League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Surrender votes (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2993065)

Flugun 01-11-2013 03:43 PM

Surrender votes

You should not be able to be banned, just because you put up surrender votes. If the team is feeding, and you can see the outcome, you should be able to surrender without fear of retaliation from others.

Shiister 01-11-2013 03:45 PM

I never seen someone punish or reported for starting surrender vote.

You should be able to surrender, but you shouldn't spam it because the game isn't going well for you, because you think your team is "feeding" and you don't want to play, which I'm sure is the case.

Jamie98s 01-11-2013 03:46 PM

By voting to surrender you are assuming your team will lose, that is a negative mindset and negativity needs to be punished.

Flugun 01-11-2013 03:47 PM

I just got banned based on "spamming surrender votes". B.S. And no it is not, you are assuming that is is negatvie. A surrender vote is a surrender vote.

Getsuei 01-11-2013 03:48 PM

Surrendering once, or twice, no. But:

Quote:

3. Negative Attitude - This violation usually occurs when a player makes negative remarks in chat about his/her allies or the progress of the match. This can include complaining about how poorly oneself or an ally is performing, or saying that the match has been lost before it is over. Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window when the rest of the team is still trying to win can also be considered "negative attitude". Asking for advice or giving genuine tips without insulting remarks would be the reasonable act in a bad situation but code violators tend to treat others poorly instead, thus being marked for "negative attitude". Poor sportsmanship could fall under "Negative Attitude", in which the code violator points out the enemy team's failures unnecessarily or accuses them of cheating when they have not done so.
Also, Jamie98s is one of those individuals who does not agree with the Tribunal, just a fyi.

Shiister 01-11-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flugun (Hozzászólás 33387896)
I just got banned based on "spamming surrender votes". B.S. And no it is not, you are assuming that is is negatvie. A surrender vote is a surrender vote.

how many times did you spam surrender vote?

Reform card? Since you talking about you got banned.

Flugun 01-11-2013 03:54 PM

Well that's pretty gay, i must say. "Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window"
They have found everything...

Flugun 01-11-2013 03:59 PM

Also it's kinda funny. Say you had 4 guys premade with your team. They get the support of Tribunal judgement just because they can assume who is putting up surrender windows? What if the premade of 4 really is trolling/feeding? I see it all the time. Pretty dumb.

Exploding Barrel 01-11-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flugun (Hozzászólás 33387896)

I highly doubt that initiating surrender votes was the only report reason in your punished case. But I'd love to see the reform card to see for myself. You can link the URL here.

Jesus the Friend 01-11-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

3. Negative Attitude - This violation usually occurs when a player makes negative remarks in chat about his/her allies or the progress of the match. This can include complaining about how poorly oneself or an ally is performing, or saying that the match has been lost before it is over. Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window when the rest of the team is still trying to win can also be considered "negative attitude". Asking for advice or giving genuine tips without insulting remarks would be the reasonable act in a bad situation but code violators tend to treat others poorly instead, thus being marked for "negative attitude". Poor sportsmanship could fall under "Negative Attitude", in which the code violator points out the enemy team's failures unnecessarily or accuses them of cheating when they have not done so.
Calling surrender is bannable now?
What the !@*#$&%$ Riot