League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Tribunal needs to be taken down (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2998610)

Candyman69 01-13-2013 12:10 PM

Tribunal needs to be taken down

The tribunal is a worthless piece of garbage, trying to control all the players to make sure we don't step out of line. Why do they care? And then they give the power to player most likely in their 20s and up and have nothing better to do than review these cases and punish. Its ridiculous. Why give this power to people who have no idea how to control it since they have never had the power to do anything before?

Tribunals power is too damn high.

Shiister 01-13-2013 12:11 PM

So you gotten banned huh?

Reform card and some skittles, please.

BrightNooblar 01-13-2013 12:18 PM

I don't see any clear arguments in this thread as to why the tribunal is a bad thing. The closest thing is "power to younger adults" but i think 1) That is inaccurate in terms of demographic, and 2) Individual power is minimal anyways, but rather it is a group consensus on what behavior is and isn't acceptable. I think regardless of age, people are always allowed to put forth a statement about what they do and don't find acceptable.

The Hobo Lord 01-13-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrightNooblar (Hozzászólás 33442060)
I don't see any clear arguments in this thread as to why the tribunal is a bad thing. The closest thing is "power to younger adults" but i think 1) That is inaccurate in terms of demographic, and 2) Individual power is minimal anyways, but rather it is a group consensus on what behavior is and isn't acceptable. I think regardless of age, people are always allowed to put forth a statement about what they do and don't find acceptable.

Little kids play this game not young adults...

Shiister 01-13-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord (Hozzászólás 33442377)
Little kids play this game not young adults...

So you a little kid? Okay.

KimKelley 01-13-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candyman69 (Hozzászólás 33441819)
Why do they care? .

Because when one person rages/feeds/is toxic in a game 9 other people are statistically less likely to play the game again, which directly affects riot's bottom line.

Plus they don't like mean people.

The Hobo Lord 01-13-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 33442406)
So you a little kid? Okay.

I m 5 yr old

VietnamGuerrilla 01-13-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimKelley (Hozzászólás 33442489)
Because when one person rages/feeds/is toxic in a game 9 other people are statistically less likely to play the game again, which directly affects riot's bottom line.

Plus they don't like mean people.

Incorrect, If im level 30 and have 700 wins most likely everyone im playing with has the same amount. If i call everyone terrible they are not going to stop playing, its LOL.

LittleDi 01-13-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord (Hozzászólás 33442587)
I m 5 yr old

So if you dropped the first digit in your age does that mean I have to also? I think it'd be fun being 6 again.