League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mid who can carry with high mobility (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3009184)

Anto1 01-16-2013 02:04 PM

Mid who can carry with high mobility

What I mean is what mid can carry with high mobility and help your team a lot and is really strong. Like Kat or Nid Although Nid I don't think is a mid something like that or a really strong jungler who can carry you out of bad elo.

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-16-2013 02:05 PM

ahri

does better than both kat and nid in mid

Anto1 01-16-2013 02:09 PM

Oh okay thanks does anyone have junglers who can carry?

Zekentaru 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

I have a good mid. Ap Trist. No idea why shes an AD carry when she has no AD scalings. Anyway, CRAZY ratios!

Bigpuddintatters 01-16-2013 04:36 PM

Ehh, high mobility and carry isn't going to go hand in hand to a great degree. A moble champ sets aside an ability for a gap closer/wall hop sacraficing wouldbe damage. The best you could get are the AP assasains (Kat, Akali, Diana) Otherwise you could grab the massively mobile Kass, Fizz either way your not going to "carry" like Brand, Annie, or Cass.

Actually Cassiopeia has the damage to leave teams in ruins at break neck speed and her Q gives MS. That's my suggestion.

Also if your looking for a jungler who can carry games try Darius, or Kayle. If all else fails they got the blade to leave at least enemy players in pieces on the floor

TheHawtPotato 01-16-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

also if your looking for a jungler who can carry games try darius, or kayle. If all else fails they got the blade to leave at least enemy players in pieces on the floor
where is my noc

RadiantPyrophore 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom (Hozzászólás 33550243)
ahri

does better than both kat and nid in mid

What? He asked for a high mobility mid that can carry. Ahri is pretty much it apart from what he already mentioned. The only other real options are Talon and Zed, who are both AD casters.

Oh yes, there is AP Ezreal too..... but he's the reason purple caster minion is OP. He does beat a lot of champions mid though, it's just that farming well with him is a pain in the ass.

Bryan Silva 01-16-2013 06:45 PM

Nidalee, Katarina, and Ahri are my favorite high-mobility AP carries.

If you're hot for some bruisers, I personally prefer jayce and lee sin. Double skills, lots of utility, lots of damage.

Best Toby NA 01-16-2013 06:49 PM

Pantheon he is now like a second twisted fate and now with black cleavers you can take out their adc with ease.

Inochiii 01-16-2013 07:34 PM

First champs that come to mind in this order:

Kassadin
TF
Pantheon
Ahri

There are more but those are probably the best for what you described.