League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The lightbringer change (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3005487)

Sir Loins 01-15-2013 04:53 PM

The lightbringer change

This seems a bit unfair to teemo.
Why should one item completely make his ult useless.
I understand that teemo shrooms run TT but still, making his ult entirely useless is a bit unfair.

PurpleURP 01-15-2013 05:01 PM

you can still place them at the edges of bushes so they are unable to see them before breaking them.

Onioncart 01-15-2013 05:12 PM

And they still act as disposable wards.

FitzChivalry 01-15-2013 06:08 PM

equally fair as qss for malzahar's ult. it doesn't make it useless but makes you have to use it in a more intelligent way.

DarkenDragon 01-15-2013 07:39 PM

has anyone notice the change that gives this item the new passive "vanquish"? it says it has a 20% chance to do 100 damage, and double for non champions. does this means it works on champions now? O_O cuz I swear the lantern only did 200 damage to minions and jungle mobs only. this is a huge change in my opinon.

Henry Plainview 01-15-2013 08:44 PM

delete teemo

Nerdsinc 01-15-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niht (Hozzászólás 33513418)
This seems a bit unfair to teemo.
Why should one item completely make his ult useless.
I understand that teemo shrooms run TT but still, making his ult entirely useless is a bit unfair.

The range on the lightbringer isn't that long. If you're panicking, not paying attention or running away a set of well placed teemo shrooms will hit you.

Luego 01-16-2013 08:19 AM

It is totally unfair to teemo, but given the massive PITA that teemo has been for the last month or two, I'm okay with that. I disagree about building it out of grez's though; Grez's was already a good, efficient, item. Now it ALSO has an upgrade path, and hard-counters teemo? I'll get it OFTEN.

Draktok 01-16-2013 10:33 AM

Because there was no true counter to teemo otherwise?

Do you realize how broken black fire torch made teemo shrooms?
There were time's you'd load up with a grez's and an oracles but if the team fight spanned the jungle any real lenght you'd still hit 3 to 4 shrooms, which by the way means it literally did more damage than any other magic ult in the game throughout the team fight.

WashedLaundry 01-16-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luego (Hozzászólás 33537442)
It is totally unfair to teemo, but given the massive PITA that teemo has been for the last month or two, I'm okay with that. I disagree about building it out of grez's though; Grez's was already a good, efficient, item. Now it ALSO has an upgrade path, and hard-counters teemo? I'll get it OFTEN.

It's practically core against Teemo and Shaco. I struggle to see when you'd build it unless you naturally build Grez's outside of those situations though.

Any AD jungler probably should pick it up though.