League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Preseason Blanace Update: A Kha'Zix Thread (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3008061)

Black Lister 01-16-2013 10:19 AM

Preseason Blanace Update: A Kha'Zix Thread

1 Attachment(s)
You will be missed ;__;

But seriously, I don't understand the reasoning behind this; sure Kha'Zix can seem over-powered since his ganking on isolated enemies is so strong, but isn't that kind of the point? He's SUPPOSED to punish people who stray too far from allies.

• Unseen Threat
    • Damage reduced at later levels to 15-190 from 15-220
    • Slow reduced to 25% from 35%
  • Taste Their Fear
    • Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.5 from 1.6
    • Isolation bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 2.0 from 2.4

So let me get this straight... nerfing his Q by a ****ing FIFTH of its bonus damage seems like a good idea?

His WHOLE bread and butter kit is based on murdering people who are isolated. Not only did they nerf his ability to keep enemies in range by reducing the slow (which I might observe is already negligible ) to a bare 25% which is required if you want to be able to even USE your Q, but then they nerfed the Q too!

I just... This doesn't... I mean... I don't even...

SethCypher 01-16-2013 10:21 AM

You're still gonna be blowing **** up.

Black Lister 01-16-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethCypher (Hozzászólás 33539418)
You're still gonna be blowing **** up.

Not really :/ That's the problem.

SeiYouSiLa 01-16-2013 12:53 PM

I still don't get why they would nerf the slow.... nerf that little bit of CC to the ground =.=

Aequilix 01-16-2013 01:00 PM

Just hope they dont touch the leap

Adrian Umbra 01-16-2013 01:02 PM

His whole bread and butter was murdering people while isolated. You'll still be blowing things up anyway. Have you played him with these changes yet? The passive was nerfed due to the popularity of leveling W early and using it to apply a ranged passive. His AD ratio against isolated targets is one of the higher ones in the game and was just giving him too much dueling power.

kavinh the third 01-17-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra (Hozzászólás 33545261)
His whole bread and butter was murdering people while isolated. You'll still be blowing things up anyway. Have you played him with these changes yet? The passive was nerfed due to the popularity of leveling W early and using it to apply a ranged passive. His AD ratio against isolated targets is one of the higher ones in the game and was just giving him too much dueling power.

the nerf to his q is pretty noticible especially since he absolutely needs to kill someone or get an assist in order to get out without blowing his ult. on average u'd end up losing around 100-200 damage on his q on an isolated target if u have a full build which is pretty big.

alcibiades5410 01-17-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavinh the third (Hozzászólás 33580298)
the nerf to his q is pretty noticible especially since he absolutely needs to kill someone or get an assist in order to get out without blowing his ult. on average u'd end up losing around 100-200 damage on his q on an isolated target if u have a full build which is pretty big.

100-200 damage is nothing. That's less than one autoattack by a carry. Solo tops in general are already overpowered as ****, are you really complaining about nerfing one of the strongest burst casters in the game?

Peligrad 01-17-2013 08:30 AM

Kha' was pretty over powered as a mid against mages. I mean...a mage could fight him in melee and he'd not get the isolated target bonus...but you'd get stomped trying to fight an AD in melee...

Or you could try to fight farther back and get exploded from his isolated bonus.

So...yeah, can't say I blame them for giving him the bat.

I feel like he was just too good at what he did best...