League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Le Blanc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3008072)

Overlord65847 01-16-2013 09:26 AM

Le Blanc

I think Le Blanc needs to be nerfed. Her burst is way too high.

Zombiemaster 01-16-2013 10:19 AM

Thanks for providing all that evidence to back up your opinion. I can see now that you're totally right.

Soferir 01-16-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiemaster (Hozzászólás 33541365)
Thanks for providing all that evidence to back up your opinion. I can see now that you're totally right.

Ikr, there's so much evidence that my brain has been overloaded. I can no longer see the evidence that he has supplied. Its like its not even there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord65847 (Hozzászólás 33539577)

Get some proof dumbass. We will NOT take a level 11 nub who NEVER builds any sort of MR against LeBlanc and doesn't give any evidence seriously. To us, you're just another crappy player raging. Learn to build MR and play passively early game, and actually WAIT until late game, where she falls off, and quit rushing her head on early on and feeding her.

Jamaree 01-16-2013 12:43 PM

Nah, I just think all the baddies and scrubs need a skill buff.

Myrren 01-16-2013 01:18 PM

No

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-16-2013 01:22 PM

how high is too high

BliZia 01-16-2013 01:26 PM

LB is a risky counter pick who is easily countered, its not impossible to sit out early game with ease and ward.

zerosavant 01-16-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliZia (Hozzászólás 33548601)
LB is a risky counter pick who is easily countered, its not impossible to sit out early game with ease and ward.

If you could please explain. Every time I ask about how to counter pick LB I get a lot of conflicting responses. My initial thought is to get a really good pusher like Anivia or Cass, and force her to farm under tower while keeping your distance. Since LB has a harder time farming like that, someone should be able to simple push/buy/push/buy/push/gank. Am I doing this completely wrong?

Onisake 01-16-2013 03:25 PM

I thought this would be another 'buff LeBlanc' thread

lol. clearly I was wrong.

There are several ways to counter blanc. which is probbaly why you're hearing conflicting things. they all work to a degree. and in general there's not one way to counter any specific champion.

You counter Blanc like you counter all other burst APs. by building health and MR. Rush giant's belt and negatron cloak. then build Rylais and Abyssal/BV. you'll be lacking a bit in damage for a while. but just focus on farming if you have that much trouble. if you want a sure fire way: rush BV. after that build a frozen mallet if you're AD or a Rylai/RoA if you're AP.

bait her distortion and then immediately call in gank. if she has flash your ganker will need to bait her flash, and then come back in and you'll have to bait her distortion again. be persistent. she's slippery but she has long CDs on distortion.

If you're playing draft mode, put a bruiser with high HP and have them build more HP and a little MR and she wont' be able to burst them in a single combo easily. again, if all else fails rush a BV and then a frozen mallet or Rylai/RoA

If you're doing blind, and you're a different AP against her, you have to remember she has a deceiving amount of CC at her disposal. but she can't stun you. so if you have a stun you'll be fine. stun her AFTER her distortion. otherwise she'll just use it to get away.

the best strategies are to push her into her tower because her wave-clearing is garbage and ward both sides of your river so you dont' get ganked. or if you lack those capabilities you can try to out-range and harass her. start with flask and pots and just stay in lane and farm. if she pushes you out of lane for any reason you're giving her an advantage. so you need to try to push her out of lane by winning exchanges. most leblanc will not start with a flask. they'll likely either be doing boots/pots or doran's ring. a few might start with tome, but that's incredibly risky.

my strategy when I play leblanc is to win the first 2 or 3 exchanges. and bait my opponent into blowing all of their pots. I'll usually blow ignite during this to reduce pot efficiency. if I can kill them, great. if I can force them to back so i can get a level advantage, great. I'll just kill them later. My first kill opportunity is usually at level 3. if not, i have to wait till level 5 or for my opponent to do something stupid.

I'm happy to run some custom games if you want to practice.

Flipsy 01-16-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord65847 (Hozzászólás 33539577)

I totally agree with you

is what I would say if I was a ****ing moron.