League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cloud 5 Gaming Application Thread (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3010049)

Qéptøn 01-16-2013 05:10 PM

Triton Gaming Application Thread

EDIT: DUE TO REALIZATION THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY A TEAM CALLED CLOUD 9, CLOUD 5 WILL NOT BE THE TEAM NAME, THE TEAM NAME WILL BE VOTED ON BY MEMBERS OF THE TEAM WHEN THE ROSTER HAS BEEN FILLED!

Background Info About Me: My name is Trevor and I am 17 years old. I have been playing League of Legends for 2 years both serious and not at times. I am stuck in low elo but with the changes coming soon to the ranked system I hope to redeem myself. Most of my losses in the ranked scene are due to AFK's/Trolls, but I can make errors as well.

The thing I've learned while playing this game is there is ALWAYS something you could have done better.

For this team I plan to be a little heavy on recruiting, this is so I don't have to deal with unready buffoons. I plan to take my team far and won't settle for those not willing to take themselves far as well.

What to expect while on this team:
The main priority with this team will to increase our skill at League of Legends, not individually, but in a team environment. The secondary priority is to compete as with all teams.

When it comes to doing Ranked Matches on this team and Go4LoL tournaments, we will not do so unless I know we are completely READY for those events. I do not want to take a bunch of mindless buffoons into a ranked queue just to lose. You are to work hard to achieve these goals so that one day we may hopefully become sponsored or at least gain a good spot in Ranked 5's.

We will practice a minimum of 3 days per week, typically more than that.

What I will not put on the team:
I refuse to have people miss practice, you have 2 chances before you are kicked off the team.

Being on a team is a privilege, if you think you DESERVE to be on a team, think again. If you consecutively do bad in games, I will talk to you about what I need you to improve on, if I do not see an attempt at improving what you need to, you will be removed from the team.

I also do not take people who rage. If you're going to get mad EVERY time a teammate makes a mistake, you're off the team.

Requirements:

Although a lower elo myself, I do have an elo requirement. You must be at least 1450 Elo to apply.

I would like only people aged 17 or older to apply, this is to keep our more mature and serious players on tract so that we can focus on the game at hand.

I expect you to make a minimum of 3 practices per week, if you have any reason you cannot, do not hesitate to talk to me about it, that's what I'm here for.

No raging as previously mentioned, raging leads to aggravated teammates which leads to bad team relationships.

Roster:

Mid:
Top: SubX
Jungle:
ADC: Polaris13(Me)
Support:

Application:

Name(First Only):
Summoner Name:
Role:
Top 5 Champions in selected role:
Secondary Role:
Will you make the 3 Practice per week minimum?(Y/N)
What is your strongest area as a player?:
What is your weakest area as a player?:
What do you feel you bring to the team that will prove you to be better than your competition?:

The Maritimer 01-16-2013 05:12 PM

lol, alot of time spent on this post, gl i guess...

Qéptøn 01-16-2013 06:18 PM

bump

Ace in the HoIe 01-16-2013 06:27 PM

Name(First Only): Brendan
Summoner Name: Dpolarize
Time Zone: Pacific
Role: Top
Top 5 Champions in selected role: Riven Jayce Khazix Olaf Jarvan
Secondary Role: Adc
Top 5 Champions in selected role: Cait Vayne Ez Varus Graves
Will you make the 3 Practice per week minimum?(Y/N) Y more than that
What is your strongest area as a player?: I am very positive and I have been on a competitive LoL team and been sponsored.
What is your weakest area as a player?: I always need to keep the mindset to continue improving. Without it, you can never go anywhere with this game
What do you feel you bring to the team that will prove you to be better than your competition?: I believe that I will bring experience, positive attitude and a great teammate. I am in college and am dedicated.

Cisco 01-16-2013 06:36 PM

Name(First Only): Francisco
Summoner Name: itsChato
Time Zone:Pacific
Role:Jungler
Top 5 Champions in selected role: Maokai, Skarner, Olaf, Chogath, Jarvan
Secondary Role: Support
Top 5 Champions in selected role: Leona, Taric, Sona, Nunu, Lulu
Will you make the 3 Practice per week minimum?(Y/N) Y
What is your strongest area as a player?: Knowing my limitations and whether I can kill my enemy
What is your weakest area as a player?: the expectations on my team, I need to make sure I know what they are capable of.
What do you feel you bring to the team that will prove you to be better than your competition?: Being one step ahead of my team and having a positive mindset.

Qéptøn 01-16-2013 07:22 PM

bump

LoseToaNoob 01-16-2013 07:24 PM

add me ingame if ur interested ina good jungler i dont got time to fill all that otehr stuff out jus try me out and see what u need to see
SuperbGanker

IS135769a816497e 01-16-2013 07:52 PM

Name(First Only): Michael

Summoner Name: DeZtruX

Time Zone: PST

Role: Mid
Q: Top 5 Champions in selected role:
A: Ahri, Lux, Veigar, Syndra, and Ziggs.

Secondary Role: Top/Jungler*
Q: Top 5 Champions in selected role:
A: Shyvana, Amumu, Vi, Kha'Zix and Rengar

Will you make the 3 Practice per week minimum?(Y/N) Yes!

Q: What is your strongest area as a player?:
A: Mature, ability to communicate well, team player, and friendly.
Q: What is your weakest area as a player?:
A: I have a bad habit of making errors in judgment on some of the game mechanics such as: determining target priority, initiation strategy, counter-jungle mechanics and theories. I know the basics such as: Team composition, Lane pushing, Last hitting, and jungle routes. I feel the area's in which I lack could only be improved during organized competitive game play.

Q: What do you feel you bring to the team that will prove you to be better than your competition?:
A: The ability to receive constructive criticism and improve on in-game skill and abilities. I often find myself scouring the internet to find and read strategy guides on all types of champions, game plays and tactics for competitive game play in attempts of self improvement.

Satanz 01-16-2013 09:01 PM

Name(First Only): Stephen

Summoner Name: Satanz

Time Zone: Gmt +8
(Wst , Western Australia )

Role: jungle

Volibear , khazix , Olaf , Shen, eve

Secondary Role: mid

Annie , fizz , ahri , zed , akali.

Saying these champions doesn't mean much , I can play most champions very well. And I will
Pick the best champion to counter the other teams jungler / mid .

My 3rd role is top and I'm competent in that role too.

Will you make the 3 Practice per week minimum?(Y/N) Yes

What is your strongest area as a player?: being able to spot and find mistakes in myself and about how I'm playing, but not just that , also others games and give feedback . Take criticism and change my game play.

What is your weakest area as a player?: sometimes being aggressive or too passive I don't really find that center point , but I'm sure ill learn, it's not always a bad thing anyways

What do you feel you bring to the team that will prove you to be better than your competition?: I feeling I can bring a strong play style to the team , with constructive criticism and feedback on everyone's game being a virtue , I'm the person for the team . I can help in any way and being that I played In some of the top guilds in wow . I believe I can bring something different to the team.

Qéptøn 01-17-2013 12:21 AM

bump