League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   rengar balanced? u might be kiddin us. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3007829)

Superpinchila 01-16-2013 08:57 AM

rengar balanced? u might be kiddin us.

you ve improved the special item from rengar givin only 5(five) points more of dmg in exchange for what?, another nerf for rengar, destroying his W..

ps. rengar still useless, i dont care now, since i dont play it anymore guess the last time i played was 2 months ago.
im only asking some respect from you, dont ****in play with us cuz it looks like u were trolling players who loves tha predator.

Autocthon 01-16-2013 09:52 AM

W change is a buff from 10% unless you were stacking ridiculous HP.

DarkenDragon 01-16-2013 10:15 AM

lets do some math, YAY!

so now for those who dont know, his heal on battle roar is now a flat heal based on rengars level (not the rank, but the level hes at) the calculation is 40+(20xLvL) before it was 10% of his max health and before that it was 15% (just for comparison sakes based on before he got nerfed)

so at level 1, he'll receive 60 hp heal, so pre patch he would require at least 600 health in order to get better healing and pre nerf he would have needed 400 hp to get the same amount of hp.

at level 1 rengar has 435 hp, so the hp hes gaining now is slightly worst than pre nerf, but much better than pre patch. that is assuming you dont get any hp items at the beginning of the match and went stright for attack items.

lets look at level 6, now rengar is healing for 160 hp, in order to get that pre patch, you'd need 1600 health, pre nerf needed 1066 health. at level 6 your base health is at 860 without items and masteries or runes. so again, your about the same or a little worst than pre nerf but still better off than pre patch.

lets look at level 16, now rengar is healing at 360 hp (donno how they came up with 400 >.> unless they gave him an extra level some how) in order to get that pre patch you'd need 3600 hp, and pre nerf is 2400,

so unless you were stacking a ton of health on rengar instead of building him like the assassin that he is, then yes you are getting a nerf, but now its more along the lines of what he used to be at before the nerf but allowing you to still build fairly high damage at the same time.

Autocthon 01-16-2013 10:20 AM

They came up with 400 because there's 18 levels. Not 16.

Peligrad 01-16-2013 10:28 AM

Rengar got a pretty decent buff there.

Anyone hoping he will be like he was pre-nerf can forget about it... not gonna happen.

But, he seems like he can be solid again.

DarkenDragon 01-16-2013 11:13 AM

wow how did I make that mistake, must be playing TT so much that I never see level 18 anymore

Superpinchila 01-16-2013 01:49 PM

im not a player who stack full hp if im not playin' a tank, and hes not a tank, wut i was trying to say, is that everytime they "buff" its not a real big buff, and the nerfs re overnerfs do u think givin him "heal with W"(only when you have 5 charges, and nobody uses it to CATCH or KILL someone, u use your Q or your E on that case), and givin "5 damage" yeah, only 5, to the neck will balance the fact that its been overnerfed since all the people start crying askin for it?

ps. of course it was op, and i didnt play it when it was op, i bough him before(also bough the skin), but its really useless and im not saying that based on me, everytime i see a player playin him they lose, that should means something.

Autocthon 01-16-2013 01:53 PM

Rengar wins trades in Lane with W not Q or E

kavinh the third 01-17-2013 07:52 AM

the w is a massive buff i think ur crazy. Unless u were stacking hp items like crazy u'd rarely get enough to make 400 hp per heal with the old 10%. U'd need a frozen mallet and a warmog's to get that much.

RaptoRGmo7 01-18-2013 07:26 PM

Dude we need rengar ulti without DELAY !!!!!!!!!!!! with that rengar good again