League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   "It's ARAM" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3010954)

Kr1sys 01-16-2013 08:51 PM

"It's ARAM"

You know what, **** you.

I don't care that it's ARAM, that doesn't give you the excuse to randomly go afk.

FDru 01-16-2013 09:34 PM

Well just report them. It's "just ARAM" people that end up in Tribunal most of all, guaranteed.

The Codyman 01-16-2013 11:37 PM

yeah I play arams and dislike the " only arams " but I never liked the " only normals " thing either

PandemoniumHeart 01-17-2013 08:00 AM

I think you need to expand the statement here. "It's ARAM" is usable in plenty of good situations.

For instance: "Z0mG my team is so noob."

To which I will always respond:

"It's ARAM, dude. We don't always get the champs we're good with."

ARAM certainly isn't an excuse to be a jerk or not put forward the best effort you can under the circumstances. But it shouldn't be treated too seriously from a competitive standpoint either.

Kr1sys 01-17-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandemoniumHeart (Hozzászólás 33580097)
I think you need to expand the statement here. "It's ARAM" is usable in plenty of good situations.

For instance: "Z0mG my team is so noob."

To which I will always respond:

"It's ARAM, dude. We don't always get the champs we're good with."

ARAM certainly isn't an excuse to be a jerk or not put forward the best effort you can under the circumstances. But it shouldn't be treated too seriously from a competitive standpoint either.

Honestly I was kind of hoping others would expand on it for me. I'm just tired of hearing the excuse "It's ARAM" for doing trolly **** or not trying to win. The mode is for fun, but it's not fun for the other people on the team if you're doing a half assed attempt at playing.

2pudge1cup 01-20-2013 02:46 PM

part of the randomness is dealing with me randomly going afk. im just following the game mode.

Galaxy Bracelets 01-21-2013 07:54 PM

It's random, its for fun, Ppl gotta seriusly get over this winning thing. Just play and try to learn something in an environment that is zany and chaotic. I don't understand how anyone can get mad when they lose an aram game. Slide it on.

LrdVprScrpn 01-22-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stolen1 (Hozzászólás 33753480)
It's random, its for fun, Ppl gotta seriusly get over this winning thing. Just play and try to learn something in an environment that is zany and chaotic. I don't understand how anyone can get mad when they lose an aram game. Slide it on.

When you play Monopoly with friends, or a game of HORSE, do you lose on purpose? Do you intentionally mortgage all of your properties on Monopoly, or close your eyes when you shoot? It's just a game, bro! It's for fun, right? Who cares if you win or lose.

If the game says "30+ 500 wins" they are probably looking for something other than AP Ashe or "I'm gonna try out the Hurricane on Urgot" types of players.