League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mind Control Gaming now recruiting a mid player (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3009621)

MCG boo 01-16-2013 03:40 PM

Mind Control Gaming now recruiting a mid player

Mind Control Gaming is recruiting players for the MID position. We are looking for motivated players that are willing to commit to the team. Applicants need to have a good attitude, and be ready to improve. I would like for you to have a strong understanding of the game, the mechanics, and how every champion works. You will need to know several champions in the role your applying for, as well as be capable of mastering others.
What this team can offer you is a friendly environment that strives to succeed. As a leader I look for players that are good teammates, that can put in the time, and that can always improve. I take the time to analyze play from every player, as well as encourage others to critique me.

A simple rubric of how things will work here at MindCtrl Gaming:
Practice will be two nights a week(Hopefully more)
We will compete in tournaments every other Saturday.
I will expect every player to have an input on team decisions including roster changes and overall team improvement.
I am not going to ask for you to put in practice every night of the week, but when we do practice, I want it to be quality games.
Elo requirement:
Elo isn’t a big deal, I will be looking into your profile and seeing your stats, as well as trying you out, so if you’re a scrub I will know, and if your good I will know. My main requirements are Commitment, Attitude, Skill. In that order.

Reply here with:
Summoner name:
Main champs:
Elo(current and highest):
Will you be able to commit to the team?
Also add me in game
IGN: MCG Lemon

Forever in Gold 01-16-2013 03:42 PM

Summoner name:Deathtothem
Main champs: Ryze, Annie, Zyra.
Time Zone: EST
Elo(current and highest): 1418, highest is like 1480 or something.
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes, I will put everything into the team as I can.

Styko 01-16-2013 03:42 PM

Styk0
I main tops but am adept with quite a few mids: Fizz / Elise / Nidalee / Ahri to name a few. Because I main tops bruisers are a for sure here.
Central
1578/1604

If you want to find out more talk to me in game.

Omnitopus 01-16-2013 06:43 PM

Summoner name: Omnitopus
Main champs: Lux, Akali, Yi, Katarina, Eve, Orianna, Anivia. Also good with AD mid's such as Kha'zix, Talon, and Riven
Time Zone: MST (GMT -7)
Elo(current and highest): Current is 1353, with highest this season 1484. Gold last season
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes and no. I will not give up my career for a game, but outside of work I can make time for practices/tournaments.

k Version 01-16-2013 06:57 PM

Summoner name: Versiøn
Main champs:Twisted Fate, Orianna, Akali, Ryze, Kennen, etc.
Time Zone: CST
Elo(current and highest): 1524; 1545
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes, I will be able to practice almost whenever we are needed. I'm almost always logged in League and just waiting for messages or duo invites or etc.

Honey Badgr 01-16-2013 06:58 PM

Summoner name: Woffle
Main champs: Kassadin, Fizz, leBlanc
Time Zone: PST
Elo(current and highest): Current 1260 highest this season 1292(Hate elo hell)
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes, I play league a lot and definately want to work with an intricate team.

RedefinedHD 01-16-2013 07:11 PM

Summoner name: RedefinedHD
Main champs: Cho, Kat, TF, Gragas, Lux, Ori
Elo(current and highest): Current 1641 , Highest 1652
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes.

TheOnlyNorax 01-16-2013 07:21 PM

Summoner name: Ndx1
Main champs: Ryze, Brand, Lux, Kat
Elo(current and highest): 1450~ / Season 2 Gold
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes

yoyohalf 01-16-2013 07:25 PM

Summoner name: Wiki Wika
Main champs: Ryze, Lux, Kat, TF, Morg
Elo(current and highest): 1850+
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes

mojoi 01-16-2013 07:51 PM

Summoner Name: mojoi
Main Champs: Lux, Syndra, Elise
Elo: 1350~ highest is 1401
Commit? Yes

I mained mid for my old 5v5 team, unfortunately it didn't go anywhere due to lack of consistent members. I like to play a wide variation of champions, my clear favorites are Syndra, Lux, and Elise but i also enjoy playing Twisted Fate, Xerath, Kassadin, Heimerdinger, and Ahri. I love learning new champs and would be willing to adapt however I need too.