League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Riven Nerf; (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3008190)

Tryn 01-16-2013 10:03 AM

The Riven Nerf;

Her shield was the most annoying thing about laning against her. Thus making her poke increasingly over powered. Increasing this shield is simply making her more "OP". Although her ult CD increase is a step in the right direction, her main tool is her quick pokes that ultimately make you leave the lane.

Thoughts?

Zombiemaster 01-16-2013 10:10 AM

They also nerfed her HP regen/5 by a lot, so now Riven has to use the shield at the right time to block harass, otherwise she will get punished for it.

MarcusGraves 01-16-2013 12:18 PM

the +10 shield increase doesn't do much for her since they trashed her regen that is what made her early trading really strong.

OdiIon 01-16-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zombiemaster (Hozzászólás 33541048)
they also nerfed her hp regen/5 by a lot, so now riven has to use the shield at the right time to block harass, otherwise she will get punished for it.

" " "

Zelnorack 01-16-2013 03:46 PM

If I had to say anything, its that they went a bit overboard with the HP/5 thing.

Sure, 2 hp per second at level 1 is a little.. outrageous, but still To bring it down that far?

I'd say stop at the middle ground of 7.5 hp/5 (+0.7 per level)

You could argue that mundo has a lower natural HP/5 then her even now, and I'd agree, but with Mundo's passive. He can go where he pleases the second he gets that Warmogs.

To be fair. The ult nerf was kind of needed. It was up a little too often, but then again, the same thing could be said about blitz and the 30 second cooldown. It does not give him a 20% steroid, but it still does a fair amount of damage and can mess up your entire plan.

I got too off topic.

Rephiscorth 01-16-2013 03:57 PM

they should nerf her more

Thubgar 01-16-2013 04:03 PM

shields can be worked around. the loss to hp5 will make that tactic all the more effective.

PR Fuzzybutt 01-17-2013 05:37 AM

Riven is not OP ye bunch of try-hards!

THe first thing you read about League of Legends when you download it is the following:

"League of Legends is a skill based game, and regardless of how you sharpen your skills, the extensive competitive play and great amount of players all over the world; someone is bound to be more skilled than you. This will challenge you to improve as a player, and one day climb to the top."

I bet Phreak wrote that

Sexiest Talon NA 01-17-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelnorack (Hozzászólás 33554234)
If I had to say anything, its that they went a bit overboard with the HP/5 thing.

Sure, 2 hp per second at level 1 is a little.. outrageous, but still To bring it down that far?

I'd say stop at the middle ground of 7.5 hp/5 (+0.7 per level)

You could argue that mundo has a lower natural HP/5 then her even now, and I'd agree, but with Mundo's passive. He can go where he pleases the second he gets that Warmogs.

To be fair. The ult nerf was kind of needed. It was up a little too often, but then again, the same thing could be said about blitz and the 30 second cooldown. It does not give him a 20% steroid, but it still does a fair amount of damage and can mess up your entire plan.

I got too off topic.

You know blitz' ult cd got nerfed too right? i believe its now 90 seconds instead of 30

Peligrad 01-17-2013 07:24 AM

that was his passive that got nerfed...not his ulti.

And I think Riven is still fine.