League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   How to decrease dodging? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3010137)

Golf Chang 01-16-2013 05:27 PM

List of ways to cope with dodgers

SUGGESTIONS

- Only be able to see your teams champions
- Dodge timer
- Remove champions with no viability in ARAM
- Lose IP per dodge (Iliketurtle)
- Mark how many times a player has dodged (Iliketurtle)
Too harsh?
- Force players to exit out of client in order to dodge (Demonic Instinct)
Might just make it aggravating for dodgers
- Mark players after a recent dodge for 10 minutes (Kalarepa)
- Randomize 3 select Champions and allow user to choose one (ninjaipod)
- Straight to Loading Screen, No Runes/Masteries (CowMeat)
Same summoner spells? or random?

Iliketurtle 01-16-2013 07:31 PM

M
I
N
U
S
IP and tell people how many they dodged

RuleroftheWorld 01-16-2013 11:59 PM

.... and who has no viability in Aram..... pretty sure everyone is viable... I've won and done well with pretty much every cahmp that I have gotten. So I haven't really seen a champ that isn't viable.. unless you know one.

1Eredale 01-17-2013 12:52 AM

You should buy Sword of the Divine, and then activate it when... oh wait.

Benadryl Jackson 01-17-2013 01:15 PM

Removing visibility of the other team during champ select may help, but it's hard to tell...

How much of the dodging from a player thinking "ugh, I don't want to play this champion", and how much is them thinking "ugh, their team is so OP, I don't want to bother playing"?

KaXaSA51 01-17-2013 03:28 PM

matchmaking.
punish dodgers.
?????
profit.

Golf Chang 01-17-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benadryl Jackson (Hozzászólás 33590301)
Removing visibility of the other team during champ select may help, but it's hard to tell...

How much of the dodging from a player thinking "ugh, I don't want to play this champion", and how much is them thinking "ugh, their team is so OP, I don't want to bother playing"?

That's why it will reduce some dodging, because I think all the time, wow their team comp is op.
Ezreal
Blitz
Malphite
Teemo
Nidalee

AlexDnD2 01-17-2013 06:51 PM

Match Making 24 hour dodge penalty. ITS ****ING ARAM. THAT MEANS IF YOU GET GAREN U DEA L WITH IT.

Beverak 01-17-2013 07:12 PM

IP or unable to join another proving grounds game for say 8 minutes. Def need a time cap. Let them go join a regular game or coop but don't let people hop aram to aram until they feel comfortable with the champ they get. Defeats the purpose.

Similarly I've always wanted our profiles to have an ARAM selector. Something letting us rule out a handful of champs we simply don't want on aram. I really only hate playing trynd/nasus off the top of my head. I also dislike soraka just because her gameplay is so passive. I hate passive gameplay particularly in aram. I'm thinking something where you can ban 10% of the champs you own from being selected in aram, so you can remove the 1-10 pesky champs you dislike playing.

Golf Chang 01-17-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 (Hozzászólás 33602810)
Match Making 24 hour dodge penalty. ITS ****ING ARAM. THAT MEANS IF YOU GET GAREN U DEA L WITH IT.

No.