League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   ARAM Tournament (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3000168)

New Gamerleans 01-13-2013 08:59 PM

ARAM Tournament

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE. I AM POSTING A NEW THREAD. I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE NEW INFORMATION ON THIS POST IN CASE PEOPLE REFERRED TO THIS ONE AGAIN FOR INFO.

Hello again everyone.
My name's Charles, a.k.a. New Gamerleans.

I am hosting, live-streaming, and shout-casting the continuation of the ARAM tournament on Friday, February 1st @ 5 p.m. - midnight (Central U.S. time). There are currently 11 teams remaining in the event.

>>>>>>>>>>CLOSED<<<<<<<<<<

If you would like to participate, please message me @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans, in-game (username: Roob Muh Nek), or post below in the following thread.

If you have a premade, list the team name and the usernames of all its members.

If you are joining individually or without a full team and require additional members, please state so and I will assign you with others seeking a group.

Regardless of whether you queue with a premade or by random assignment, please give me your time availability on these 2 days so I may schedule everyone at convenient times.
>>>>>>>>>>CLOSED<<<<<<<<<<

SCHEDULE

Friday, February 1st

05:00 - 05:30 p.m. : Peter de Anguila vs Randy's Favorites

>--------------------------------????? vs ?????-------------------------------- WINNING MATCHUP 1

05:30 - 06:00 p.m. : Yolo Swag vs Zero Phucks

06:00 - 06:30 p.m. : WINNING MATCHUP 1

06:30 - 07:00 p.m. : BRIEF INTERMISSION

07:00 - 07:30 p.m. : Random 1 vs Random 3

>--------------------------------????? vs ?????-------------------------------- WINNING MATCHUP 2

07:30 - 08:00 p.m. : Random 4 vs ???

08:00 - 08:30 p.m. : WINNING MATCHUP 2

08:30 - 09:00 p.m. : BRIEF INTERMISSION

09:00 - 09:30 p.m. : Sad Bullet Time vs D!ck <3s

>--------------------------------????? vs ?????-------------------------------- WINNING MATCHUP 3

09:30 - 10:00 p.m. : Next Level Plays vs SIutty Emo Girls

10:00 - 10:30 p.m. : WINNING MATCHUP 3

10:30 - 11:00 p.m. :

11:00 - 11:30 p.m. :

11:30 - 12:00 p.m.

Trying a new schedule crunch since this past event had a lot of hang time between games with the "hour" separation.

TEAMS

WINNER'S BRACKET
+ Peter de Anguila
+ Randy's Favorites
+ Yolo Swag
+ Zero Phucks

+ Random 1
+----- OMGWTFROTFLBBQ
+----- williebear10
+----- Xarvictus
+----- Benadryl Jackson
+----- Beravin

+ Random 3
+----- RoshariuS
+----- Zarkof
+----- JustAPerson
+----- Héď
+----- Kr3w Obscurity

+ Random 4
+----- Jareevn Deshaun
+----- Kanashimu
+----- Fuzen
+----- BloodyOldAzn
+----- Sytakri
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LOSER'S BRACKET
+ Sad Bullet Time
+ D!ck <3s
+ Next Level Plays
+ SIutty Emo Girls

I realize the winner's bracket is uneven, I am working on a solution. Feel free to toss me a suggestion.

TOURNAMENT RULES

- Suicide will remain acceptable.
- Dodging = disqualification (it's all random, deal with the picks)
- Disconnects to be communicated and game paused! (We want a fair game; 4v5 is not fair. Waiting a couple minutes won't kill you so back up to your turret and wait for the reconnect.)
- Please respect the decisions of the moderators.
- No racism/sexism or political/religious alignment discussions. This is a game, keep it that way.

NOTES

This will be WEEK 2 of the tournament. The RP reward will be handed out on the final showdown in WEEK 3.

The reward is $50 worth of RP codes to be evenly distributed amongst the winning team members.

In the event that someone disconnects during champ select (not dodging), the game will be remade in Blind Pick and summoners will select the same champions they previously randomed.

The first tournament, I made everyone wait for their name to be called. People complained that they did not wish to sit in the stream that long. Thus, this tournament I tried giving people specific times in which to show. There were a surprising amount of no-shows. Next tournament event I host, the schedule will be based on a "first come first served" organization. This means the teams that sign up early will have many times to choose from. To compensate for the inconvenience for teams registering closer to the tournament date, I will play the middle man to negotiate times between teams if necessary.

*Thank you for your interest and I hope to see you on the 1st! If you wish to join our little community for all your ARAM, Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and Summoner's Rift entertainment, please follow the channel @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans. Also, I will continuously update this post based on feedback, so keep your eyes out for changes to the time, rewards, and records. Have a good day.

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE. I AM POSTING A NEW THREAD. I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE NEW INFORMATION ON THIS POST IN CASE PEOPLE REFERRED TO THIS ONE AGAIN FOR INFO.

Benadryl Jackson 01-13-2013 11:29 PM

Nice! Now I just need to find a team...

Zarkof 01-14-2013 12:46 AM

there are random singles signups too, you get a pick-up group for your tournament team.

Beravin 01-14-2013 04:04 AM

Count me in, though I'll be stuck with a random team again. Well, unless there is a team around that wants another member, anyways. Hopefully things are a little less chaotic this time, but even if it is, it should still be a pretty fun tournament.

Trapspider 01-14-2013 07:59 AM

Zero Phucks will be there again.

New Gamerleans 01-14-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapspider (Hozzászólás 33465790)
Zero Phucks will be there again.

Toss me the member names again. I reset the rosters.

Trapspider 01-14-2013 12:39 PM

Trapspider, Ballznasty, Zeran, Ninjafreckles, RaydioG
Elise Blitzcrank Kat Sejuani Karma

As played previously.

Marzag 01-14-2013 12:47 PM

I'd like to pug it

New Gamerleans 01-14-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marzag (Hozzászólás 33472349)
I'd like to pug it

Sure thing! Could you give me your time availability on the dates of the tournament so I can put you with people who can play at the same time? Hope to hear from you soon :)

SenStill 01-14-2013 04:27 PM

Cool. I'm gonna see if I can organize a team! ^^