Zorata, Scion of the Abyss
Name: Zorata, Scion of the Abyss
Attributes: Melee, Fighter, Assassin
- Health: 432 (+82)
- Health Regen: 7.6 (+0.7)
- Mana: 220 (+40)
- Mana Regen: 6.2 (+0.6)
- Attack Damage: 49 (+3.5)
- Attack Speed: 0.715 (+2.7%)
- Attack Range: 125
- Armor: 11 (+3)
- Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
- Movement Speed: 345
- Passive - Touch of Oblivion
- Zorata's attacks and abilities increase the damage the target takes by 3% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Q - Black Winds
- Active - Zorata dashes forwards, dealing 45/75/105/135/165 (+80% bonus AD) physical damage to enemies in his path. Black Winds can be activated again within 4 seconds at no cost.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 mana
- Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds
- Range: 475
- W - Dissonance Pulse
- Active - Zorata sends out a pulse of destructive energies, dealing 20/40/60/80/100 (+50% AP) magic damage to enemies around him and granting him a shield that blocks the next spell or attack within 2 seconds. If a spell or attack is blocked, Zorata unleashes a burst of energy again that deals equal damage to the first.
- Cost: 75/80/85/90/95
- Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14
- Range: 375
- E - Oroboros Curse
- Active - Zorata fills his blade with baleful energies, causing his next autoattack to deal bonus true damage equal to 25/30/35/40/45% of his AD and inflict the target with a curse that returns 20% of the damage they deal for 6/7/8/9/10 seconds (Only returns half damage from AoE sources).
- Cost: 55 mana
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
- Ultimate - Phase Shift
- Active - Zorata cloaks himself with energies from the void, gaining 10/15/20% damage reduction and 20/30/40% increased movement speed and causing his attacks and abilities to deal true damage for 10 seconds.
- Cost: 80/100/120 mana
- Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds
Though the creatures of the void are terrifying, the true horror of that alien world is the fact that the world itself is alive. A subtle sentience that warps the minds of mortals and works to assimilate all life into itself. This "Voice of the Void" has, on occasion, taken action in and of itself, however, such as the corruption of Malzahar, and the creation of Zorata.
The remnant of numerous souls from Rune Wars past, Zorata is an avatar of the alien consciousness of the Void. Apparently sent to aid Malzahar, Zorata stalks Valoran silently, watching from the shadows and studying the world it was crafted to destroy.
- On Pick: An endless nightmare...for you...
- On Move: Torment...
- On Move: We see...
- On Move: All shall succumb...
- On Attack: Begone.
- On Attack: Embrace the Void.
- On Attack: Oblivion awaits you!
- Taunt: In the end, you are all mulch for the hunger of the Void.
- Joke: I, ain't got no bo-dy.
(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)
As usual 5, you've done an excellent job. I especially like the clever naming of the E. Not many people could pull the off; the ability suits it perfectly. My one suggestion is that you make Dissonance Pulse stack with AD otherwise the damage is negligible.
Seems like a pretty cool champ, I'm only worried about the Q being a tad bit strong for his early game. Also, for an assassin, I'm not too sure whether or not his passive would make much sense, as he would need to stick to them, which is something assassins shouldn't need to do. Maybe changing it to something like, every 4-5 spell casts (similar to Kassadins E) cause his next attack to deal bonus damage?
What do you think about having his w have a slight knockback, similar to maokais q?
Doing so, would allow him more viability, and be able to see more gameplay as he doesn't already have a form of cc.
Also, what you said earlier, towards the suggestion about the passive...His cooldowns for his QWR seem a tad bit long, other than auto-attacking, I don't really see him sticking in fights too long, as he's supposed to be an assassin, right?
Don't assassins tend to have either high burst, or a refresh on one of their skills? Talon's high burst, versus something like Kha'Zix' refresh come to mind, when I think of assassin. Just a thought.
His cooldowns are long BECAUSE he's not going to be around a fight long. That's exactly why he has long cooldowns, but good base damage. That's what burst is all about.
As for giving his W a knockback, that wouldn't be a terribly good idea I think, seeing as for it to trigger he has to get hit again. Knocking people back would actually be rather counter productive. A grab might be interesting though.
oh, his Q requires for him to be damaged by a champ? Okay that makes a lot more sense to me now.
Nevermind about what I said. A grab? or something similar to Diana's E?
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:39 PM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc