scumbag

Finn the Human 01-17-2013 01:52 AM

The more I think about it I've never actually seen him post on these forums...

Mïkêy 01-17-2013 01:52 AM

After a victory once I saw him put on a darth vader mask and hump a pillow for like 10 minutes.

I never watched his stream again.

A bouncy Furret 01-17-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaver (Hozzszls 33575009)
He streams for personal gain under the guise of streaming for charity, he also acts like a total jerk and a troll and then says it's okay because he's only acting, he's a total scumbag who constantly lies to and manipulates people for small amounts of publicity and personal gain and then attempts to justify it all by talking about the charity work he does and how it's all just acting even though it still ruins game experiences for other individuals

Also he's a scumbag

Because you know, he kept that $100,000,000 he raised right?

@OP, if ever you see anyone explain Athene like this, it is the result of Reddit with hunting hive mind.

Athene as a person he is a good guy, as a persona he is annoying. He has bad moments, everyone does. But because of "le epic le reddit" ANY bad moment he has is exploded.

VanceStubbs 01-17-2013 04:48 AM

He's trolling, act like an idiot and a general scumbag, BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE HE DOES IT FOR THE CHILDREN HURR DURR

Zerglinator 01-17-2013 04:49 AM

He's just some guy.

wd40 01-17-2013 04:51 AM

he jokes around on his stream but never in game chat and for some reason people get butt hurt about it.

Deirda 01-17-2013 04:53 AM

FACTS ABOUT ATHENE

-Ranked #1 in WoW for at least 3 years straight
-RAISED 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR CHARITY FROM DIFFERENT GAMING -COMMUNITIES/ORGANIZATIONS
-Defeated hard/insane Diablo 3 bosses in seconds time with his eyes closed
-Scientist (Postulated many theorems about God/Neurons)
-1800 ELO Ryze Player PLAYED ONLY FOR 1-2 MONTHS. He's a prodigy of gaming
-SC2 #1 on ladder (AtheneWins)
-Poker sensation (Supernova Elite)
-#1 Ranked in Command And Conquer/Bloodline Champions
1-st man on SC2 to beat 1v3 insanes (Terran), 1v2 insanes (terran), 1v4 insanes (terran)
-Philanthropist and always raises money to help kids in Africa

INVITED TO BLIZZCON 2011, THE INTERNATIONAL (VALVE) promoting games

SPONSORED BY RAZER

ATHENE HAS HIS OWN ITEM IN GAME (ATHENE'S UNHOLY GRAIL)

FEATS. FACTS. NON FICTION.