League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 22

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Fizz (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3004492)

Ask Fizz 01-15-2013 11:59 AM

Ask Fizz

After a few years as a champion I have been growing restless. There is only so much to see or do in Summoner's Rift... I saw all these different people making 'Ask X' columns and decided I'd try it out. No harm in trying!

((EDIT: Just gonna write this out here so people don't miss it. I'm a very, very busy person IRL, so I might stop posting for a couple days or so due to lack of time. Sorry about that!!))

Goshg 01-15-2013 12:03 PM

"Restless? Come to the Deep, tadpole. We are sure to thrill you."

Ask Brolaf 01-15-2013 12:21 PM

Breakfast of bros?

Ask Fizz 01-15-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf (Hozzászólás 33504324)
Breakfast of bros?

Fish is my favorite food. I used to eat it all the time when I still lived in the sea and I still do. I try to eat all sorts of different foods though, mostly for the fun of trying out things.

Vice Emargo 01-15-2013 12:47 PM

Vice enters Fizz's home.
"Fizz! I see you have come back from your vacation!" (( Yes I am using that to make up for the character switch )).
"So! How are you doing this fine hour!"

Colonel qt 01-15-2013 01:06 PM

((I had the breakfast of champions in the other thread

brolaf stole my thunder ;_; ))

Ask Fizz 01-15-2013 01:17 PM

((You should be happy; you get the answer without even having to type the question! ...sorry I just had to type that.))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vice Emargo (Hozzászólás 33505039)
Vice enters Fizz's home.
"So! How are you doing this fine hour!"

I'm really happy to be back! Strange how attached you get to this small house, even if I don't spend much time in it. I'm mostly glad to see most of the people in Bilgewater again.

Vice Emargo 01-15-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fizz (Hozzászólás 33505974)
((You should be happy; you get the answer without even having to type the question! ...sorry I just had to type that.))

I'm really happy to be back! Strange how attached you get to this small house, even if I don't spend much time in it. I'm mostly glad to see most of the people in Bilgewater again.

"Hey you want to play a game?" Vice takes out a bunch of fish crackers.

Ask the String 01-15-2013 01:42 PM

Sona glided into Fizz's home in a pleasant tune. She approaches the Trickster slowly.

♪Hello there Fizz,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately?♪

Ask Fizz 01-16-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vice Emargo (Hozzászólás 33506361)
"Hey you want to play a game?" Vice takes out a bunch of fish crackers.

Fizz seems very happy at the thought.
Sure, I'm always up for a game. Mind if we go outside? I don't like staying in this house too much, it's really small and I like open spaces much better.
He gestures at the back door, which leads into an open park. Not much grows there, as Blue Flame Island is mostly rocky, but Fizz prefers it to staying inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 33506721)
Sona glided into Fizz's home in a pleasant tune. She approaches the Trickster slowly.

♪Hello there Fizz,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately?♪

I've been very happy to get back here! Bilgewater is a nice place... if you know who to avoid. And carrying a weapon, preferably one that looks dangerous, is always recommended.