League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1500 top lane/adc LF team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3008524)

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 11:37 AM

1500 top lane/adc LF team

I main top last season adc this season. Currently sitting at 1500 elo, top 1535 - also have a smurf at 1585 and getting a little bored with soloqueue and completely tired of trolls. I was competitive over the summer with a local team and entered every go4lol, so I have a little experience in competitions. I have also previously been sponsored on a counter-strike source team and competed in CAL-main.

I am 25 years old.. would prefer a team with people ages 17+.

-Would prefer players on the team to be 1500+ in soloqueue with at least 200+ games played.
-Would like to compete in leagues this year, alienware, go4lol etc.
-Have tons of free time so I can practice as needed.
-IGN is Exor <- copy and paste to add.
-Can add me for tryouts, please don't add me if you are a team of unranked.. I will just remove you as soon as I see it.

Any questions can be asked here or in game.

Edit: Looking for a serious team that plays a lot. Would like a tryout in ranked game with full team pref.
Also looking for a sponsored team or a team with possibility of getting sponsored.

Rorshok 01-16-2013 11:43 AM

Team Angelic (one of my ranked sponsored teams) is looking for a top. Add me if interested.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 11:53 AM

added to discuss.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 12:12 PM

still searching at the moment.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 12:51 PM

^

PraiseYossarian 01-16-2013 01:26 PM

Hey, my ranked team is replacing our current top and jungler and would be interested in trying you out. Myself and the bot lane play together often and are all comfortable with each other, and we performed well in our ranked 5s games, however our other two players are almost never online so we've only been able to play four ranked games. (winning all four). I played mid for a 1700 elo team last season before it disbanded. We're very competitive and focused, and I know that if we find two other good players we can create a high-ranked team. I would like to try you out, but probably not until friday/ the weekend because I've been sick all week and I'm not playing very well because of it. I'll need to know your best champions and preferred playstyles however in addition to your personal strengths and weaknesses. I need to know what you are good and bad at to facilitate me finding a synergistic jungler assuming you join the team.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 02:39 PM

I play most of the top lane champions comfortably. If I had to pick favorites I'd probably pick akali/darius/shen/vlad/jayce/singed.. but mainly because I enjoy playing them. The only two champions I can't really play efficiently are olaf and irelia.

my strengths are probably my team fights, reaction time and map awareness. I am pretty good in lane too ;)

I'd be interesting in trying out and seeing how you three play if this interests you. You can add me in game if you'd like.

PraiseYossarian 01-16-2013 02:52 PM

ok sure, will u be online a much on friday/saturday?

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 03:15 PM

Yes. I play a ton.

Still trying out for teams, just add me in-game.

bump.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-16-2013 09:26 PM

^