League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   @Lyte. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3011639)

IS149080d6605e20d28653a 01-16-2013 11:19 PM

@Lyte.

I have a question that i think might be directed to you.

It regards solo queue.It is very different form ranked teams, or profecional tournaments as you get random group of players.

Why are you not letting us tailor this group better?
Even tough it shouldnt be this way most players have decided their favourite picks before even getting to lobby, often even specific 1 champion.
They also know which lanes they feel comfortable in, and which they dont.

On the other hand most solo queuers in time learn which champions they dont want in their teams, ever.

Why not let players declare those and have their teams matched the way they dont interfere with eachother negative way?

For example One could chec-kbox 5 champions they are likely to choose. and 5 champions they dont want their team to choose, and system would somehow take it into account.

Also its not so hard to let players declare their favourite roles and match them so they dont collide.
It can be unrestrictive system that dont force anything on you, it just avoid matchin players with same preferred lanes. Simply let players avoid fighting over picks somehow ANYHOW.

MEta doesnt evolve in solo queue anyway, and system can be easly designed so that it can be very flexible.

So why are you not doing anything for solo queue?
This division/ tier thing is again for premade 5s.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a 01-17-2013 02:09 AM

bump

sepetaiya 01-17-2013 04:37 AM

dont bump your own thread if no one cares about it. choosing role before queing up makes the game static stale and forces a meta. Riot is like a free speech democracy (except for the 3-2 majority fail surrender vote)

Another thing is, champ select charisma is a SKILL that prevents trolls from trolling and brings teamates working together before the game starts. if you are a good champ selector, you can persuade many last pick trolls to work with the team and support.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a 01-17-2013 05:06 AM

What planet do you live on?
Charisma?
they dont even read what others say, they just keep spaming that they will troll/feed/afk pick some random none-sense pick with revive/ghost and keep flaming the other dude that took their position.

As for picking role before lobby. Thats what players obviously want if they troll so often when not getting what they wanted.
Defenetly i want something that let me avoid bing trolled becouse some 15 year old didnt get his toy.
I was forced to dodge 3rd time today and i defenetly dont enjoy 2nd hour of waiting becouse some dick didnt like his role.
Meta doesnt evolve in solo queue.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a 01-17-2013 06:04 AM

Now that i think about it we do play in different enviourements.
Im playing in EU NE platform. Good luck talking to somone who cant speak your language/or english.
Mentality of people is also a bit differend un US from what i heard.
In EuNE its common to meet players who find it fun destroying others games.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a 01-17-2013 08:13 PM

bump