League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Trundle (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2995134)

Ask Trollyguy 01-12-2013 08:50 AM

Ask Trundle

Hello summoners i have seen fellow champions making these ASK threads so i said to myself why not join them might give me more chances to troll.

Now know this IM NOT A WISE TROLL! So if you want to ask something like when my tribe was made or how a trolls ablitys work. You might as well take a club to the brain for being so stupid to ask me that!

Now with that said enter my hut if you dare and ask away. ill be waiting.

Colonel qt 01-12-2013 09:10 AM

Anayo entered the hut

"Breakfast of champions trundle."

Ask Trollyguy 01-12-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiek (Hozzászólás 33407998)
Anayo entered the hut

"Breakfast of champions trundle."

Hmmmm well i always enjoy some wolf with a side of fish the meat helps me put more force into my club and i take some water for drinks

Corrupted Sniper 01-12-2013 10:07 AM

Varus entered the hut and was greeted with an indescribable scent and foul stenches. Before him stands the disfigured troll who carried his village's curse with him. Or so he was told, it is with respect that Varus spoke, for a being who bear his responsibility willingly and strongly deserves it so.

Do you believe the weight of your curse to be heavy on your shoulders?

((It's good to see Trundle get some love.))

Ask Trollyguy 01-12-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper (Hozzászólás 33409231)
Varus entered the hut and was greeted with an indescribable scent and foul stenches. Before him stands the disfigured troll who carried his village's curse with him. Or so he was told, it is with respect that Varus spoke, for a being who bear his responsibility willingly and strongly deserves it so.

Do you believe the weight of your curse to be heavy on your shoulders?

((It's good to see Trundle get some love.))

Well this is a yes and no. I tried learn from books but whenever i try at some point some of my flesh falls on the page and ruins the book. Also when i try to pound something the flesh of my falls falls off and the club whacks me! It can be awful at times.
But i can with the curse use spells nobody else can cast and my fallen flesh can make great bait for hunting.

So overall i say its great to have this curse or my whole tribe would suffer the same thing as me!

Ask Köggy 01-12-2013 12:57 PM

Hello Troll man! It is Koggy.

Koggy feels sad that Troll man has to feel ouchies with curse! But Koggy asks how does Troll man spread disease? Like, Trundle's Pillar of filth. How does Trundle summon pillar?

Ask Trollyguy 01-12-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Köggy (Hozzászólás 33413607)
Hello Troll man! It is Koggy.

Koggy feels sad that Troll man has to feel ouchies with curse! But Koggy asks how does Troll man spread disease? Like, Trundle's Pillar of filth. How does Trundle summon pillar?

Well back in my tribe when i was given the curse the shaman told me how to combine my curse with magic allowing me to infect the earth or living beings the are nearby. For the piller i simply use some earth magic to make a piller of dirt and have it spill out flith from the top.

Ask the String 01-12-2013 03:35 PM

Sona glides into Trundle's hut with a pleasant tune. She approaches the troll slowly.

♪Hello there...Trundle,♪ Sona's melodies play, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪

Ask Trollyguy 01-12-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 33418006)
Sona glides into Trundle's hut with a pleasant tune. She approaches the troll slowly.

♪Hello there...Trundle,♪ Sona's melodies play, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪

Well cant say much, ever seince i asked the summoners to find a way to destroy this curse. I never heard back from them when i go to ask how its going they just say "were making progress". But everyone else treats me with respect and even feel sorry for me....even if i do troll them time to time. Also the ones who just laugh at how horrible my face looks.I end up laughing at how much damage a club can do!

Ask the String 01-12-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Trollyguy (Hozzászólás 33418475)
Well cant say much, ever seince i asked the summoners to find a way to destroy this curse. I never heard back from them when i go to ask how its going they just say "were making progress". But everyone else treats me with respect and even feel sorry for me....even if i do troll them time to time. Also the ones who just laugh at how horrible my face looks.I end up laughing at how much damage a club can do!

♪Well...at least they're making progress,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So anyway, I came here to hopefully help improve my music for you guys on the fields. I know we haven't exactly been matched together often, but do you think there's anything I can do to my music to better suit your style?♪