League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Item Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Which item riot should bring back? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2999942)

Kyo Hanaki 01-13-2013 06:48 PM

Which item riot should bring back?

Which item riot should bring back? Sorry if you dont understand, bad english :(

ChiSqrd 01-13-2013 09:01 PM

Heart of Gold all the way. It's too good to be brought back though.

Aim Wizard 01-14-2013 06:39 AM

You don't have an option for "None"

Weighted poll.

Loligrabber 01-14-2013 07:42 AM

I would like to see FON back, since it's a godly MR item for tanks. I would only want it back if it got nerfed however, it was way too strong. Tanks don't really have too many powerful MR items now in my opinion, which is pretty important considering there's more viable magic pen items.

Rawrful 01-14-2013 12:00 PM

Elixer of Agility was what I picked, but what I really really really want back more than anything else in the entire game is my Innervating Locket. I swear, it wouldn't be OP in the new meta with the new items.

Pretty please, Riot?

FalconPawwwwnch 01-14-2013 07:06 PM

They should bring back atma's. No seriously, tell me the last time anyone in your games got it.

ROOOOOAST 01-14-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconPawwwwnch (Hozzászólás 33485670)
They should bring back atma's. No seriously, tell me the last time anyone in your games got it.

Atma is not op, but not bad either.

2 major problem with atma : its a tank item, but wich tank rlly scale with crit ecxept gp.

But the biggest problem is that you could have 4 def item, boot, atma, and do still reasonable dmg.

With the recent buff to hp, returning to 2% would make it a must on some hp stacking champ like olaf. Now a tank (ex olaf) can get randuin, 500 hp, sunfire.500 hp, warmog,1k hp, frozen mallet, for 800 hp and atma, for a total of what, 2,8k hp + base, so like 5k total would be my guess.

Edit : 4,7k hp on olaf with this build, and 231 ad....imagine if atma wasent nerfed.

Badruk 01-14-2013 09:18 PM

Shen and Udyr want Ionic Spark back Stattik Shiv isn't good enough >.<

Dengeki 01-14-2013 10:42 PM

Mandred's Bloodrazer. Getting sick are tired of getting beaten by a whole team of HP stacking champs and have no way to counter it.

67chrome 01-15-2013 12:44 AM

I'd be ok with Madred's coming back, seeing as I did all the math on what it can accomplish. As long as they changed the ugly-ass icon it has. I mean really, why is an item that increases your DPS more than just about anything a picture of nails? Really? Fingernails are like, the lamest thing to kill things with. I'd rather punch things, it seems like it would be more effective - and punching is pretty much the definition of an unarmed attack. Like one you use when you don't drop 4000 gold on a weapon. And it's nails on a greenish Halloween plastic glove thing. It just looks like the most ineffective weapon you could possibly get. Would you like to kill things with a kiddy-version plastic foam replica of the level 0 zombie mob's 0.5 DPS attack? No, I'd rather get the bad-ass sword with a serrated golden glowing edge. I mean, at least make it look like a gauntlet. Kitae's razors looks effective at least.