League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Annie Rework (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3008170)

thorrchain 01-16-2013 09:57 AM

Annie Rework

Hey there i just saw the pictures of the Annie rework.

I gotta say Tibbers looks f*cking amazing now!
Really really good work there.

A thing that bugs me tho is Annie.

-Makeup.
Seriously? Shes a little girl with a flaming bear of awesomeness, not a slttty 5th grade btch with makeup and plucked eyebrows.

-Face in general.
Looks too mature and it doesnt suit the body that good. Also a bit too angry for her voicing, it always suggested she had fun burning champs.

idk just my opinion...

Stray Logos 01-16-2013 10:04 AM

I agree with you, Tibbers and the new spell effects look amazing, but I feel like Annie's new model takes away from her charm. She does look too mature, its like they took the face of a 30 y/o seductress and glued it onto a little girl. While I appreciate characters that look dated getting a rework on their models, it would still be nice if Riot did not take away from the feel of the character. Annie has always come across as just a little girl who likes fire and teddy bears... now though she reminds me of the girl from Orphan more than anything else...

I'm not even an Annie player, but the new look is just a little bit creepy.... although maybe that's what they were going for?

Tsumae 01-16-2013 10:06 AM

Agree with this completely. LOVE Tibbers. Annie looks like she was attacked by a make-up kit. The Orphan woman also comes to mind. Way too mature looking for a kid with a rockin' bear.

Cariborne 01-16-2013 10:09 AM

Annie rework? I haven't seen this... can we get a link for those... challenged seekers? :D

Autocthon 01-16-2013 10:10 AM

That face doesn't really look thirty years old. It's shape is somewhere between 8 and 15 years old. It's the eyeliner.

thorrchain 01-16-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stray Logos (Hozzászólás 33540821)
I'm not even an Annie player?

Me neither just felt like it took away her charm, yeah..

thorrchain 01-16-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cariborne (Hozzászólás 33540983)
Annie rework? I haven't seen this... can we get a link for those... challenged seekers? :D

It's on the front page

Jamaree 01-16-2013 10:41 AM

Isn't she like 12, 13 or 14 lore wise though?

thorrchain 01-16-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaree (Hozzászólás 33542149)
Isn't she like 12, 13 or 14 lore wise though?

As i said, fifth grader. But its way too mature to fit her.

Togekiss24 01-16-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorrchain (Hozzászólás 33540556)
Hey there i just saw the pictures of the Annie rework.

I gotta say Tibbers looks f*cking amazing now!
Really really good work there.

A thing that bugs me tho is Annie.

-Makeup.
Seriously? Shes a little girl with a flaming bear of awesomeness, not a slttty 5th grade btch with makeup and plucked eyebrows.

-Face in general.
Looks too mature and it doesnt suit the body that good. Also a bit too angry for her voicing, it always suggested she had fun burning champs.

idk just my opinion...

- Annie has always had eyeliner. Look closely at her old model

- THIS I agree with, her face looks a bit too "sculpted" and she loses some of the cuteness she had with her older model. She looks scary because of this.